Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:46 am
"So you're teaching her that first life is a b***h but if you get lucky it's nothing but a smooth ride and everything's handed to you..?" Caius asked, raising an eyebrow. "That's worse than torture."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:11 pm
"It's not like I'm handing everything to her." Omazige said in a stern tone. This demon dog: For protection around the house when I am unable to.
The Wyvern: A mode of transportation as well as another form of protection."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:14 pm
"Eh.. Call it what you like then." Caius sighed. "Now can you put me down? We still got a few hours before we get to these damn dogs.."

"Okay.. Getting really dizzy now.." Hael groaned after the Wyvern that had been tossing her around caught her yet again. Luckily for her too, it was getting tired o the game and just dropped her down on the ground.
"...Owwwaaaah...."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:18 pm
Omazige gave a grunt before dropping him and walking off towards their destination.

Menos looked down at her from where he was sitting, as usual, no emotion in his expression. "It is unfortunate that you are not one with wings, or that landing would have been...Less painful."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:21 pm
"Cranky much..?" Caius groaned, dusting himself off before following.

"Heeeeey. I got wings." Hael said, holding up one arm that gently swayed as she pointed up at the sky. "I'm just reeeaaaaally dizzy at the moment after being tossed around like a rag doll by the Wyverns, mmmk?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:23 pm
"...Then you need to learn how to correct yourself quickly or you might end up as a stain on the ground next time..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:26 pm
"Hey it's not that long of a drop." Hael grunted, sitting up and dully staring at him. "What are you still doing around here anyway?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. "You look more like the kind of guy who'd rather sit alone in his tent then watch me be tossed around... And where'd Omazige go..? And the bitchy one..?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm
"They went off to go try and get a demon dog. Omazige asked me to make sure you don't get lost or hurt." Menos asked, looking at her with a blank expression.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 pm
"Oh..." Hael said, shifting her eyes around.
"Soooooooooo...You knew Omazige's Dad huh...?"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:38 pm
Menos nodded in response.
"His father was a general of this realm before Recht decided to have him killed."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:41 pm
"So he said." Hael sighed heavily. "And now he wants Omazige dead too, seeing how he's been alive for the past 25 years or so..."

"I'm honestly surprised you guys didn't get caught. It was kind of stupid coming for me like that.."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm
"There was no chance of failure. Even if soldiers were posted."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:47 pm
"Well you guys got lucky, because you did exactly what Recht wanted, aside from the actual succeeding part..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:50 pm
Hael would find that she was suddenly floating in the sky again, but not because of the Wyverns...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 pm
". .What the Hell?!" Hael exclaimed, looking down when she no longer felt the ground beneath. 'WHAT'S GOING ON!?"  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games