Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:27 pm
" Hm... " He said as he began to think, thousands of possibilities flooded his mind as heblinked once and said. " I will go with Zephyr and Kenji, I have to make sure that the newest sand user makes it through this battle. " He said looking down at Kenji, it wasn't that he thought Kenji couldn't handle himself he was just trying his best to get the best future to come of all of this mess.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:29 pm
Rygor frowned he had the feeling this was going to hurt. He quickly made a powerfull shadow orb around him which put his sword back to normal. He then felt himself falling up again. His orb was soon hit by the explosion and then sent flying into the ceiling. His shadow orb shattered on contact and he felt incredible force. When it was over he layed there unmoving for a few minutes his body ached and he realy couldn't move at the moment if he tried. "...Owch...that hurt..." was all he could force out at the moment.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:39 pm
(I found my katana.)

"Ah, good choice. The more the merrier." Dulceri pats his shoulder once, then looks at his hand. "Yeah, I would shake your hand, but I'm afraid I'd die. You look alot more...intimidating in this form you know?" He gives a chuckle, then looks at the two. "Hurry on. Zephyr will catch up. And Damascus, don't kill Helios." He took back his words from earlier. "If he poses that much of a threat, then retreat. I'll do the same for Nephilis."

~~~

Nephilis raises the gravity of the wall behind Rygor to stand him up. "Are you okay? We can stop of you want to. I think I'm starting to get the hang of these powers finally."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:42 pm
((YAY!!!))

Zephyr sighed. "Yes, he was here," she said. "Last night. Someone was waiting for me when I got back from Noroa, and not long after that, he showed up. We had words. And he didn't escape...I stupidly let him go."  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:47 pm
(I also found a hate for babies.)

"Ah. Must've came to help him finish you off." Dulceri, wearing an expression of disappointment, sighs and starts walking away. "C'mon Zeph. Let's go find our friend." He looks away again and fleeces his coat and hair. "I can't believe this crap. I really cannot."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:48 pm
Damascus sighed. " I know i get that a lot. " He said as the earth mount was raised. " I won't kill him, I will just show him why a kid, even though he's a prime minister should never wage war. " He said turning towards the sky. " I'll see you when I get back, try not to die. " He said softly.  

Nicko1421

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:52 pm
((Man, I already had that. All they are, are crying, poop-machines...lol))

Zephyr nodded. "Let's go," she said in agreement. She looked at Chyuta. "Stay safe," she said with a half-smile. She nodded to Dulceri and began to make her way out of the palace.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:53 pm
Rygor nodded to him "Yeah I think I could use a break after all too much more of this and I wouldn't be able to help if we get into trouble" He said. He smiled and tried to step forward on his own and stumbled a bit "Heh remind me not to piss you off ever" He said. He looked at Nephilis "You know I have to admit I'm sort of jelous of your power upgrade but then again it goes to show you that the tough just get tougher" He said. He looked at himself the explosion was hot enough to give him a few burns even from inside his orb. "This is going to hurt tomorrow" He said.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:08 pm
"I was born with the ability to control sand like Dulceri." he said trying to defend himself. He was not as good as Dulceri but it's like he was a newbie at this. Still he didn't take any offence to what Damascus. "Alright, here's to hope that we all live." he said grinning. "See you later bro." he said taking out his hand. It wasn't like a goodbye handshake. More like a good luck handshake. He then looked back to see Zephyr already leaving the palace. "Wait up Ms. Tenshu!" he called out but still waiting for Dulceri to say something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:13 pm
"I'm not tough. If I were, I wouldn't need a bodyguard." Nephilis takes his arm over his neck and assists him in walking. "I wish I were tough actually. Then I'd be able to do alot more things. I wouldn't get sick all of the time, I would need a bodyguard... I don't resent what I do have, but I know the people I have tire of me sometimes."

~~~

"Ha. I will return and so will you Kenji." He shakes his hand quickly, but it felt like minutes. Starting to run down the hall, he says, "Alright brother. Here we go." Dulceri runs down the steps and grinds the rocks to bits, dodging shells while skating through town towards the other face of the cliff. Zooming down it now, the wind whips his white hair in waves and he thinks, ~One way or another, I'm going to help or hurt you Nephilis. If it means protecting my nation and others, then I will stop you.~ He turns around and freefalls yelling, "Don't get shot Zeph!"

(Edited.)  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:21 pm
Rygor smiled at him as he helped him walk "Well I'm glad to be your bodyguard it allowed me to make something of my life heck if it wasn't for you I'd probobly have been either introuble my whole life or some jerk" He said. He looked at him "people may tire of you from time to time but so what everyone tires of everyone at some point the important thing is to remember even if your friends tire of you they're still your friends" He said. He looked towards the ceiling "and you are tough I mean you've done so much through out your life I'm sure that I wouldn't have been able to do half of it" He said.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:22 pm
"Back atcha, Dulc!" Zeph called back to her. She turned and looked at Kenji. "Can you get to Kilitia with your power, or would you prefer to ride the winds?" she asked.

Krys ran and caught up with Dulceri, heating the air around her with her fire to keep up with him in his free-fall. "Could you use another pair of hands?" she asked. She wasn't usually one to meddle, but she knew this was important.  

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:27 pm
"Till then." he says as he shook Dulceri's hand. As he saw his brother leave, he ran over to Zephyr just in time to hear the question she asked. "I haven't been to Kilitia, I don't know where it is." he said sheepishly. "Can't fly either."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:38 pm
Zephyr nodded. "No problem," she said. She conjured up a strong gust of wind, gently picking the two of them up. "Off we go," she said with a slight smile. A moment later, they began to move quickly on the way to Kilitia.  

The Lacey Bear

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:45 pm
Damascus rode on a mount of metal that flew into the air. He caught up to Zephyr and Kenji saying nothing as the wind blew against his face. He thought about what might happen, and the things that would follow. Standing tall of the mound he looked straight ahead as Kilita came into view. He remembered Dulceri's words not to kill Helios, if this was anything like their last battle things would go smoothly, but he knew better then that life has a way of constantly making things tougher then they need to be.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games