Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm
((*Applause*))

Eiji wheels around when Acos comes down from the attic holding a musical instrument. "Well if you're here then where is... where is Onyx?" Eiji finds it odd that Acos is not with Onyx, they always seemed to travel as a group. He is not insinuating that there was a relationship between the two but more caught off guard.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm
"That I cannot say aloud," Acos said. I think he is taking the Mayan princess to safety, seeing as there is going to be a fight. She thought.  

watertrainer21

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm
((omg I can't belive what you said about aku, slayer))

Tarik takes a swig of his wine and us almost afraid to ask what the next bet would be. "Wearing a dress would not be enough?" Some of the guests near him snicker as they overhear Tarik and Ryuu. Moredred says that he might just commission another hunt to watch Tarik and Ryuu duke it out himself as he missed the hunt last night.

Tarik leans towards Ryuu and says, "So, what do you have in mind?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 pm
(( What did I say.. I don't remember saying anything about Aku. Can you explain what you mean Mario dragon ? . Do you mean what I said in the story ? ? ))  

Slayer The Wise

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:59 pm
Ryuu smirks wider,"Like I'll ruin the fun and tell you.." She jokes, wanting to keep him guessing. She wonders if her bet is once again being his maid, the outfit was strange though. To be honest, she hadn't decided between three things she came up with before. The dress thing was amusing, though, so she had to keep that one in mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:25 pm
Sasori freshens herself up and gets ready for their act. It was just about time to go up. "I guess we will need to wing it. Hopefully Onyx got the princess off ok and Sky will be successful without getting hurt." She picks up her flute and nods to Acos, "Duet?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:32 pm
Tarik was a little relieved, having their bet public, especially if she came up with a real zinger, would force him to accept and next time he was sure she would be out to win at any cost.

Tarik eats his appetizer and pretends it was not big deal. "Can't come up with something, huh?," he smirks back.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:57 pm
Sky seeing a slight distraction, she quickly buzzed down and landed on Tarik's neck. She stuck her stinger into the back of his neck and injected the sleeping potion into his neck. She quickly pulled her stinger out and buzzed off before Tarik could react. Once she was far enough away, she turned into a tiny mouse and darted off back to the dressing room.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:32 pm
Tarik feels a slight annoyance and itches his neck and continues talking.

Moredred is called away for a few minutes to take care of business.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:21 pm
A small trollish looking man signals that it is their turn to perform. Sasori follows with the others to the banquet hall. She hopes they are not recognized before the sleeping potion takes effect. Hopefully the makeup and costumes will throw Tarik off. Nobody else has met them to recognize them...

Or so she thought. When they neared, she saw the woman from the boat that kidnapped the princess and hacked open the protection shield. She was seated next to Tarik, talking. "Ut oh, she whispered to the others. The girl that was helping Tarik is here seated next to him." She hoped that she would not recognize them and blow their cover.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:31 pm
Sky reached the dressing room, and noticed that no one seemed to be there. She sighed and transformed into human from and put her cloths back on again. Sky went back out and started to dance again, keeping an eye on Tarik to see how well the sleeping potion had worked on him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:50 am
Tarik suddenly was very tired. It was a long night last night and maybe he was having too much wine. He waves for a servant to bring him some tea.  

Mario Dragon

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:17 am
elaise walked behind sasori as they enter the banquet hall her long white hair covered part of her face she glanced at sasori yeah i've noticed her. she thought before moving to one side and looking around at the others. are you all ready?
willow tried not to show any emotion when she saw the act walk into the room. so you are here, i hope you have a plan to get my stone back off him. she thought making sure she didn't look over at tarik.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:37 am
Well be fine, I sure she won't notice us. Before walking out Eiji uses a little energy to change his hair color to a more blue color. Just for safe measures. Eiji follows the rest of the group making sure that Roarke and Serena were with them. He gives Roarke a drum-like object that he made out of an old barrel, some rob, and an empty bag-skin. "Here use this. You can be the percussion man, giving us a beat to follow." Eiji goes out and introduces the group with something to the effect of we wish you a happy Year of the monkey and they've traveled far and wide to bring them this treat.

Eiji glances over the crowd and sees Tarik getting sleepy, Looks like it's working, mission accomplished. Now let's end this with a bang. HIT IT!!! He points to the musicians of the group and directs Elaise to sing.

((We need a song, lol))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:44 am
Acos flicked out her fans, and as Elaise sang, she danced along. Considering Sky never taught me to dance, I'm suprised the crowd isn't booing... Acos thought.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games