Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

xoxoxoxoϨ н ι я σoxoxoxox
ιттєя яιмєғιɢнтєя βαιℓєи

☣☢☠☢☣

Ritter watched as Seth made his way over his best friend. He slightly frowned but sighed in agreement. Seth needed a friend right now, and who better than his best friend. Ritter yawned letting everything slide through and go on how it was. Noah was in the dinning room being sleepy Noah. Seth was with Jacky and Jake was with Kairi and they were all in the kitchen. Jackal had just come into the house and Decker was off somewhere as he usually was when not with Jacky. Wow, everything seemed to be so slurred, like time was dragging out. Ritter body felt slungish but he wasn't in the shoes to complain. Making his way out the house, Ritter slightly brushed his shoulder against Jackal.
"Oh, shorry."
He yawned out softly rubbing his face. He wasn't reall in the mood for breakfast, just a quick nap before the group left. He left the door opened behind him, and staggered dazed to the van. He had yet to notice trailer hooked on the back of the van but that was only because Ritter was completely oblivious when sleepy. Then again, how wasn't?

Well as Ritter climbed into the van, he curled himself up in a ball and drifted back to sleep.

☣☢☠☢☣

Well I find it hard to stay...

You Left My Heart An Open Wound...
User ImageUser Image
And I Love You For This Day...

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

xoxoxo˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚ ϰoαн˚◦ˇ☣ˇ◦˚xoxoxo
βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah scratched the back of his ear as Jackson called out to him. Of course she would know that he was getting restless, she was his new mommy. Noah loved Jackson, but would take some getting used to refering her as his mother. She was sweet and comforting as every mother should be, not to mention pretty, but there was a side of Noah that still didn't like the switch up Jackal decided to do without discussing it with him first. A tiny frown formed on his face but he wouldn't let Jacky see it. The last thing he wanted was for Jacky to feeling like Noah was unhappy being with her. He shifted the carton of milk from hand to hand, across the table.

xoxoxo"Yeah... Can draw on something? Or play with someone outside?"

Noah called out, pouting like a puppy. Seth seemed to need her at the moment. the poor man was beat to a pulp but Noah needed something, ANYTHING, to do with someone else. He didn't like this lonely motionless feeling.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

User Image "How Many doses till the bunny can't hop?"User Image

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled when he pulled her up to the kitchen and she kept her hand locked with his. she liked being in his company and there was this sort of excitement that radiated through her and an anticipation that kinda sent chills down her back. She looked at him when he sat down and she didn't waste time when he pulled aside his hair so she could clean his stitches. She took a damp rag and gently cleaned the crusted blood on his forhead trying not to flinch in pain with him against the stitches. She smiled at Noah witha smile and a guilty concious and wished them all a good morning before turning to Jacky, setting the cloth in the sink and wrapping her arms around her. She felt exposed and viciously seen through the happy demeanor and she couldn't help but hate feeling like they knew what happened.

"Jacky, can Jake and I talk to you?" she said trying to mask the shaking of her voice. She felt incredibly vulnerable but she needed to speak up in case Jake didn't decide to do it. "It's kinda important."

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

((Sorry guys about disappearing, I lost my house key and my parents grounded me. I am sorry I haven't been active, after Monday I won't be able to post until next friday night, I am a councelor at outdoor school for the elementary schools and won't be around electricity or a computer. I hope we can have fun soon!))  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

Jake was glad she decided to speak up. he still got nervous sometimes though he never really could figure out why. After she was done he stood up and looked over her stitches giving her the same treatment. It was odd in a way, but it was nice to be able to help her like this. It kinda made a bond in his opinion, a sharing of pain in a way. He was still nervous about letting him out...but at least with Jacky's help he knew it would be under control.

((Its fine. ^^))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

Jackal tilted his head at Ritter when he bumped him.
He got up and pulled on Noah's hair gently.
"Come on. We'll go play outside. Fine something to mess with. I think I have some cherry bombs in the car."
Jackal went out and went to his car.
It was time for a new one.
This one had been shot up and beat down so much it was terrible.
He pulled out the bag of unused fireworks.
Just small things like sparklers, cherry bombs, and fire crackers.
But a firework was a firework.
They were made for the pyromaniacs and drug abusers.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Sorry for teh shortness.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
As the dirty and sand ran down their bodies, Krysta enjoyed the warmness given off by Savannah but enough was wasted. She slowly let go of Savannah and reached over for the loofa and squirted body wash onto it. Lathering the wash, Krysta gently began to scrub her lovely lady friend down to make sure all the dirtiness was gone. She started from the back of the neck and went down to the arch of her back. She kept going down the back of her legs to the bottom of her feet. She lightly lifted Savannah's soles and scrubbed it softly hoping it wouldn't tickle the girl too much. She stood straight when she was done and handed the girl the loofa.
"Here. You can wash your front side and then you can scrub me down if you want."
Krysta chimed with a bright smile. She was Savannah's first and she didn't want to go to fast with her in fear she would turn out like Krysta.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoA recognizable voice called for his attention as a hand nabbed it his hair. Seriously what was it with people and touching his hair? Oh well, Noah let the thought pass by as he acknowledge who the culprit was. It none other than the backstabbing jerk face who gave him up to someone else. Noah crossed his arm across his chest and scrunched up his face in angry manner as if he were a three year old, biting the tip of his tongue. What makes Jackal think they're okay? 

Out of everybody in the group, Jackal is the least person Noah wants to play with right now. But god dammit, Jackal had to bring up fireworks. If any, firework would diffnately get him out of this sluggish, vapid state he was in at the moment. So making his decision, Noah sighed out heavily and stood from the table as soon as Jackal was out of the house. Tossing the empty carton of milk into the nearest trashcan, Noah shuffled his feat out the door, only to realize his was still in his giant t-shirt with only boxers and socks. Eh, who cared? The breeze was nice anyway. Noah just wanted to play and get the energy pumping through his veins again.

Biting at his wrist, Noah made it to Jackal's side as he held the bag of pyro toys. Noah smiled at the bag but quickly retreated it into pursed lips as he caught sight of Jackal's face. He let his arm dangle out of his mouth and glance sideways, trying not the make eye contact with his former holder.

xoxoxo"Can I..." 

He started out in a grumpy tone crossing his arms again. Noah hung his head and stared hard into the ground before. Jackal didn't seem to be treating this hand-over thing as anything different so why should Noah? As though it would seem the easiest way to see things, it was going to be hard for Noah. Though he would try his best not to show he was angry with Jackal, he wouldn't be able to help it if it accidentally slipped out. Noah inhaled deeply and sighed calmly, gleaming out an enthusiastic smile looking up at Jackal.

xoxoxo"Can I have the Biggest one?!"

Noah chimed with bright eyes, tugging at Jackal's sleeve.
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:39 pm
User Image

Jackal shrugged when Noah asked for the biggest one.
He handed Noah the whole bag and went over to the lakeside edge and looked out over the water.
He looked back at Noah and scrunched his nose.
They were going back to the crack shack today.
Even if it was right by the water, it was the most dreaded home on the street.
Jackal never prided it.
He knew everyone would smell the chemicals from a hundred feet away.
Noah and himself were too used to it to know.
Jackal was honestly scared to get back to it.
But he'd go back.
Noah would probably end up getting new clothes, because his clothes would never get the smell out.
He smiled at Noah again and got some of the cherry bombs out of the bag.
He figured thee sparklers wouldn't be very exciting in the daylight.

User ImageЈαҁκαʅ αѵɨ∂ѕση ¢αѕтαηє∂αUser Image

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoAgain, no difference in his actions. Jesus, it was really bringing mixed emotions into Noah. he didn't know whether to be sad that Jackal didn't look like he was feeling anything or angry beacause he looked like he didn't care. Noah bit his lip as he was handed the bag. Digging around trying to find the biggest one so he didn't look like an idiot. With the cherry bomb in one hand and the bag in the other, followed Jackal to the lakeside. Noah yawned, remembering raying eating earlier. Noah smiled absentmindedly. Sunshine tastes good.

Noah was brought back from his thoughts when Jackal reached in for some cherry bombs. He looked up at Jackal with a vacant face as the other smiled at him. Noah c**k his head along with his eyebrow that the gesture as if not processing it. Shaking off the feeling, Noah held out his bomb in front of Jackal.

xoxoxo"Fire, please." 
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

Jackal noted the face Noah made.
He was still upset about the giveaway he supposed.
Jackal reached in his pocket and pulled out his lighter.
He handed it and the cherry bomb he had picked out back to Noah.
He suddenly didn't feel like blowing stuff up would be fun anymore.
Jackal rubbed the back of his neck and sighed.
"I don't think I'm going to go with you guys on this trip."
He looked down and shook his head.
"There's no point in making you act like this. The whole... grudge thing."
Jackal sat down on the bank and rubbed his face.
"I love you, Bunny. And I gave you away for you. You need help before it's too late, and I'm too far gone

now. I can't help you. At least Jacky knows what she's doing. I've had you for what? Eight or nine years? I can't even

remeber how old you are. I thought I had my life planned out before all this drug stuff. I was going to raise you. Get

married when I turned 23. Have a kid when I turned 25, but I had to get in a freakin' fight. Who would have known I
was a natural at building 'candy' factories? I'm so sorry I ever drug you into it, but I couldn't just leave you.
"
Jackal was talking like he was talking to himself.
And he seemed to snap out of it.
He shook his head and got up.
"Tell Decker that I'll meet him at my house. I'm heading out. I'll see you later."
Jackal went to pat Noah's head, but stopped before he made contact.
He let his arm fall back to his side and walked into the house, leaving Noah to the fireworks.
Jackal gathered his stuff up and said a quick and quiet goodbye to everyone.
He got in his car before Decker could come running after him.
And he left.
Back to the hell he called home.
Back to the Crack Shack.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 am
User Image

βєиαʝмιи ϰιcoℓαє

˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚
xoxoxoNoah cocked his head Jackal handed him the lighter and the other cherry bomb that he had previously taken out. His face looked remorse and tired as he began to speak absentmindedly. He wasn't going on the trip with them. And it was all Noah's fault. 

Noah let his right arm drop, gripping the bag of bombs tightly. Noah bit his lip down hard and let his hang down as Jackal sat down on the bank and kept talking. Noah took in everyword that Jackal said but he didn't want to hear it. He wanted so badly to be mad at Jackal but he had a point. He had a knot in his throat that prevented him from saying anything back to Jackal, to at least helped him realize he wasn't terrible. Noah just wanted to stay with Jackal. It was all he knew that was always there and completely comforting. 

Noah's eyes averted anxiously on the ground as Jackal sudden movement to get up caught his attention. The young let his bangs cover his eyes as Jackal made his way towards him. Jackal made the motion to pet his head and this time he wished that he would. He wanted that confort that everything between them would be okay. But he didn't do. 

xoxoxoNo... Don't leave. Please stay with me. 

He cried in his head, hoping that in way, Jackal coulld read his mind or that his mouth would utter the words. 

Noah eyes widen as his head followed Jackal back as he left. He was completely paralyzed. He wanted to cry but his body wouldn't let him do that before jackal's car was out of sight. Gripping the bag, his face grew hot. He grinded his teeth as he slaked the bag to the ground and lit up the cherry bomb Jackal had given him. 

xoxoxo"Son of asscrack b***h!"

Noah yelled as he threw the firecrack out as far as he could. He lit up another. 

xoxoxo"You think can just walk away from me like I can handle it?! Well your clearly mistaken!"

Noah kept ranting out his anger at Jackal but he wasn't there. This was exactly what Jackal was talking about. The guilt thing. But Noah just kept blowing them up. Bloodshot eyes with unspilled tears, blurred Noah's vision which led him to just fall back on his a**. He was done. He just sat there with his head completely empty.

xoxoxoMommy...
˚◦ˇლˇ◦˚

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:28 am
Alrighty, guys.
I'd like to do a timeskip by the next time I'm on so that Shirahime can join in and I can get back on a roll.
I'm casting votes now, but I duhn know if I'll be able to jump into everything today.
D:
Tis' hawt.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:35 am
Timeskip sounds great :]
I don't mind at all so im in for that.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:06 pm
Yeah, time skip ish fine.  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games