Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
Roku's eyes flashed as he saw her regenerate. He wondered if there was an end to it. 'Maybe...' he thought to himself.'if i cute her enough...it'll...stop...' He smiled sadistically at the thought. "I'm already damned." he said as he appeared behind her, bringing his Muramasa down on her head.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:58 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky snarled and ducked rolled out his blade's way actually heading into him. She popped up her foot quickly covering it a metal that she knew couldn't be cut through. Her body armor changed black and her eyes changed blood red having a evil signature a lot like Roku's, but hers was better focussed one something other then an anger now. "Back the hell off and die you son of a b***h!" she roared having a sudden change in personality throwing her blade up to bring him down again.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
"Finally..." Roku said as he sidestepped the blade,but still getting nicked alittle. "Let all hell raise up." As the last word left his lips,his eyes turned completely black and his body went limp. He had given his demon full control and was now in a corner of his mind watching the fight."Don' die..." he whispered to sky, knowing he now had no control of what happened. This would be a legendary fight,one that both of them would leave scared and wounded in some way.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

She roared and went on the offensive side charging him taking another swing at him with her blade. She'd fallow through after with a few kicks and punches. No mater what, she was set on leaving him scarred and remember her. Still, his blood on her blade was enough at this point.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
Roku caught her blade and sliced off her left leg. He then kicked her in the throat and aimed a punch at her neck.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:06 pm
User Image

Sky healed almost instantly backwards ducking her throat punch before she stood up catching his other. She stood up and punched at him again snarling a little bit. She growled and swung her blade at her again kicking strait out at him. She growled angrily and flicked her hand out with a fire blast turned into a fire blade aimed at his heart, head, throat, and gut.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:10 am
::Sorry that I haven't been posting lately, just head in the clouds and writing something new::

Cade looks at the group left, hearing Duke arrive. "Damn you! Where did you take Sky?!" he exclaims, charging at the two who had been walking away. But, he finds himself pausing at the cold, empty look in the silver-haired man's eyes. When he addresses the girl next to him,the one who invaded last night, he draws Mugen, preparing for anything that might be sent his way.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 am
He looks over at Mina with a look of near curiosity. "No, you may do as you wish. How about taking care of the werewolf for me? I have a leader to confront," he states, looking to where the helecopter landed. Yes, a leader confrontation would be fun. Wings appear on his back before he jumps, taking to the skies to look at the obviously worried man. "What has you riled? They are mere pawns," he states, standing to look at Duke with no emotion in his eyes present.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:27 pm
Xaio fidgeted nervously. This unknowing tension was getting to her. Limping abit towards Duke, she knelt before him to embrace in a hug the best she could. "We'll find her..." Though that sounded weird for her to say...like he loved another. It wasn't true though, Sky had someone, he had someone and with that thought...She fell into a slight blush and leaned into kissing him just for comfort.

The moment didn't last long when someone appeared to say something unnecessary. "Pawns?" Her eyes become a less friendly glare suddenly. These people just wouldn't leave them alone suddenly. She got back up, having to retrieve her scythe from the helicopter to fight.

~*~

Mina smiled with glee and shrugged. "Have fun. Make sure you tell my sister hi." It was probably just a guess she'd be there, but it she wasn't here, then why not make the assumption.

"Now then..." She pulled the c**k back to let it slide back into place before aiming it at him and with no wait, firing two shots. Any taunting was to be dropped for awhile due to this just being an elimination fight. The goody goody guns and blades should end when every little member falls.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke closed his eyes slowly relaxing a little bit from her hug but he melted from the kiss before his eyes shot open and he unwillingly broke the embrace pushing her behind him. He drew his light out like a gunslinger would draw his revolver and just as fast if not faster. Before someone could blink his lighter flashed and the flame went flying at him in a zig zag pattern like a controlled lightning fire. When it reached where he wanted though, it exploded violently attempting to engulf the leader. This was his test to keep Xaio safe in his mind and he wasn't going to stand down the least bit until he knew she was safe again.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:20 pm
He looks to the telepath, nodding. "Yes, pawns," he states, turning his attention to the leader as he whips out the lighter. He wastes no time as he jumps into the air and away from the target area, eye glowing from the analysis of power. "Yes, you shall be a slight bit of trouble," he states while landing, wings disappearing as he changes his left arm into a blade before charging him in a zig-zag pattern, making a slash for his abdomin when close enough.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:23 pm
He looks at the girl he addressed as she turns attention his way. He doesn't wait for the reaction before running forward, Mugen slashing the two bullets down using the ki-added speed element to his arms. He slashes at the gun, intending to end it swiftly and find Sky. He can feel it, she is in deep $hit and needs his help.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke doubled over just above the blade saving himself from the agonizing pain that could have been dealt. "Damn skippy!" he replied to his comment how he could be 'a slight bit of trouble'. He charged at him again pulling a small dagger off of his hip that he always had hidden under his military coat. He looked over his shoulder daringly watching Xaio sprint back to the helicopter to grab her scythe.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:27 pm
She managed to get stretch her arm up just high enough to grab her scythe before making her way right back over to the initiated/ignited fight. Yes, fire was the first thing that Duke dealt while the other being avoided by flight. "Great..." He made a dash for Duke but luckily that to made no contact. The fight was defiantly on.

Xaio, tense in worry, made her way towards her leader to aid. "Um..." As soon as Duke charged to draw a dagger, she came to his side with her scythe swinging at the man from above. He could focus on the dagger, but fail to see the farther reaching bladed weapon.

~*~

Her weapon could've been slashed away but her own speed was fast enough to spin it back towards it's holster. Of course that didn't mean she'd put it away just yet. "You won't win that easily."

Backing up out of his sword's range, she shot at him again, this time adjusting her gun's target after each bullet dealt.

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:10 am
He looks on as his attack misses narrowly, a mere blink being the reaction. Especially to the comment made, most likely to rile him up. He transforms his other arm into a blade as well, blocking both hits easily. "Yes, a double attack is the best method, if I didn't know where both of you are every second," he states calmly, his own taunt and truth being revealed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games