Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-calla lily cat-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:20 pm
╔═════════╗
Hitomi Michiko
╚═════════╝

User Image
‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚·°·‚

》》》Hitomi looked over at Zalain when he came
up to the group. She sighed and with a look of sadness she quietly said"Yes she is no longer among us. Now there needs to be a new ruler for Celarius."she looked back at the others in their group. She listened to their conversation and had to agree with them. Sure Hitomi, along with the rest of them, did not know this Kaori girl well, but from what they could tell she was a great choice for the position. Her gaze followed Fayte when he ran over to the girl to tell her of their decision, then she looked to the Solus Rays. She watched as it calmed down and looked around at the green that came back to the land they stood upon. Then Hitomi heard the word 'rest' and she relized just how exhausted she really was."Yes, a good nights rest will do us all a favor."she looked towards Kaori, wanting to lend her support and help her out, but she knew that she would just be in the way because of the tired state she was in. She felt like she would callaps anytime now.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:36 pm
The ferret chirped on Kaori's head, affirming her remark that he had enjoyed the light show from the Solus Rays. But now that it was over, Aldon could feel Dais calling him back silently. With a hop and a couple of bounds, Aldon left Kaori to go to ward Dais.. but not before nudging her on the cheek. Aldon was a character after all.

The day was ending indeed. But where would Dais head now? Aldon bounded up his arm to settle on his shoulder. A small smile played on his lips for some odd reason. He was usually emotionless after all. Perhaps, it was because he was thinking that if someone killed Kaori in her weak state, it would cause more chaos in everyone's weariness. But no doubt, the Oracle would step in this time if that happened. Or perhaps, the smile was for the incoming night, Dais's realm.

Dais supposed he would have to report into Hodge. Whether the head librarian was at Vackel or Meracitile, Dais didn't know. He would head for Meracitile, or maybe made a rest stop in the middle to check on Lilith's progress out of curiosity.

Aldon was starting to tire now. The librarian could hear the little ferret yawning. He patted the ferret on the head, and placed the tiring ferret on his head. He nodded toward the others present and began walking away from Celarius.  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 am
∫Sumiko gritted her teeth when
she realized that Lilith changed her fighting and started using hand to hand
combat."Fine then. I can use more practice in hand to hand any ways."she
thought to her self and shielded herself with her arms. She guarded herself
from Lilith's jabs and kicks. She blocked a kick that was aimed at her side, then
spun to the side and threw a few punches towards Lilith.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:34 am
Mai had never slept so soundly in many years that night. It was obvious her body was aching for it. Her dreams were always so meaningful to her, they were never like a normal persons filled with random events and people she's never even seen before.

She found herself in Memoria again, before the Fragment wars. She was with her mother once again, sitting by that same tree in the beautiful park. The sun was shining brightly as always and warming her skin. Mai's mother sat behind her, braiding her hair like in her last dream. "Mai... I'm so proud of you my darling. You are learning what it means to be a Draconian in your world." Mai seemed calm, and contemplative. "Mother, I have so many questions. Even your memories, the memories of the others before me cannot seem to answer them fully. The Oracle will tell me nothing, he says I won't understand."

Mai's mother let out a soft chuckle. "My dear, you carry our memories, but you still must find your own wisdom. You have made valuable friends today. They will help you in even the tiniest of ways to answer your questions." Mai perked up and turned to her mother. "You mean Hodge and Dais?" Her mother drew a finger to her chin. "Oh, Dais, so you finally met him, what a charming one he is hmm?" Mai felt her breath cut off. "I don't know if that was supposed to be sarcasm or not, but he's pretty stoic with his emotions." Mai paused and turned back around. "But something nudges at me to trust him."

The wind picked up a little bit, blowing Mai's stray hairs about, her mom sought to tuck them in appropriately as another soft chuckle came. "Dais was a good ally to your father and I. I hope he will be to you too. And don't worry about this lack of expressions, it's how he protects himself. That man has seen and done a lot of frightful things in his long life." Mai found herself resting her head on her knees as her mother finished up braiding her hair. "I know...."

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:34 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo felt the wind shift her light tresses. It would certainly be a change for this girl Kaori. She looked at Fayte. Today had been hectic and tired. She looked at for him for a moment memorizing the features that were already engraved in her mind's eye. A soft smile graced her lips before she realized it. "Okay" she murmured in that melodic voice of her's. Because she travelled with close to nothing she didn't have much to transfer from her friend's kingdom. Echo was still suprised Fayte had offered her a place to reside at, for some reason this made her extremely pleased..

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:45 pm
Dais Balderon sighed as he walked. When he was fairly certain he was out of sight, he veered off course toward where Lilith, Sumiko, and Deceit were located. One last stop before Meracitile.

"How is the girl doing?" he mused, despite how silly he might appear with a sleeping ferret on his head as he entered the area and passed by several of the creatures working. He wondered if anyone would greet him, not that he cared.

He wouldn't stay long before he headed back "home" to Meracitile for obvious reasons.

((Edited.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:57 pm
Mai stirred from her sleep. It was still in the middle of the night. She glanced upwards to the sky out her window. The stars were drowned out by the glow of streetlights and clouds from the refineries with only the brightest of stars could be seen. Mai let a sigh escape as he brought her forearm to rest on her face, covering her eyes. "I'm still dead tired..." She grumbled to herself. She rolled over away from the window. She had to admit, she felt a little lonely not being around people now.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:00 am
Kaori smiled and waved bye to the little ferret. She wondered if she would ever see it again and where it even came from, but right now that wasn't important so she shook her head and pushed the thought to the back of her mind. "Yes I understand. I will do my absolute best as the new Lady of Celarius. I will not let anyone regret this decision"she told the Oracle and then watched as he walked away then disappeared from sight. She might take him up on his offer, but she didn't want to start depending on his advise, so she most likely wouldn't call on him for advise much. She turned and walked towards the hospital, where everyone started to gather together. She found a spot in the middle of everyone and stepped up on the little step that she made with her fire."People of Celarius, i am Kaori Kastumi, and as some of you may know, Lady Silver has passed away. And so I have been picked by the other Lords and Ladies to be the next Lady of Celarius. I am not asking you to like me right now, for I am sure that some of you may not like this, but what I do ask is for your cooperation in helping to rebuild our kingdom and bring back the green beauty that it once held."she paused so that what she said could sink in with everyone. All the survivors were gathered here, so she thought it to be best for all of them to rest tonight and them in the morning everyone who was not badly hurt could help with the cleaning up and rebuilding."We should all get rest tonight, then in the morning we can continue with the clean up and the rebuilding of our home. I will shower you all with the warmth of my fire, so that you all can sleep soundly and warmly tonight."she told them and just like she said a sudden warmth flowed over everyone. She no longer to stand because of the exhausted state she was in and so she took a seat against a wall, near a group of children. She was breathing slowly to help her conserve her energy.  

Plump_Platypus

Tipsy Fatcat

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:19 am
User Image

Khaos

She evaded the majority of Sumiko's punches but quite a few landed as she could taste blood in her mouth. She looked at Sumiko, she was studying her. She flew over Sumiko's head attempting to kick her in her back. As she landed she simply landed and said. "I'm done with you for now" she said as she dusted herself off.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:12 pm
((*Tries to revive the RP* It fell to the second page!! AHHH!!))  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:25 pm
((Was going to wait on posting, but...))

Apparently, Dais had completely missed the chance to see Lilith fight. His timing was absolutely perfect. It was actually the whole point of him stopping by. With an inward sigh, he waved to Deceit.. still with the sleeping ferret on his head. "How are things?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:10 pm
{{Can't be revived until Nicko wants it to be lol}}  

Mewchloe

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:30 pm
(( Yeah I think it's time to start bringing it back, I was destracted by Mahareshi's rp rofl ))

Clapping loudly Deceit watched the fight end. " Very good Lilith, your progress is nothing short of fantastic. And not a moment to soon the recently elected Lady of Celarius has begun to reconstruction efforts. " He said looking at their new found partner. He still didn't want Sumiko around but as long as she didn't disrupt their plans she was fine.

Fayte turned to Echo he sighed then smiled. " Alright things are starting to turn around Echo would you like a personnal tour of the palace? " He asked as he motioned towards the portal that lead to Vackel. " There is something else I want to ask you but not here, thescenery needs to be perfect for me to ask. " He said with a perfect smile he held out his hand. " There is so much I want to show you, maybe I can be the one that finally get's you to settle down in a single territory. "  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:57 pm
(Good call. Good call. I will definently jump back into this at any time.)  

Mahareshi

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:20 pm
~Echo Noir~

User Image

The echoes of my past fade away...

Echo nodded in response to his question. A tour sounded nice, though she had been to the palace before it must've changed by now. His smile dazzled her and she felt butterflies again. He made her feel in ways she wasn't used to. Echo thought this as she took his hand in her own. What he had said was true. Echo had never stayed in a place for longer than a few weeks, a month at the longest. In the past it had always been better to keep moving. If anyone was tracking you it threw them off, Echo also rarely had a reason to say anywhere long. She wondered what he had to say, as she allowed him to pull her along.

..If I keep them from myself I won't fall apart...

...I am the orginal Black..

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces