Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm
"Lord Hokage,"

Jin said before they went off,Kazemaru sat for a moment as Jin got off,

"If I might before you send them off, you said that there were 3 other people with the shinobi, I think that I should go with them, Tavian can assist me as I can assist him if either of us are injured in battle, not only that and to even the odds but they might need someone with my good tracking skills on this one, but also I wish to go to test my skills and training, if you will let me go, I promise I won't disappoint."

Jin said this with a respectfully bowed head, wanting to go on this mission in order to prove himself even more than he already did becoming a ninja,

"Even Yumi-sensei can vouch for me, but then again we've both aged since our last encounter......"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Vincent sighed and shook his head. "Hon'in gozen fuki korede..." Vincent said silently, in truth, he was dying here, there was too much weight, it'd slow him down. "Do you really need to come along? I mean, with Yumi with me we could take on an army!" He wasn't keen on the idea of taking any more than himself along, but he'd gladly take Yumi, and Tavian was his responsibility for now. He looked toward Yumi desperately. "Please say no..."

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm
"Well if they say no then thats okay too, I can wait for a different mission...."

Jin raises his head up after bowing, taking a glance at Vincent, then back over to Raito,

"Besides, even if I don't go, there'll be more soon enough and that'll give me time to train some more."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:53 pm
"if jin goes, i go! the two of us are awesome as a team! we can take down any enemy we come across when we work together!" she looked towards jin "right, cuz?"  

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Jin smiles towards Miwata,

"Right!"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:58 pm
(OOC: Lol, Ultima, looks like you'll have an entire army tagging along xd .)  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:00 pm
"me and jin are a full package. you take one, you take the other." said miwata, saying her final word on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:06 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"I'm taking neither of you." Vincent said before closing his eyes. "Sheesh, you people can't all just swarm for a mission, this is my test to become a jounin, maybe I'll go alone so things like this don't happen." He sat in an upright position on Blaze and shrugged. "Get your own mission."

[[Sigh, this is just...I won't even say what it is]]  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 pm
Jin's eyes narrowed at that, but he decided to say nothing, and waited for Raito's and/or Yumi's approval.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image

M U J O U R Y O U S H I
▬ Konoha's ruthless mercenary ▬▬ Bloodline Crusher ▬
Hellfire's Storm ϟ Merciless One

Mujou smiled as he witnessed Miwata acting so stubborn, it was childish, he honestly thought she'd fail the chuunin exams. " He's right Miwata..Your a chuunin..acting stubborn will make others think other wise.." Mujou stated calmly, playing with his signature kunai.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:12 pm
"fine." muttered miwata. she was itching for a fight though. she hadnt been outside the village since her mission to check on her friend shizuki "raito-sama, are there any chuunin missions available for me and jin?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:14 pm
"Miwata...."

Jin says looking to her, yet remembers that she knows what she's doing, so he lets it go, he then turns to Vincent,

"Alright then, never mind about your mission, sorry about getting in the way of your test.....I won't interfere....."  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:18 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"Hmm? Somebody talking sense? I'm amazed." Vincent said as Mujou spoke. "Thanks for the assist there." Vincent was greatful for Mojou coming along there, they could have gone back and forth until another academy got blown up. "Never really seen you before, the name's Vince." He said in greeting, raising his hand encased in metal for a handshake. He nodded towards Jin. "Don'y worry about it, next time I need an ventire battalion I'll know where to look."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:36 pm
User Image

M U J O U R Y O U S H I
▬ Konoha's ruthless mercenary ▬▬ Bloodline Crusher ▬
Hellfire's Storm ϟ Merciless One

Mujou had a light smirk as Vincent spoke thankfully. " No prob..Everyone needs enlightenment from time to time." He could see the ninja extend his hand out, Mujou was all to familiar with this action. The handshake..the gateway to friendship, was the way he saw it. Almost every strong friendship started with one. Not intending on being rude, Mujou returned the favor by extending his hand and shaking Vincent's. " I'm Mujou..Mujou Ryoushi.." He then proceeded to acknowledge his other statement. " Ahh yes..I come and go..Freedom is a gift..I use it regularly.." Mujou said with a smile, his emerald eyes dimmed but not as a sign of disrespect.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:49 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

"Since you were nice enough to tell me your last name, guess it'd only be polite to say mine too." Vincent said with a smile. "Valtieri." He released his grip and nodded to Mojou's first statement. "Time to time is a bit of an understatement, isn't it?" Vincent knew more than one person who just wouldn't let it go. He unconciously began scratching Blaze behind his ears with his bandaged hand. "That explains, even when you were here I wasn't." Blaze snapped at Vincent's hand, but missed barely.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games