Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 am
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan suddenly flew through the window closest to Sengetsu, he landed gracefully as his hair slowly eased toward his back after his landing. Ryugan's nose pointed him to the ninja's scent that he had picked up and by the looks of him..he might be pretty strong. Ryugan's live teal eyes suddenly dulled out, a sign of him losing interest or so it seemed. Ryugan's right hand eased on his blade Tenraikasei, his thumb placed over the tsuba and onto the sheath directly where the hibaki was, so when he dew his blade it would quickly activate. Ryugan was sure not to lose sight of the man, his eyes were diligent yet quiescent, his face gave away no emotion or thought, it simply seemed that he was just "there". "...Problem??" Ryugan said coyly, still ready for Sengetsu to make a move.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:17 am
Sengetsu stood motionless, as his black bangs were swept into his face by the draft created by the entering shinobi. His left arm weaved through the strands of hair combing them back as he heard the shinobi question him. "Where is Samehada?...fighting me is pointless, only one with who shares my bloodline can defeat me." His voice was emotionless, yet somewhat stern. The serenity that had only recently thrived in Kumogakure was no more. The scarred cloud forehead protector on Sengetsu's left leg indicated that he was also a missing nin of this village as well. "Ryugan Kaguya...Hana Chiru..." A shadow clone now spoke on Sengetsu's behalf, indicating that the speed with which Sen performed his techniques was on an entirely different level. A second clone stood behnd Ryugan as well, its back to the Kaguya.

(Yea give me a sec...I'm tired as crap so its gonna take awhile for my rp skills to kick in. I've been up forever doing Ap work.)  

Supernal_SOul

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:14 am
Once Hiro had made it to the high building, he charged chakra in his hands and stepped onto the wall. He got into his dog-like stance and began to run up the wall as fast as he could. When he arrived at the window of his office, he opened his let eye to reveal the six pointed Eternal Sharingan. "The Samahada will never be yours once more, Sengetsu Uchiha." Hiro jumped down from the window sill.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 am
As Hiro's feet landed on the ground, Sengetsu moved. He seemed to emrely appear beside the shinobi, slowly he opened his eyes revealing his sharingan. His expressionless face indicated that he found Hiro's statement unsatifactory. "Return my sword...and in return you'll be the first person I grind to bits." Form his couched position, Sengetsu braced his right leg as he lashed outward in a sweeping motion with his left. His fingertips rested on the floor, prior to the kick he had formed the seals for yet anotehr clone which leaped over the attack holding in between each individual finger on its right hand a kunai, which he threw targetting the Raikage's neck, outside shoulder, and thigh areas with the weaponry.

Supernal_SOul

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:30 am
Hiro stepped on the sweeping leg with all of the force he could muster, it could even break Sengetsus ankle. A hole appeared on his arm and shot out a small wooden Cannonball, the ball opened and shot out 50 wooden senbon to destroy the clone and hurt Sengetsu. Five wooden clones formed next to him as he began to do extremely rapid handsigns. He seemed to finish his statement from before, "Because we don't even know its where abouts. Your trip to Kumo was wasted."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 am
"Tch!" Sengetsu pressed his opposite leg against Hiro, drawing a kunai from his holster as his clone did the same they used their speed in unison to repel the incoming projectiles. The clone rolled over top its creator's back as Sengetsu formed the seal. The Kage Bunshin exploded, its purpose was to damage Hiro while simultaenously freeing Sengetsu who held his puppt armor jutsu active.

Supernal_SOul

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:43 am

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

Ryugan couldn't help but smile, The Sharingan was no match for the Neo Byakugan in his eyes. All Mangekyo and eternal had were Susanoo and Ameratsu, jutsu Ryugan had already made counters for. He simply uttered. " If I remember correctly..The last two times you entered cloud you weren't fighting Sharingan users and you ran away like the lowly uchiha coward you are...Losing to me shouldn't come as a surprise..you've grown soft.." Ryugan's tone was of a scolding kind, Uchiha were full of themselves but loved to forget how insignificant they really were. Ryugan could see the ninja was more than eager to lose his life so, without hesitation Ryugan suddenly burst into flames, destroying all the clones in the building and possibly burning everyone in the vicinity. The explosion created was was very powerful but not to far on range but, due to the closed space they were in currently and the fact that this office was made of wood, would make the explosion created by Ryugan's two times stronger if anything. Ryugan would then be outside the office, atop the summoning Sankai, The Blue Mist. Ryugan drew Tenraikasei they way he intended, the blade sliced through an opening in his thumb and activated, fully coated in teal flames that transformed the blade completely. Ryugan held the blade in his right hand, which was pointed downward. His eyes were lifeless as he looked at the smoldering office, engulfed in his teal fire.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:44 am
The clones stepped back in unison with Hiro, the clones had gone in front of Hiro and began to 'fuse' into a thick wall to protect Hiro. Hiro had finished doing handsigns and a black fire shot at Sengetsu, knowing that he did not possess the same Eternal as he did he would have to run from the black flames instead of extinguishing it. Hiro did more handsigns and shot out a giant gale of wind at Sengetsu, it would most likely increase the speed of the Amaterasu. He noticed that Ryugan had shot out a bunch of flames from his body, a chakra shield covered him from the flames but the Black Flames mixed into the blue flames. He noticed that the gale of wind also increased Ryugans Fire. "Great, now I'm gonna have to find new wood to rebuild the tower...."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:45 am
[God damn it, dizzle. crying Now I have to edit.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:47 am
((Sorry..I just didn't want the office destroyed...by a non cloud villager XD)  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:52 am
[Edited mine. Well just say that I acted accordingly to Sengetsu pushing me away.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:58 am
((lol and he logs XD)  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:59 am
Through the explosion of teal flames, an ominous black flames rose from the two blast as Sengetsu produced his own Amaterasu. With his eternal not et active he only had enough power to buy himself time to escape the two attacks riding atop SORA, riding the wind made by Hiro. As the board ascended to the skies Sengetsu stared at the office building, such destruction was pointless. "For the second time in a row this village greets me with two S ranked ninja..." He did not push his sharingan any further leaving it in its three tomoe state. The skies were gray as the clouds began to loom overhead. "I won't leave until my sword is either returned to me, or its current whereabouts are told." He had already set things into motion, he released hsi grip on the kunai in his hand, it began to glow with his chakra and rotate in his hand giving off the appearance of a spiralling blue disc. He said nothing, his eyes were locked on Hiro, for in the skies Sen viewed himself as a god amongst shinobi and virtually unbeatable. His left hand drew a scroll from his back, his fingers slowly allowed the scroll to begin to unravel itself.

(Yay! office destroyed now let's go wreck the training grounds! twisted )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:09 am
Hiro bit his thumb and blood began to trickle out from his thumb, he slapped his palm on the ground and summoned his greatest summon: Leviathan. He jumped on the great beast as if began to fly upwards in it giant ball of water. From the moment that he had been standing still in his office, he had been gathering up chakra in his body and took the surrounding chakra in his body.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:14 am

User Image

Ryugan smiled, shaking his head a bit as his eyes closed and he winded his blade in a circular motion in front of him. The air began to grow heavy around them and they could feel the pressure of his jutsu before it was even complete. The circle of fire made by him began to glow and Ryugan's hair began to slowly lift upward. " Mangetsu...No honoo..Scatter!!" Ryugan whispered before slicing the giant orb of fire horizontally, which caused it to shatter like glass and all the shard began to float around Sengetsu. There would be nothing he could do about them they, would glow a bright teal and simply stand there, scattered all around him. Ryugan pointed his blade downward and simply looked upward with a puzzled look on his face. " I know where the blade is..why do you want it.."

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games