Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:54 pm
Luna giggles then hugs him"It seems the pixies has found a place to hide. He isn't bothering us like normal"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:25 pm
Demons
Name:specter
Small Biography:he is a wearied demon he is the son of baltor and mimi the demons he was kicked out of the dead world now he lives in the living world he is a master swords men he is a demon for higher
Special Power:he can make swords in a instant the blades covered in shadows and fire
Picture: his normal form User Image

his face User Image

demon form to come later  

x-xSHADOW-X_X-FIREx-x

Romantic Lover

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50

x-xSHADOW-X_X-FIREx-x

Romantic Lover

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm
the light of the moon shines down on to the land shadows whispering animals asleep darkness awake there resting against a tree was a hooded man but he is no man but a demon his sword stuck in the ground then u here a loud roar and realize this evil thing is sleeping like a log what dreams dus this thing have we mite never know

specter was dreaming about all the bad and good deeds hes dun all the blood hes split his dream was no dream it was a nightmare he wakes up suddenly then stares at the moon and grimaces"dam its time to set out"he backs his stuff up and starts to walk to the nearest town  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:50 pm
Masasooni nods. "Probably, or found someone else to annoy..."

The pixie zips threw the woods, flying in zig-zags threw the trees. It then suddenly stops to notice a hooded man wake up from a dream then walking up a path. It zips up to it and around the demon man. "Hi! How you doing? Where ya going, and whatcha going to do when you get there? What's with the outfit? Are going to a cult meeting? Can I come? Did you mean to dress in all black, or was that just an accedent? The sun's about ready to come and take the moon's place... so are you going to wear all that black when the sun's out? Are you a demon? I hang out with a demon couple, and they let me do whatever I want... except sometimes they leave and I'm all alone... Do you have any breakfast?... I forgot to eat before I went out for a little flying around... though, I did help get things for breakfast..." He says very quickly as he continues to blabber on and asking questions, generally wanting to speak to the man.  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

x-xSHADOW-X_X-FIREx-x

Romantic Lover

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:38 pm
-terns around and pionts my blade at the persones face-who are and why are u fallowing me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:18 am
The pixie chuckles, the sword being much bigger than him. He flies on the sword to land on it, weighing little to nothing. "I'm just a curious little pixie, shesh... no need to be pointing swords at people..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:16 am
Luna smiles"I feel so sorry for anyone one that he finds"

(I am going to make a new chara. soon)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:23 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders slightly. "Yes... in any case, he'll be fine... and he'll be back... just hope he's not bringing a freind or anything... like more pixies or a bear or whatever..."

((Alright. 3nodding ))  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:54 pm
She smiles and watches him"Very true"She smiles then goes to do the dishes  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:53 pm
Demons:
Name: Siniya Shadra
Small Biography: She was born in the human world.She was a seer like demon as awell as cat demon. She knew not her parents nor does she care.
Special Power (Only one): see into the furture and can do things with her mind
Picture: User Image  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm
Massasooni sits, thinking slightly. He then asks "So... the... baby... any names in mind?... or... do we make it up as soon as it's out?..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:58 pm
Luna smiles"If it is a girl I want to name her Ampris...If a boy I don't know"

Siniya walks from her home. She lived close to the pathway.She wanted to get some plants.She had seen many vinish. Some she didn't know how to explain.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:16 pm
Massasooni shrugs his shoulders. "Uh... well, how about Derik as a boy?... I don't know, something's better than nothing."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:44 pm
Luna smiles"I like that name my love"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:06 pm
Massasooni nods with a small smile. "Alright then... then... we have the names for the baby then." He says before leaning back a bit in his chair. "... Ok then... hm... we suppose to like... prepare in some way for this baby?... or... is it more of a 'waiting game'?"  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games