Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:21 pm
Aeris sighed a bit, her goldenrod eyes looking up to the other woman. A bit of a smirk appeared on her face as she stood up, towering over Caly. "I figured you would say that. HeH... Always one to defy your Father and the other Nobles. No wonder I used to get in trouble, thanks to you." Her arms crossed over her stomach as she spoke. "I haven't seen you in years, mistress. I take it you haven't gotten killed or maimed yet." She chuckled a bit and nodded once more.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:19 pm
Xi takes the flower and stands up. She gives a little bow to Caly and Vincent.

"Thank you both for your kindness. If you need me I shall be in my room upstairs."

Xi turns and makes her way upstairs. After while she comes to a old looking door. She gently pushes it open and steps into her old room. She was pleasantly surprised to see that after all this time her room was still in the same condition she left it in . Her room was plain in the way of furniture only having a regular sized bed with a nightstand, a small table with a couple of chairs and a dresser. What really stood out were the various plant life. Vines were woven decoratively around her bed frame and various sorts of herbs and medical plants were growing in a corner of her room. Instead of carpeting a soft layer of moss covered the floor. It wasn't much but it made the elf feel more at home. She preferred a more simpler life than that of the rich pampered one she had growing up.

Xi hums lightly as she walks into her room carrying the small flower in her hands. She down on her bed and places the small flower on nightstand. She didn't bother getting a vase or a pot for the plant. The entire room was charged with Life magic thanks to re-energizing crystals she got form viva as a birthday present one year.

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:38 pm
"Noble? Dont tell me you're a Elven Princess or something Caly?" Cy said with an intrigued smile. Caly and Aeris's conversation did seem to hint to that sort of thing. 'Nobles', 'Mistress Caly' either the half elf, half mage was royalty or she came from a rich family. Either way this new tidbit of information intrigued the Vampire.

"Alright, i hate to intrude but my curiosity is killing me." Cy said with a smile. "How exactly do you two know one another?" Cy said as he looked between the two.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:40 pm
Vincent nodded and smiled to the girl as she retreated to her room, probably for some much needed rest. Vincent sat down upon the wallet eating couch and turned his attention to Caly, Cy and the new girl Aeris.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:36 pm
Aeris chuckled a bit and pointed to Caly with a silly grin on her face. "I'll let her tell you. I'm just the lady in waiting." She smiled and sat down on the couch and crossed her legs, leaning back into the back of the couch. She turned to the man next to her and nodded to him. "Hello."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:54 pm
"Hello, im Vincent." The man said as he turned to Aeris and smiled- however that smile was hidden by a porcelin mask that only had eyes. Long blue hair that was tied back in a low ponytail adorned Vincents head. Everything about him gave off the feel of demon, but his personality seemed to say otherwise.

"Can i ask who wants Caly back so badly that she has to leave?" Vincent said the disappointment clear in his voice. Caly was a friend to him, one of possibly four. So naturally if she was forced to leave he would miss her greatly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:43 pm
Aeris turned to Vincent and nodded to him, shrugging her shoulders a bit. "That would be her father that wants her back. And the advisors." She blinked a bit and scritched at one of her pointed ears, much like that of a cat. Maybe she had been in that form for too long. "I'm personally not to disobey the royals. I'm only the daughter of a nobleman. Which also gives me no opinion."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:16 pm
"Why do they want her back so badly? I mean... is Caly royalty or something?" Vincent asked as Cy and Caly conversed. "I dont mean to be nosey but i am curious." He said gently.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:10 am
Caly sighed and sank fully to the ground, scooping Poison into her arms for comfort. She watched Aeris for a moment before turning her attention to Cy and Vincent. "Yes, I am royalty. I'm the daughter of Prince Rezain and granddaughter to the King and Queen." her voice was soft, "And Aeris is as she says-my lady-in-waiting." and then she turned determined eyes to the full elf, "I'm not leaving. They don't really want me. They only see me as something to marry off and perhaps gain from it. I'm nothing but a halfbreed in their eyes to shut away," she couldn't help that a few tears escaped her eyes, her body curling around the plant in her arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:36 am
"Oh...Lady Caly...please don't cry. You know how that affects me." Aeris sighed and reached up to wipe away the tears from the woman's eyes. "To tell you the truth, I suspect that they are going to try and marry you off. But it's not like they'll reveal the details to me. They didn't even tell me that I was going after my own father..." The elf rolled her eyes a bit and looked over to Caly once again, a light frown on her face. "Don't worry...remember...I can't go against your word."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:32 pm
When Caly sank Cy knelt down to comfort her, he had grown a liking to the half-elf. He placed his arm around her shoulders and massaged her back with his hand.

"I never did like obeying the rules." Cy said gently. "If you dont want to do what they want, then dont." Cy said simply. "Whats the worse they could do?" Cy asked, his question directed more towards Aeris.

_

"And what are you going to do Cy? Protect her from the army they send after her?" Vincent inquired, wanting to know Cys motives.

_

"Why not? She's been nothing to nice to me, just like you have demon boy. Plus i hate to see girls cry..." Cy said sincerely.

"You could stay here to, seeing as how you cant go against her word." Cy said to Aeris.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:24 pm
Caly met her maid's eyes and said, "I know that for you my word is law...unless it's taken back by the King and Queen." she sighed and then jerked a little at Cy's touch. But seconds later she leaned into his body, uncurling from her plant to do so. She looked at him and then at Vincent at their exchange before saying, "The worse that they could do is come themselves and use their magic against me; they're more powerful than I am and I could never best them, even being not only elf, but half mage." she was silent for a few moments, looking around at the room and then met the gazes of the other three. "I'm not leaving; I'm staying here. Karaneshii ((I spelt it from memory.....sorry if it's wrong)) is now my true home." she said finally, determination laced through her words.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:56 am
"I know what type of situation your end. I'm in the same. So you can count on my help as well. I'm sure I can convince my husband to help also. He might be a bit stubborn at times, but he's strong."

Xi walks into the room looking and feeling much better.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:59 am
((who are you referring to? Caly?))

Marsel_lilas
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:00 pm
((yeah sorry, poralby should've made that clearer.))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games