Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:24 pm
As Itachi lost control over his newest attack (the lightening stuff), Anya had to run around to keep from getting hit. "Goddammit!" she cursed aloud. This match was a little bit more than she had bargained for. But it would all be worth it if Will got hurt in the process. Which, unfortunately, hadn't happened yet. Anya's eyes widened as she watched Will basically throw Itachi to the floor. She was about to call a foul of some sort when Will said that the fight was over. Anya scowled deeply at this. If she would have her way, this wasn't going to be over yet. However, Anya got her chance to act as Will landed next to Itachi and basically began choking the Heat Owl. "Dammit Will! Let go of 'im!" Anya shouted from where she was standing. "Shut your damn mouth, you a******, and let Itachi go!" Anya shouted when she heard what Will was saying about Itachi possibly hurting Amaya if she had been the one here and not Anya herself.

That was when Will released Itachi and began walking away. But the Satan Owl soon stopped and turned to give Itachi a piece of advice about using lightening again when only around Will himself. Anya scowled again, her eyes narrowing as she stalked over to Will and used all of her strength to punch Will across the face. "Not only was that for kissing me, but that was also for saying all that s*** to Itachi just now. He knows without you telling him that he could hurt someone when he doesn't know how to control his powers! I don't care if you're offering to teach Itachi how to use 'em either! So get the f***ing pole out of your a** and starting treating others with more respect!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:43 pm
Amaya listened, and a bunch of questions popped up in her head. Amara answered some of them before she could ask. The Clueless Owl nodded moderately. She didn’t know the whole story behind Thomas, only that he didn’t seem to be a nice person and people were afraid of him… and he needed a shower because he was covered in soot all the time. With Amara’s friendship, that was enough to move her to agree with Amara and volunteer. At least, she understood that what Amara was telling her was a secret, and she couldn’t tell anyone. Could she tell Itachi though? The thought floated in her mind, and Amara would probably realize that since Itachi was around Amaya, protecting her most of the time. “Ok, Amara. but what do we do?” She understood the whole undercover agent thing, but wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do.

-----------------------------------------

Armand held his chin as he thought. “A spell that disappears once used. … No empty pages or anything?” The scientist smiled. ”Fate?” Yeah… fate, such an interesting concept. Then, Demios suggested that they move, and Armand agreed. ”I suppose you’re right.” He fumbled around to see if he had anything that could be helpful. The items that Linda had taken out of his pocket had been destroyed with the rest of the area. That left the things on his person. ”Ah ha. Compass.” There was a really small compass on a pin on Armand’s shirt. ”Pennsylvania is pretty big. I guess we’ll have to walk, or I can take us some distance with telekinesis. Oh, hmm… Demi, did you see a town while you were up in the sky? If you did, we can just travel in that direction.”
----------------------------------------

Will obviously had ignored Anya as she was yelling in the distance as he was holding Itachi by the neck and speaking to Heat Owl. Her opinion didn’t matter here. However, he hasn’t expected her to come up to him and punch him across the face mere milliseconds after he finished his words to Itachi on preparing for training. His face was thrown to the side even more by the impact of the punch. Well, damn, girl. Nice punch. He smirked and started laughing. A bruise would shown near his cheekbone area on one side of his face in a few minutes from Anya’s punch. “Well, Anya… if he knows, then tell me… why did he use it?” He added softly and quickly, “Afraid of kisses? Oh, my…”  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 pm
Amara looked at Amaya. "Nothing out of the ordinary Amaya...just keep doing what you always do and help me train Vincent" she said smiling. "Oh and please don't tell Itachi...I just dont need a male's ego to get in the way of everything" she stated. She then began to think of Anya. She was useful as well. Perhaps she would talk to her later. "Is everything clear to you Amaya?" she asked concerned, she didn't want anything to happen to this girl, she deserved much more than this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 pm
Demios looked at Armand and frowned "I'm sorry I didn't, but then again I didn't exactly having looking around on my mind" He said. He went to walk and nearly fell. "Armand....do you mind giving me a lift?" He asked. He waved his arms making a spell to shift his form to that of him if he were a five year old who would be easy to carry. "pwwweaaasssee" He said in a childish tone. He reached his arms up like a little kid would.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:05 pm
Itachi got up then and brushed himself off. He had created a tornado or sprts under him just in time to weaken the impact. so he was barely hurt from that but wasnt prepared for teh choking part. He coughed then spoke up. " i know losing control of your powers is dangerous it happened to me before and an entire uns building was wiped off the map. Had it not been so high up it would have been allot worse. I didnt think lightning would be so hard to control and use like it was. but will you were even stupider the me. grabing someone with a heat sheild around them higher then the surface of the sun would cost you those limbs lightning would be no help there. I lowered the heat just in time to save your hands. " said itachi. he had been caught off guard when Will charged him and tossed him into the ground but had enough reaction time to reduce his heat sheild knowing what will would do then. If he hadn thad to dodge the lightning he would have evaded or something but thats not what happened. He then left and cleaned himself up as will put it before returni ng. At least Anya got to see Will's arms and hands severly burned and near crippled as a result. they would of course heal once they left the room however so itachi wasnt worried about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:26 pm
Clary nodded. "Thank you. Also, you might feel some disorientation when I leave and when you wake up. I can't explain it but it will only happen once." She smiled and woke up. Everything always seemed clearer after a dream. Things seemed brighter and more vivid, things tasted and smelled better. It was like she had died and come back to life. It was a very odd sensation but she liked it. Thats why she would so often go nights without sleep so when she did everything would seem to be better.

LittleSilent

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:35 pm
Anya looked over at Itachi as he got to his feet explaining why he had tried using lightening. When he had finished, Anya turned her attention back to Will. "See?! Its because Itachi stupidly wanted to test it out!" Anya shouted back at Will, pointing at the Heat Owl. Itachi talking about Will's stupidity during the match by grabbing hold of Itachi's hands caused Anya to look down at the Satan Owl's hands. A brief smirk crossed her face when she saw how bad the burns were. For once Will got hurt, proving that he wasn't completely untouchable as Will probably liked to think.

Anya watched Itachi leave before returning her her glare to Will. "And another thing: I am NOT afraid!" Anya growled at Will, her eyes narrowing at Will. "I'm p***ed off because you did it without asking! That's exactly what I mean about respecting other people!" With that, Anya turned away and headed out of the training room. She didn't want to even look at Will's face right now, let alone hear his voice.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:39 pm
Amaya nodded. So, being undercover was just being normal? ”Ok, I will.” Then, she blinked and tilted her head when Amara mentioned that she shouldn’t tell Itachi. She giggled when Amara mentioned “male ego.” Amaya could sort of understand that. While she was glad that Itachi was around, she sometimes felt Itachi was overprotective. ”Yes, it’s clear! So, it’s a girls’ secret,” Amaya summarized with a smile.

----------------------------
((I have no idea what time of day it is.))

Armand nodded. Well, that was true. Demios didn’t seem to be focused on having a scenic view while he was up in the air earlier. He started toward Demios when the younger Owl faltered and nearly fell. Before he could say anything, Demios had transformed himself into a five year old and asking just like a cute five year old for a ride with puppy eyes. The scientist laughed. “Oh, pweeeeaaasseee, with a face like that, how could I possibly say no? Even the world’s grumpiest doofus grumpmeister would melt.” Because of Demios’s temporary form, Armand was momentarily reminded of his younger years and then of Desiree, who was taking care of orphans and adoptive children in Europe. The red head picked Demios up with two arms. “Well, here we go! Up, up, and away!” And into the sky they went. The breeze was nice and peaceful up there, and Armand looked around for lights in the darkness or signs of masses of buildings in the sunlight. The area to the west just seemed very mountainous, but then again, so did the north. That left east and south. “Hey, Demi, pick a direction. East or south. If we go north or west, we’ll be flying for some time since it looks all mountain to me.”

-------------------------------

True. Will had burned his both of his hands now because he had grabbed Itachi’s neck with his good hand. The glove there had burned off too, so at least he didn’t have just one unmatched glove laying around. However, Itachi was still a fool, and the blonde wouldn’t have let go anyway even if he ended up losing a limb eventually to get the point across. Maybe. The Heat Owl had already accidentally destroyed an UNS building before. Fine. Destroy another UNS building. That was fine with Will. Lightning was temperamental, so it wasn’t easy for everyone to simply understand in one go.

Before Will could respond to Itachi though, the Heat Owl left the training room to presumably clean up after himself. He noticed Anya smirk upon looking down at his hands and part of his charred sleeve on his burned arm, and then she began yelling at him again. Well, that’s not new. He laughed inside his head. Anger does drown out fear. Are you in denial, Anya?He did not say his thoughts out loud and simply grinned and watched as she left the room. ”Well, Anya dear, if you work on that temper of yours, just maybe I’ll see about this …respect,” he called out, not following her. He remained in the training room for a few moments as he looked down at his hands and chuckled. It had been some time since he had been injured like this, but it felt rather satisfying. Fighting impaired was supposed to be a challenge, and he wanted a challenge. He just had not been impaired enough for it to get tot hat level yet. The wounds did hurt, but it was nothing he considered serious. He looked for his jacket and sighed, seeing that it was smoking as a result of Itachi’s lightning hitting it. With a small laugh, he headed out of the training room and waited outside for Itachi to return as his wounds healed. For some reason, he was reminded of Noel.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Anya stopped when she heard the Satan Owl call after her. She curled her hands into tight fists, nearly having her nails cut into the palms of her hands, she was that angry right now. He just couldn't let it go, could he!? For some unknown reason, Anya managed to keep her mouth shut and continued on her way away from the training room. The Poison Owl turned the corner and back into the lounge where she had left Amaya sleeping. Ignoring the fact that Amara, Amaya, and Vincent were all in the room, Anya went straight over to the window. She began trying to calm herself down.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 pm
Amara nodded and winked at Amaya and smiled. Giving her a hug she said. "Thank you". Looking as Anya came in, Amara looked at Amaya. "Hey, keep Vincent company or train with him...I'll be back" she said as she walked over towards Anya. "Hey Anya, are you alright?" she asked her as she awaited for an answer.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm
Amara's voice startled Anya out of her thoughts. The Poison Owl spun around to look at Amara for a split second. "Do I look 'alright' to you?" she asked flatly, her anger slipping into her tone. She knew she shouldn't be angry with Amara who was only concerned for her, but her anger just had its moments where it was nearly uncontrollable. "Of course I'm not alright!" Anya stated as she turned back to the window, using one of her hands to brush some hair from her face as she sighed. Her hands were still burned a little bit from Itachi crashing into her during his training battle with Will, but Anya was too angry to care right now.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Maybe it wasn't the right time to talk about their "secret" just yet. "Sorry" she told her calmly. She then noticed Anya's hand but said nothing for now. She looked out the window for a second and began to speak. "I have something I want to tell you and I've only told Amaya....I have to know that I can trust you Anya...I know you're furious right now but time is of the essence as of now" she told her.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm
Demios looked at Armand as he picked him up and smiled as they flew Demios held his arms out like he was soaring. He seemed even more childish in this form. "Lets go southeast!" He said as he leaned one way like a plane turning in the sky. He enjoyed being in the air. Even as a child Demios loved the sky, birds, the stars, and space. It was just something he had always loved. "Don't worry Army we'll be there soon" He said sounding confident and even used the nickname he called Armand when they first became friends in the UNS.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:54 pm
Anya looked over at Amara again. Only this time her expression was more confused than angry, albeit still upset because of what happened with Will. "Yeah... Everything that's supposed to be kept a secret, I keep it secret. What's not to trust me with?" Anya asked in a matter of fact tone. "What is it you want to say?"  

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:00 pm
Unlike Amaya, Anya could handle straight forward information. "Okay it's like this Thomas is planning on killing Lucien at the end of this...all of us actually. It was a conversation between Will and Thomas telepathically...I over heard it" she told her. "Basically, I'm trying to stay under the radar until it's the perfect time to try and kill Thomas. Vincent over there can molecular stabilize molecules...I'm trying to train him fast enough so that he can freeze Thomas and we can destroy him...not now of course...it's far to early, but missions he sends us on...they'll always fail. Amaya knows about this and now you do as well" she said.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games