Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:40 pm
Alice just chuckled then put her hand on Dragons shoulder.
"Earth to Dragon I think this man doesn't want to be crushed."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:52 pm
Dragon pulled his head away from a damp spot on the demon's coat and looked at Alice with teary eyes. "O-Oh! Right." he blushed and let go of the grumpy man. "S-S-Sorry." he bowed, only to get flicked on the forehead.

"What did I tell you about being a pansy?" Armageddon growled and put his fists on his hip. "C'mon, your a man for Pete's sake! Act like one and stop apologizing!" His slit pupils went to the streaming blood coming from Dragon's arm and trickling down his neck. "Aww crap, you're hurt." he muttered and took the boy's hand, inspecting the wound. "I'm no healer..." He looked at the girl. "What about you, kid?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm
"Uh...kind of," Alice replied then looked at Dragons wound. "Wow... ok."
She placed her hand on his wound then concentrated and healed it it was still bleeding a bit so she took her bandages out and wrapped it in the bandages.
"Thats the best I can do."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:12 am
Dragon stared at his bloody bandages and gave Armageddon a small frown. "W-Will you kiss it for me?" he mumbled, his inner child showing a little.

Armageddon grimaced. "Kid... That completely contradicted everything I just told you!" he groaned and pointed to the girl. "Get her to."

"But I want you to." Dragon frowned.

The demon felt his eye twitch. "Uh..." He rubbed his hand against his lips then pressed it against the bandages. "There."

"Nooo, like a... like a dad would." Dragon said and smiled a little at the thought of Armageddon as a dad.

Armageddon rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and sweat-dropped. Damn! Why did this kid have to be some master of innocent guilt?! Armageddon looked around to see if anyone was looking, but they were all busy with their war and what-not. "If any of you tell people about this then I will not hesitate to kill you and your families." he hissed at Alice and Dragon then reluctantly kissed the bandages.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:12 am
Alice just burst out laughing. "Just like father and son," she smiled. "That was really funny. I promise I won't tell anyone...maybe."
She then looked at the floor.
"I don't have a family any more anyway," she said quietly.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm
A black blade sprouted from Armageddon's right arm and was pointed at Alice's throat. "You think I'm joking around, kid?" he fumed, a wall of fire behind him to express his rage.

"A-Ah! N-No, Dad!" Dragon pleaded before something he saw made him freeze.

The blade was pointed at Dragon now. "I ain't your daddy!" Armageddon fumed. He paused when he saw Dragon petrified and waved the blade in front of him. "What? Relax, kid, I wasn't really going to cut -" He heard some kind of other language behind him. "Huh?" Armageddon turned around and just looked down at a soldier that looked like he was demanding them to do something. When Armageddon just blinked slowly at the him, the soldier yelled more and pointed his gun at the demon. The two stayed at a stand still, then there was some kind of blur, then the guard fell to the ground dead. "Well... That was just stupid." Armageddon muttered while poking the cadaver with his boot.

Dragon shook his head when Armageddon stared down at the soldier. His eyes managed to capture all that happened during that small second of a blur. Armageddon pointed his blade at the soldier and shot out some lightning at him. It was amazing! Admirable! Wait... "You... Don't have a family?" Dragon murmured and looked over at Alice sadly, his eyes turning to starlight.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:23 pm
Awesome nerd

Alice wasn't really nerved by the blade at her throat she was about to say something but Dragon said something. Then she saw Armageddon take down the solider. "Wow." Then Dragon asked her about having no family. "Uhh...well... yeah I...," she paused and looked down onto the floor. "Don't think of me as a monster but I...killed them all. Technically I was controlled by my uncle but..." She looked down at her hands. "I killed them."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:52 pm
Dragon was in front of Alice by the time she was done talking. "You can join my family." he smiled softly, for once not stuttering. He didn't notice Armageddon's surprised grimace. "My real mom doesn't even know I exist, and my dad killed my best friend and almost got me. But you, me, and Armageddon.... We'll be our own family, right?" His smile brightened as the tiny stars in his eyes sparkled.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:59 pm
Awesome nerd

Alice blushed and smiled."Thanks Dragon," she said and hugged Dragon then let go. "You're really kind but-"

User Image

Vex Beatrice

Alice's Uncle

Vex appeared out of nowhere." Family my dear niece?" he smiled and touched her cheek."Are you trying to be happy again?" Vex was floating on air he was not smiling like usual."Remember what I said. I WILL destroy your happiness like your father destroyed mine. I won't let you be happy I can't stand it. I can't stand my brothers little daughter be happy when I cannot. I will make him suffer even after he died like he made me suffer my dear niece."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:10 pm
Dragon blushed when Alice hugged him, but before he could do anything he heard a voice and jumped back at the sight of the owner. Who was he? Wait, niece? That's her uncle? Dragon frowned, the stars in his eyes blacking out one by one. This man sounded like his dad... "Leave her alone." he murmured, the rage from his memories gave him the courage to speak up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Amused Vex stopped floating on air and walked over to the boy."Let me ask you boy," he said. "What is Alice to you? What do you even know what she did? Her father did to me to my family?" His eyes were pure black if you looked into his eyes it was if your soul was being eaten.
Alice stepped back shocked. "Uncle..." her eyes were widened with fear and shock. "W-why are you here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:31 pm
Dragon winced. He could feel his vigor depleting, but he wouldn't dare show it. "Whatever she did, it must've been a mistake. Just go away and leave her alone." he said, standing his ground.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:38 pm
Awesome nerd

Vex just started to laugh. "There are NO such things as accidents in my family," he snarled."Her father did not kill my happiness accidently Alice did not help her father "accidently." Then he turned to Alice and smiled. "My dear niece did you wonder how you got into the abyss? Your father. Yes your dear little father chucked you in. My brother chucked you in the abyss after you helped him. You were nothing to him."
"Uncle stop!" Alice said but when he turned around to her and said everything about the abyss she paled with shocked. "Father... chucked me into the abyss..." She stood still looking at the floor trembling. "Lies....father wouldn't make me go through all that...the abyss..." she shuddered when she said the abyss. "Liar!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:48 pm
"Alright, I've seen enough." Armageddon sighed and pushed past the two kids to glare at the man. "Look here, kid, if anyone's going to torture these two brats, it's gonna be me, so why don't you just get your pretty little self out of here before I blacken those eyes?"

Dragon looked at the man in confusion. An abyss? What was he talking about? He didn't hesitate at all to run over to Alice when Armageddon took over. "A-Are you okay?" he asked her and put his hands on her arms to keep her from shaking.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:31 am
Awesome nerd

Alice couldn't hear anyone anymore her mind her memories were torturing her. All she saw was blood all she heard was laughing. "No," she murmured. "No! Stop it!" She stepped back unaware of reality.Her scythe appeared and she just stood there petrified.
Vex turned around with a smirk. "Oh I would love to see you try sir." He just smiled his eyes giving Armageddon the death stare then turned around when he sensed the scythe."Finally Soul of the Destroyer comes out," he said and walked over to it and touched it but did not bleed."Finally."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games