Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:35 pm
"If you wish to speak to the alpha so be it, but drop your weapons, you won't be needing them." He picked Sunshine up and carried her off so she can sleep. "I'll be watching you." He set Sunshine down near the hole heading to his home and let her curl up against what she wanted,  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:43 pm
Miles sighed and pulled the massive revolv out of it's holster and set it on the floor, then took his time to unseath his massive osidian bladed knife anan set it on the next to it, "You do'nt have to tell me what I already know" Miles calmly stepped into the cave.
(Now I need Asiril or Larka to approach me...Oh....and Miles lost and eye..)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:23 pm
{I'm waiting for Lucre to post, just to see his reaction, but Larka is going to bed. She's just about ignoring everything and everyone at this point. Also, Angel, it's only been a day. Approaching night time. I refuse to allot years just because it's convenient for one person. One day since you've been gone. That's it.}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:08 pm
(I didnt say years, all Im asking for is like a week)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:10 pm
{Only a day.}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm
(you said two and a half yesterday)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:25 pm
{Guesstimation. Miles disappeared right around the bear meeting. The bear meeting was only the day before the attack of the Furies. It is currently the same day as the attack of the Furies, just night time.}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:50 pm
He quirked a brow at the Alpha's apology, but didn't comment on the Magik usage; In a life or death situation, all rules were out the window. The Alphas next words managed to make him gape in surprise; The Alpha considered him a part of the Pack?

His feeling rose again prompting him to dip his head to avoid showing the twitching of feathers on his face, except this time his feeling were not that of anger and sorrow, but of happiness; He had been alone for too long, and Gryphons were, by their very nature, extremely social creatures- they needed others. He raised his head, and opened his beak to thank the Alpha when he noticed that the Wolf had fallen asleep.

He flared his crest; it seems the Alpha's fight had really taken its tool on him.
He looked back over his shoulder as Kirias spoke, and he received the second shock; He searched her for any signs of deception, but found nothing- her words were honest, and true.

He didn't know what to make of that; he had spent so long hating Dragons with all his being, but here, now, was another Dragon, only this time she was as much a victim of the other dragons as he was. He sat back on his haunches, curling his tail around hindfeet as he struggled to think. Eventually, he came to a decision; He had to let go of his anger somehow... and it had been many years since the war. Maybe he should try to close that bloody and violent chapter of his life.... and begin a new one.

And seeing as how he would have many, many years ahead of him, why not make a friend who was equally as long lived?

He rose to his feet, and bowed deeply to the Dragoness, the bow of a Equal to a Equal; none of his kind had ever voluntarily made that gesture to a dragon in over fifty years.

" I ssssenssse yourrrr worrrrdsss arrrre trrrrue, Kirrriassss... you ssspeak honesssstly, Let me be the firrrrst of the Desssserrrt Gryphonsss to put asssside my feelingssss, my deeply held prrrrejudicesss... and Name you assss a frrriend."  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:53 pm
Kirias smiled at Bakher's gesture. "Thank you... my friend". She walked up to him and nuzzled him. "That's how we do it back home" she said with a cheeky grin. She walked over to Kai and sat down next to him. "I'll keep watch over him, you go and get some sleep... just try not to randomly teleport again".  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:52 am
Sunshine slept through all the talking. She had rolled onto her back, her legs started to twitch and move as if she was running.

((Lol my dog, does that its soooo cute~ ))  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:21 pm
Kiba chuckled as he watched her dream. "To be a pup." He said, place a small boar's hide over her like a blanket. He wondered deeper into his home. Few have been here, all were guardians, and, other than them and the alpha, no one knows it's location. He yawned as he looked in a crystal, seeing the forest through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:51 pm
User Image
Yeah, I get it, you're an outcast. Always under attack, always coming in last
Bringing up the past, no one owes you anything. I think you need a shotgun blast, a kick in the a**.
So paranoid, watch your back!

††•*Todd*•††
• • •

A quiet hush
a waking hunch
a swaying brush
and a crunch
from the forest's floor
as one with grace
soundlessly passing the fore
she leaves this place
and goes searching for smiles
because that is where she knows
where she will find Miles

((i CURSE my creative writings teacher.. i made this a few seconds ago whilst thinking of something to respond with.. ))

The "lost-for-twenty-four-hours-and-not-really-caring-about-it-because-i'm-high" Todd, was calmly enjoying herself.. casing after a reflection made by the passing sun.

She had found it after yet again chasing another bird into the mountains. She hadn't seen the small shine of light that came from the small crystal "Blacksie" had given her. In which she had conveniently placed on the rocks when she couldn't get the bird.

Now she was digging, digging as if her life depended on it. She yapped and cursed, scratching furiously at the shiny light in front of her face. It had been only an hour, and the light seemed to intensify for a while before slowly starting to fade, making the young fox only want to get at it even more. She struck the ground more feircefully, faster she dug after the light. She cursed loudly, making it echo in her ears, even go so far as to speaking in a different language as she furiously bit at and growled at the stubborn shiny thing with a million life points.. But soon it had grown darker, and the light had seceded. The fox sat back, and shook herself off of debree and pebbles that had clung in her fur. Sadly, with her ears down and her tail limp, she cocked her head to the side and ;ppled at where the light had been. Hopping for its return. After a while of looking around, the kitsune had found herself in a fairly large tunnel, and turned to look back at the lighter end. Her light paw steps echoed slightly for a moment as she found the entrance. Scenting the wind before exiting, she snatched up the crystal that no longer shined, just as a pop echoed and she was once more in her humanoid form.. The small foxanthro tucked the crystal back under one of her fur tuffs and yawned, stretching before sneezing. Todd rubbed her eyes with the heel of her hand, looking out as dark was setting in.

Her nose itched, and she could smell familiar scents among the wind. One belonging to the alpha, "Blacksie/Midnight," another to "Mr. Grryphon," another was "fleadars((feathers w/accent))" the ground dragon.. she couldn't make out the last two.. but then she honed in on one in paticular.. it was Miles' scent. Her ears picked themselves up alertly, and she turned her head to follow the scents.

But sadly, being Todd, she became easily distracted..

• • •

I created the sound of madness, wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain
That the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with a gun
When you gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

(( the crazies are making a comeback ))

((and.. seeing Dark's post.. i dont wanna be mean and intrude, no matter how much Todd wants to have an "I HAVEN'T SEEN YEW IN FOREVAH!!" twenty-four hour reunion.. so im just gonna be neutral till i can get an "ok" from someone.. besides miles. ))  

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:39 am
I shook my head, after I finally was able to stand. I looked around the forest, feeling the cold comming. I hated the cold.

I looked around for some type of shelter, but found nothing, so I just started to wander back to the cave I had found earlier.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:25 pm
Marco quietly walked past all the others, keeping to the shadows as he made his way out of the Den. He walked out and headed for the forest still walking. As the stars began to slowly appear in the sky, he could feel the chaotic magic that was in his body begin to grow restless and slowly work its way into his blood. "So, the night has come?" Reaper said flying over Marco. "Yeah." Marco grinned. "And I'm feeling good."  

MrTomGero

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:56 pm
Kiba smelt someone entering his cave and he sighed. "Great, an intruder, just what I needed." He pushed Sunshine into a riding spot and made sure the boar's hide kept her warm. He moved around through the cave and found a snow leopard hiding from the cold. "Mind telling me how you found this location?" He said, slowly walking out of the shadows.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games