Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 am
User Image

Onaka Smiled Noticing He Was More Energetic. As He Stood Up And Offered Her Some She Took His Hand And Stood Up With Him. "Sure." She Said Excitedly Leading Lazarus To The Stand.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:20 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
As Lazarus reached the stand, hand in hand with Onaka, his heart leapt. They had so many flavors! He immediately got the owners attention with a wave and asked. "Could we get two cones?" The man smiled and nodded, Lazarus smiled right back and said "Tiger blood and Blue rasberry please." The man behind the cart quickly put together the two glorious snow cones and handed them to each of them. He had unwittingly handed the Tiger Blood to Lazarus and the Blue Raspberry to Onaka. Lazarus laughed and looked at Onaka. "I think you'll like this one better"

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:48 pm
User Image

When Onaka Was Handed The Tiger Blood flavored shaved Ice, She Was A Bit Confused. She Observed It for A Moment. She Wasnt Sure If She Should Just Put It In Her Mouth.[color=darkred] "Excuse Me, Can I Have A Spoon?"[color=red] Onaka said A Bit embarrased. She automatically Assumed It Would Be Easier To Eat With A Spoon. The Man Nodded and Handed Onaka A Small Spoon. She Took The spoon and Scooped Up A Little Bit Of It And Put It In Her Mouth. Onaka's expression Changed from Curious To Excited. "Oh My God This Is Delicious." She Said Eating 3 More Scoops. Onaka Smiled Devilishly and Turned To Lazarus. "I Dare You." She Said Taking a Small Scoop And Holding It Out For Him. She Was Planning Out Moving It Out Of The Way Before He Took a Bite, She Just Wanted to See If He Would Do It.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:05 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus grinned as Onaka pointed her spoon at him "Do you think I'm scared of germs or something?" He said, then he decided he should take the dare "Your on!" He said and leaned forward to eat off the outstretched spoon

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image

She Squealed And Brought It back To Her Cone. She Pushed His Face Back Lightly And Playfully So She Wouldnt Hurt Him. "Ew Lazarus Why Would You Do That?" She Asked Giggling And Wrapping Her Arms Around Lazarus's Waist, Careful Not To Drop Her Cone. She Rested Her Head On His Chest And Blushing. She Couldnt Believe She Did This. But She Felt The Urge to. She Enjoyed The Moment For A Bit Noticing The Man Serving Shaved Ice Was Staring And Smiling. "I Really Like You lazarus..." She Thought In Her Mind Even Though It Was Ment To be Said Out Loud.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Though Onaka's vampire body was as cold as ice, when she hugged Lazarus he felt warm. He looked down at her as she hugged him and slowly moved his arms around her, holding her close. "You know," He said quietly, making sure not to touch her with his snow cone "I really like being around you, even if we aren't the same race or anything." He paused for a moment and then making up his mind he said "Onaka? There's something important I have to tell you"

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image

Onaka Smiled Hearing He Liked To be Around Her. She Lifted Her Head Off Of His Chest And Looked Into His Eyes. "What Is It?" She Asked Curiously Playing With Her Hair. Not Because She Was Nervous, But More Like Out Of Happiness.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus struggled with his words, he really wanted to tell Onaka the truth but something kept nagging at him. He decided to just do it. "You remember when we first met, and I told you I was a werewolf?" He said in a slightly nervous tone. Pausing for a moment he forced his lips to just let the truth spill out "It was because I was scared you would try to kill me, I'm really just an ordinary human." He looked her in the eyes and hoped she wouldn't be too angry, but how could she not? He had kept a secret this big for this long, she had plenty of reason to be upset if she wanted.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Hearing Lazarus's Confession Made Her Heart Drop. "So You Lied To Me...Because You Were Scared.." Her Eyes Fell Straight To The Ground. "So You Also Thought I Was Some Monster...?" She Asked Letting Go Of Him. Everyone Is Usually Afraid Of Onaka. To Know Lazarus Was Scared Of Her Made Her Feel Terrible. "Do I Still Scare You?" She Asked Looking Him In The Eyes Again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
As Onaka pulled away from Lazarus he began to suddenly felt very cold, as if some kind of heat was leaving his body. As she spoke he became frightened, not that she was a monster and could tear him apart without a second thought, but that he may have destroyed the only good relationship he had at this school. Looking at the ground he slowly answered "I'm not afraid of you any more," Trying to meet her eyes he continued "When I first came to this place I didn't know there were monsters everywhere, now I've come to terms with it." Realizing he may have upset Onaka he continued "I really like you Onaka, I'm sorry I lied to you, I was scared now, but I realize just because someone isn't human, doesn't mean they can't be loved."

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:14 pm
User Image

She Lifted Her Head And Looked At Lazarus. She Blushed A Bit "I Really Like You Too." She Said. This Time It Came Out Instead Of Sticking Into Her Mind. She Sighed And Continued "Its Alright Lazarus, I Forgive You." She Said Smiling And Hugging Him. She Noticed She Got Him To Say He Liked Her And It made Her Fuzzy Inside. She Blushed And Hugged Him Tighter.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:37 am
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus was suprised, he hadn't expected for Onaka to forgive him that easily, when he hugged him though he completely forgot about asking if she was going to try and drink his blood. All Lazarus could think of was being with Onaka, nothing else mattered for a second, then he felt something VERY cold on his foot, he looked down and saw that his snow cone had landed on his foot. He said "Well, at least it didn't land on your foot," he smiled at her as he flicked the melting chunk of ice off of his foot and into the hot sand, where it quickly started to melt in the sun. "Well come on, let's get back to the spot" He said, slowly breaking their embrace into hand-holding, he walked her back to their towel and sat down.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:30 am
As onaka sat down on the towel, she saw a bucket nearby the no one was using. The bucket was in the shape of a castle. The bucket was only about 2 feet away so onaka crawled over to it and grabbed the plastic handle. "im gonna make a sand castle." she said glaring over to lazarus and smiling. She put sand into the bucket and ran to the water trying not to spill any. Then she gathered some water and put in the bucket. "im pretty sure i have to flip it over next.." she thought walking back over to lazarus with the bucket in both hands. Onaka sat in the same spot she was in before she left to get water. Fliping the bucket over she made a pretty sand castle. She used the extra water in the bucket to make little people around the castle. Onaka giggled and called out to lazarus" look lazarus. Isnt it pretty?" she said observing her art.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:28 am
x_DeadlyLies_x

User Image
Lazarus watched as Onaka made a sand castle on the beach near him. "That looks awesome," He said before moving over and using his hands to make a spire next to the castle. He looked around the beach and finding a twig with a leaf still attached to it, he stuck it in the top of the structure creating an extremely poor imitation of the Washington Monument, except with a flag on top. "Well? What do you think of mine?" He said before starting to chuckle a little inside, he knew his castle was horrible, but he was just fooling around.

Erok75

Karin-ly Delicious

Fashionable Genius

5,475 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 am
User Image

Onaka Giggled And Looked At Lazarus. "It Looks Great Lazrarus." She Said Crawling Over And Sitting Close To Him, Observing Both Lazarus's And Onakas Sand castles. She Rested Her Head On His Shoulder And Closed Her Eyes. "I Love Being With You Lazarus..." She Said Quietly Blushing. "I Just Wanted You To Know That.." She Smiled And Dug Her Fingers Into The Sand.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games