Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:41 pm
Well, I just watched the new trailer... it sure looks pretty, but that's about it.

It's going to be RE4 on crack. And not in the badass way either.

cry Oh well...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:34 pm
You know after the seeing the new trailer do you guys think that las plagus is back or is this something completely different?  

jmfactor

Player 3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:41 pm
Not sure if this is the right place but I have a question....

So me and my friend were playing through RE4 and we were wondering about Jack Krauser's arm. Is that a plagus infection or a Virus one?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:46 pm
Capcom threw viruses out the window from RE4 on. Plagas for the fail.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:21 pm
Player 3

So me and my friend were playing through RE4 and we were wondering about Jack Krauser's arm. Is that a plagus infection or a Virus one?

I don't think it's possible that Krauser's enhancements were due to Plagas. Even though Ada's report suggests that, I think it's a viral enhancement, something similar to Wesker's Virus..

From the way it looks in RE5 though, jmfactor, it appears to be another parasite-like thing. It COULD be a combination of a virus and a plaga... but that would be so stupid, it's probably true. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:28 pm
so much for voodoo  

Wesker89

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:11 am
Yea, i just watched the new trailer...yea, this would probably be a really awesome game if it didn't have 'Resident Evil' in the title. stare And the new ******** looks way too simliar to the Las Plagas. I don't like the whooe duck-and-cover thing either. Capcom's going even farther into the action genre and have completely adandoned what i loved about RE. crying *sigh*

R.I.P. RE....you wil be missed... emo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:53 am
Vankala, I say the two of us get together when they release it, go to the biggest store we can manage for the midnight release, wear black dresses and cover our faces in black veils.

You know, like those Italian women? whee

I think it would be epic.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:48 pm
Sounds good to me. whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:47 am
i saw the trailer for RE5, its going to be the same gameplay as RE4. i know that wesker has all 5 samples of the viruses. also i seen sherry birkin in RE5, i know that wesker did something to her. does sherry will have superhuman power as wesker? i know wesker put sherry in the jail cage to use her as a sample. anyways i also read rumors about returning characters. like billy cohen, steve, dr. marcus, saddler, and other characters. i don't really care or bother me whos returning. i know that RE5 will be the same as RE4. i really missed killing zombies and stuff especially the tyrant and nemesis.  

Guitar Hero King

7,625 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:24 pm
None of those people will be making an appearance, I can almost assure you. And yes, don't we all miss the beautiful sound of a zombie's head moving in an outward direction with much velocity... crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:29 pm
Player 3

You sure you played through the whole story because they talk about how krauser went through extensive testing with umbrella  

Wesker89

Wesker89

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:34 pm
Guitar Hero King
i saw the trailer for RE5, its going to be the same gameplay as RE4. i know that wesker has all 5 samples of the viruses. also i seen sherry birkin in RE5, i know that wesker did something to her. does sherry will have superhuman power as wesker? i know wesker put sherry in the jail cage to use her as a sample. anyways i also read rumors about returning characters. like billy cohen, steve, dr. marcus, saddler, and other characters. i don't really care or bother me whos returning. i know that RE5 will be the same as RE4. i really missed killing zombies and stuff especially the tyrant and nemesis.

well steve is dead as is dr. marcus and saddler so i think you should just really never listen to rumors like that  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:35 pm
It never said anything like that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:09 pm
Well Not to sound mean or anything... You guys are right the Zombie Era (with the good old T-virus and G-Virus) of the Resident Evil serious is almost likely dead. But I am looking forward to seeing how and if this could be the total end to the serious with the death of maybe Wesker? If Wesker dies could there be anymore games or poorly game based movies (The movies by themselves are ok but when you compare them to the game not so good) ? And as to the whole thing with the girl with Wesker there are a lot of theories I have about that one and some are a little placid my favorite there is maybe thats not sherri it could be someone who we think is dead. They did it with Ada so why not with this other character. But again 5 will be nothing like Directors Cut which to me is one of the best Zombie Survival Horror games. biggrin  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games