Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:47 pm
"Is it a crime to help people, now?" Jack asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Then doesn't that make you the supposed criminal in this room..?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:27 pm
Henry growled rather loudly after Enzo's remark towards Alona. The nerve of this b*****d... He thought as his hand crept behind his desk to a drawer, where he kept a nine milometer pistol, just for safe keeping. It would just take a few bullets to end that punk's life and get him out of his family's hair forever...
Had Alona not taken her leave, things probably would have ended in bloodshed. Luckily for the cop though, it didn't.

"Fine.." He sighed, his hand just resting on the gun-drawer. "Try not to wander too far, Alona." He added as she left. Once she was out of the room, he turned a cold and hateful glare onto Enzo.

"And for once, I'm at a complete agreement with Jack on this, Enzo. If helping a young woman get out of her life on the streets by opening my home to her and offering her a job right next to me is a crime, then please, see what you can do to make us cellmates. I would absolutely LOVE to bunk with you behind bars."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:46 pm
Enzo tilted his head to the side at the woman's glare before she left. What was she...He blinked as Henry spoke. Ooooh so that's what it was.

"Oh you're keeping her with you? I didn't know. It just seems...odd for you is all." He stated with a small, apologetic smile.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:51 pm
Alona waved in response as she exited the building. Once in the hallway, Alona leaned against the door and let out an irritated sigh. She stood there for a moment longer before pushing away and heading down the hall. She needed something anything, like food to get her mind off of everything. Alona spotted a vending machine and sauntered over to it as she shoved her hand into her pocket to take out a crumbled five dollar bill. She shoved it into the machine and punched in the numbers for the bag of cookies.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:35 pm
"And trust me, douche-nugget. Us agreeing completely NEVER happens. I want the new renovations to the house to include gray paint." Jack grunted.

"And if you two are in the same cell, I'm betting YOU'RE going to be the sheep."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:30 am
"Well, where else is she's suppose to stay?" Henry asked as he tilted his head. "Poor girl doesn't have anywhere else to go, so how can I not let her in my home?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:19 pm
"Why not? Gray isn't a bad color." Enzo hummed, ignoring the bit about sharing a jail cell.

"Still, you are the last person I would expect to take in a homeless woman just to be kind Henry."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm
Once the bag of cookies fell, Alona snatched it out of the machine and ripped it open. She reached in and began to eat the cookies angrily, not caring about how many calories there were... She was pissed off and she ate when she was angry. Alona didn't really understand why that stupid cop's comment infuriated her in the first place.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:20 pm
"I have a home with two children. Gray is not a proper color for the kids. A proper home as a warm and welcoming feeling, not dull or forbidding." Henry argued, glaring at Jack, clearly upset that he was bringing up their color conflict again.

"And if you're shocked to hear I have a woman in the house, then I guess you wouldn't like my new house mate either." He sighed, giving a light chuckle. "Call it what you want, but I was whacked silly by the stick of generosity. I'm finding all kinds of people to take in and restart."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 am
"Depending on the accents you could make a nice room with the color though, it doesn't have to be dull or forbidding." Ezno argued with a small shrug.

"Another house mate? My you are being generous." He tilted his head to the side as he looked at Henry, a small smile on his lips. "It seems like you've been whacked with more than a stick. This isn't really like you." With another shrugs the officer turned to start for the door.

"Oh well, have a nice day you two. Tell the lady that I'm sorry if I offended her."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:30 pm
"Oh please. I'm sure if she could she'd show if you did." Jack grunted, rolling his eyes and moving from the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 pm
Alona finished her cookies then crumpled the little bag and threw it in a trash by the machine. She let out a small sigh and headed back to Henry's office. The cop should be gone by now so when she went to grab the door, she was a little surprised when the officer opened it. Alona glared at him before shoving past him to get in the office.
"So Henry, got any secretarial duties for me?" Alona asked.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:59 pm
"Well, you're not in my house, so you get no vote on my new colors." Henry said with a tone of voice that showed very clearly the silly discussion of paint was over.

"Who knows what really got into me. Maybe I got touched by Angel sent from God." Henry smiled at Enzo, although this one was not friendly, loving, or fatherly. The smile he had was off, different. Like he was trying to not crack and just finish the officer right there, and dispose of the body like any other piece of trash.

Only after Enzo had left for two minutes, did Henry finally ease up and speak.
"God, I hate that d**k..." He growled, his hand slowly moving away from the gun drawer. "Shoulda shot him when I had the..." He paused as the door opened again, luckily for him it was Alona returning.

"Uh..." He sighed, looking around for some stupid task to give her. His mind was absolutely fried at the moment and he had completely forgotten her original purpose of being here. Work. And not the usual kind.
"...Nothing relating to a secretary, but I do have some work." He finally replied. "I think the three of us need to figure out a story for the murder night.."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:05 pm
"All I left behind were unmarked bullet casings, Henry. They'll either assume it was a gang-hit, or a hired killer. And seeing as you had no prior connections to the owner, you have no motive. You're set. Alona was away on 'buisness' at the time, and has a solid alibi. Multiple people saw her leave the city and make it to the compound. So she's set as well." Jack said, two fingers extended as he spoke.

"And me? My car's a common make and model, the plates are marked by your nice friends, and hell, even if witnesses pin me, I acted in self-defense." he grunted.

"I'm surprised you never thought to buy the police off yet...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:07 pm
"Murder night? You planning to kill someone?" Alona replied sarcastically.
She smiled as she walked over to where Henry's desk was before sitting in one of the chairs in front of it.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games