Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Flight Rising Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:23 pm
Haha, yeah--I don't think I've ever seen a website that I've been on be so RL-currency heavy, honestly..it's usually completely the reverse, so the economy is seriously skewed in that respect x'D (and yeaaaah @ WC reserves...and they're so hard to wait for, ugh. x'D If I wasn't alternating two, I think I'd be super antsy/obnoxiously impatient)

and hmmm..that's a tough one--I've seen spirals, especially pretty ones, have reserves from anywhere from 120-200k, I think? (that seems to be the normal range...some are lower, some are higher, but I think the lower ones seem to typically be ungened and/or less appealing color combos?)

I don't do many reserves, so I'm probably a bad one to chip in with any kinda feedback, but that's what I seem to see :3

EDIT: fixed my horrible misspelling typo D<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:24 pm
I already saw an increase in Spirals hatchlings in the AH. And not so much with WC increase. I'd like to get a few of both.
I would think having two of the same would give more and diff pairing would give less. XD but what do i know. i am still new to that site hahah.

Yeah The reason i was like OMGSELLPEARLSCROLL was that i saw someone with a WC with similar colours as mine. It just needs a tiger gene and i can go die of how perfect the WC would be. @_@!

Imps are hard to find. The ones that have it only trade with others that have imps. and they usually keep it within themselves. One of the older users that i randomly clicked on had two pages of them. But once i get one somehow, i am totally willing to breed with the ones you guys have. That won't happen instantly but one day... sigh XDD

That is the only thing i knew about WCs their cooldown at 35 because i saw a complaint thread in the forums a while ago hahaha. It's fine because i am not focused on breeding as much and as fast as i can. I take too long to decide anyway ;D

EDIT to add onto massive textwall.
I definitely want to do a WC x WC breeding in the future.
But as for prices go. I don't know how much any type of hatchlings are being sold at except for starters with no genes attached to them DX !

You wouldn't believe how many users have thrown RLmonies into this site already in short time period. If only i had a secret stash i'd for sure put some into FR but i need to pay bills and school fees.....

I hope the price for other rarer breeds won't go downhill in a month or two. Cuz then everything will be cheap and people will complain about how things are so easy to get.

I don't think i will do reserves. I'll just shove them into the AH and maybe make a thread if i am not too lazy to do it XD  

FrostyPeaches

Hungry Bunny

30,900 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Yeah Flight Rising's economy is seriously messed up atm, it's very RL-currency heavy right now which is kinda weird. However considering the website is about 2 months old, I'm not expecting a perfect economy at all haha. It'll sort itself out soon I figure and become the reverse. Hopefully anyways hahaha xD

Hmm okay thanks for that ballpark range for the spirals. I think they're not a bad pair, it's a kinda dark purplish combination so it should be on the prettier side. I might post an interest thread in the selling dragons forum and see if anyone wants one. I don't really want to toss them into the AH because it just seems kinda impersonal to me, which bothers me for some weird reason ahaha.

Yeah Imps are just weird atm. Thank you users for not sharing outside your group! I plan to try and breed with one though and see if I can grab an imp or maybe put down money for a reserve. They are honestly one of my dream dragons though. And jeeze two pages of imps? Wooow. I don't even have a page of dragons yet.

Ahaha Vash I was checking out Apollo's (the spiral related to yours) parents pages and I noticed one is named after you xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 pm
Haha, yeah--it feels a lot like forced price inflation @ imps/keeping it so elite...but it'll eventually even out, I have faith. (when/if I ever get one, I'm probably going to breed it once to trade one or two babies for other imps, and then...with two-three pairs? sell hatchies cheap/reasonably on purpose >_> hopefully before the market evens out on its own, so I can feel like I helped >D). It's pretty normal for things to take awhile though, so while I'm impatient, I'm also more than willing to wait it out.

and xDD yesss...one of the babies was named after me! (I d'awwed and laughed ;D)

Another of the offspring from that pair was named Astraeus...which is the name of one of my all-time-fave B/C pets, which was a giggle for me, too! wink

and Frosty, I think rarer breeds will still stay somewhat more expensive, since the changer scrolls are going to stay the same price--they may go down a bit (in fact, already have...initially people were selling hatchlings for almost the price of a scroll, pretty regularly)--but I think they'll stay pretty reasonable, especially for ones that are bred with pretty color combos~ (I hope so, anyway!)  

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:02 am

i decided to try and make a breeding pic for the spirals in case i put up an interest thread
i am regretting it about an hour later and i'm not done
it's kinda fun but it's also been me learning how to photoshop
under spoiler because it's big and dumb and unfinished

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:19 am
That looks great PB! <3 I want their babies. xD

ALSO LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY
THIS DIVINE ORANGE CREATURE
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SHE HAS A LEAF TERT AND I AM GONNA GEMBOND THE s**t OUT OF HER as soon as I have the money  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:22 am

NNGGGRHRFCH
RURI I WILL PAY YOU TO HAVE HER BREED W/ ONE OF MY BOYS TO SEE IF WE CAN MAKE BBIES WITH BLACK WINGS AND A GREEN TERT BECAUSE SHES SO CLOSE TO BEING MY DREAM COLORS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:27 am
WE CAN DO THAT, WE CAN MAKE BBIES, BEAUTIFUL BBIES

seriously she was in that Dragon Shaming thread because her original owner was all 'OMGSOUGLYGONNAEXALT' and I screamed and threw a message at her saying 'PLEASENOIWILLBUY'.  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:32 am

The dragon shaming thread is how i found my dream dragon actually! but wow good steal * u *
NONE OF MY BOYS WITH HER WILL PRODUCE A BLACK TERT
aarrgrh D:<

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:34 am
I'll see if any of mine will! Do you want a specific breed though?  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:36 am

not particularly as the end goal is to turn whatever gender it'd be into a snapper ahaha. So i'm pretty much fine with whatever * u *

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 am
okie <3

wait, did you want a black or green tert? xD I don't think any of mine will produce black...  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:39 am

Haha green tert! Black secondary though. None of my boys will produce a black secondary, it's all the other colors instead >:T

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:45 am
ah well, this combo is the best I can do!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

grayseasons

Tiny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:49 am

That is close! Looks good to me anyways, half the fun of the game is seeing what comes of pairings while trying to get what you want haha xD
Do you want anything in return? I can pay monies and probably the spiral breeding when they grow up and can breed

OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games