Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image

"You'll catch on. Korean isn't difficult." Daniel hung up his scarf and coat, stuffing his gloves into his coat pocket before turning to Julian. He was silent for a moment, then shrugged. "I know I can do this as long as you're with me. I can do anything with you, Julian."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Jeez, don't be so romantic," scowled Julian. "By the way, aren't you worried about your dad? He's famous for tracking people, after all. Not to mention my grandpa's experiments running around looking for us..." He was gradually getting paranoid about all the bugs he came across, wondering if they were sent by his grandpa. Or it they were robots Daniel's dad made, or something.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image

Planting a sweet kiss on Julian's cheek, Daniel started towards the living area, sitting on the couch and crossing his long legs. "I told you, I got that covered. Dad trained me really well. Have faith in me, okay?" He patted the seat beside him. "Come on. I missed you all day."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:56 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian moved to sit next to him. This was weird. Sitting in this house all day while Daniel's out working. Forget the honeymoon, they were already a married couple! Julian lingered on that thought. Marrying... Daniel? He glanced up at the blonde, tensing up when he saw him staring at him and quickly looked away. "Ah, umm... D-Do you wanna go somewhere tonight?" he asked without looking at the blonde. "I wanna see more of this place while we're here."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:02 pm
User Image

The blonde looked down at his boyfriend, then nodded. "Sure, I'd love to. We've barely gone out since we came here, so some time together that's not stuck inside will do wonders."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Great!" Julian beamed. He paused. "Do you know Korean?" he asked. As fun as traveling around with no idea what anything was sounded, he got overwhelmed watching TV alone.
Suddenly, Daniel's phone rang with a newly arrived text message. It was from Charlotte, and it read, "You do realize Mom and Dad know where you are, right?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:01 pm
User Image

"Of course. Wait, you weren't kidding? You don't know Korean?" Daniel tilted his head in confusion before grabbing his phone and reading the text. He sighed, then typed back an answer. "Figured I had more time. ETA?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:31 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Not everyone gets taught several languages at once!" argued Julian. "If you want to know how to turn a stomach inside out, I can help you, but I don't have world traveling parents to teach me all sorts of languages!" He crossed his arms with a huff and glared away, glancing back occasionally to see who Daniel was texting.
"Mom left yesterday."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:36 pm
User Image

Staring at the text, Daniel barely heard his lover beside him. Suddenly, he stood. "We have to leave. My mother is coming," he said, starting towards the closet to grab their bags to pack up.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:17 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Hey, are you even listening?" Julian griped while waving a hand in front of Daniel's face. He glanced down briefly to see what was on Daniel's phone that was so distracting. Before he could see anything, the blonde shot up, making Julian fall back in his seat in surprise. He watched him dart to the closet, giving him a wary look. "What are you talking about? Did your mom track us?" Daniel's mom? The... fashionista?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:40 pm
User Image

"Charlotte said we don't have a lot of time. Do you want him to drag us back home and separate us?" he asked, tossing their bags onto the couch.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Th-This is your mom we're talking about," Julian said, trying not to panic. "He's... He's no assassin or crazy scientist! He can't find us, can he?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:21 pm
User Image

Daniel paused in his packing, looking to Julian. "This is my mom we're talking about," he repeated. "He's not an assassin or a scientist. He's a fashion designer in the middle of an off-season who has known me my entire life. I'm surprised he isn't here already."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:03 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian paused, letting everything Daniel set sink in. He quickly threw all his clothes back into his bags and rushed to the front door.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:15 am
User Image

Daniel packed faster than he ever had. However, the second he finished, the doorbell rang. His blood ran cold. "Don't answer that," he whispered.

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games