Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:09 am
DJ Double B
I have a lot of stuff going on today
I'll post both Nirav and Ava later tonight

That's okay take your time during the week the most activity is done during the evening ^^ Have a god day owo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:13 am
Prairiefox
DJ Double B
I have a lot of stuff going on today
I'll post both Nirav and Ava later tonight

That's okay take your time during the week the most activity is done during the evening ^^ Have a god day owo

Tis true  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:32 pm
KawaiiBunny_56

Hi! I just read your post and I noticed that Riko drew her own name XD

Shadow pointed out that the list shrinks as people get chosen and if you choose your name then the person below your name is your partner  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:13 pm
Prairiefox
KawaiiBunny_56

Hi! I just read your post and I noticed that Riko drew her own name XD

Shadow pointed out that the list shrinks as people get chosen and if you choose your name then the person below your name is your partner
oh that makes sense  

Kumerelle

Duck

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:19 pm
I think I did my roll right, which leaves Maria and Skylar together
I'll write it up in a hot second  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:03 pm
darn I took too long typing XD  

ShyWolfHeart

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:07 pm
ShyWolfHeart

Don't worry about it. XD Its all good and Professor Sharp is pretty easygoing. If you want to RP with him later, let me know. Xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:09 pm
Erkowan
ShyWolfHeart

Don't worry about it. XD Its all good and Professor Sharp is pretty easygoing. If you want to RP with him later, let me know. Xd

Oh no it's no problem I was hoping to post before you posted again but you beat me to it XD Hm sounds fun ^^ But first gotta edit the post...or type another one...I'll figure it out XP  

ShyWolfHeart

amarzyciel

Merry Traveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:04 pm
DJ Double B

aah, interesting pairing.
Cyril's snorunt recently 'read' picture book about eevee.
excited snorunt coming soon (maybe?)

P.S: my brain's a little slow to start up writing these few days.

EDIT: I suddenly have to go out for a bit, sorry, it will get delayed.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:13 pm
SoundVVave
on time
Hope the Kind
on time
Lady Niara
on time
The Shiny Furret
on time
TheWhiteDragonfly
on time
Quote:
Hitsukei
late
Erkowan
late
Tsuki the Fated Wind
Xiatian Li
Late
Sun Hou Yi
Late

Hello my little duckletts. If you're posting between now and when I post again for your performance, because go right ahead as if you were called on or volunteer. I will have Lillith react afterwards to save time and to make sure that everyone has a chance to perform. Good night  

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:28 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Dang if Koru heard what Skylar was thinking XD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:44 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I'm sorry she's so salty! >~< She just has very bad trust issues and doesn't trust people. She doesn't know that Koru is being genuine (as in she doesn't believe so) since she's never seen someone actually act without wanting something from said action.

Once Skylar opens up more she'll stop having thoughts like these, it's just going to take time.  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:07 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

I'm sorry she's so salty! >~< She just has very bad trust issues and doesn't trust people. She doesn't know that Koru is being genuine (as in she doesn't believe so) since she's never seen someone actually act without wanting something from said action.

Once Skylar opens up more she'll stop having thoughts like these, it's just going to take time.

Oh no I love it XD and also it helps Koru meeting these kind of people since back home she's really been around people like her so she isn't very used to the saltiness but she doesn't plan to give up on her roomie just yet! Actually I had a daydream at work about something happening between them that started Skylar down the road to liking her a smidge owo"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:09 pm
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Oh no I love it XD and also it helps Koru meeting these kind of people since back home she's really been around people like her so she isn't very used to the saltiness but she doesn't plan to give up on her roomie just yet! Actually I had a daydream at work about something happening between them that started Skylar down the road to liking her a smidge owo"

Oh? Care to share XD  

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:13 pm
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311
Prairiefox
SpazzticPanda1311

Oh? Care to share XD

Oh well I can't really remember the beginning but I think it was like Koru was trying to follow her after she and Skylar had a spat at the dorm, ya know the whole "I can't take it anymore what's your problem" kinda talk, and like Skylar is somehow close to a cliff (not sure WHERE that came from @w@) and Koru pulls her back in time but Koru gets hurt instead.

Aside from the imaginary cliff I can kinda see an argument happening at some point, like both of them finally have a good one on one, plus since Koru's always happy it'd be fun to write her mad >w<  
Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games