Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen stayed behind her with hs arms draped over her shoulders. He frowned and watched on. Nami noticed them as she guided Kurona to the kitchen. She also noted that Jaecen was almost as short as Tsuyoi. She left the room.

Erin walked onwards, making sure they were still following him. He stopped in front of the door to the dorm bath house. "This'n is the one you'll be using for the duration of yer stay. Careful, though... This is the only bath house n the dorms, so you'll ha'ta work out a schedule w' any female stayn' w' yeh."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:13 pm
(OOC: Can't wait for vacation...though, I'll only have a couple of weeks. Still, it's something rofl )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana had barely dodged Liya's attack, and jumped back away from her to get some distance. When her stave flew back to her, she caught it and charged at Liya. She swung her stave at Liya's shoulder in a quick movement.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Hyrulian Legend Link

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:12 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

((I got 5 nights 6 days in San Diego....I wish I had more than that but...heh...its my hard saved vacation, I hope I have enough money.... ))

User Image

Liya attacked Lana right after Lana hit her shoulder.

Kalena watched with cold eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:09 am
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi continued to watch the fight, not minding Jaecen draping over her. She held his hand while she watched, but eventually looked away from the fight for a moment. She looked at Xero and Rosalie, then Kalena, noticing her cold stare. "Kalena, come on..." she said, a little worried she might not be able to keep the promise of treating Liya more easier.
At that moment, Wakai peeked her head around the door of the dojo, "Oh! You guys are in here?" she was taking her usual mindless stroll around the manor again. She walked into the room, and looked at the fight between Lana and Liya as she approached Tsuyoi and the others who were watching, "So erm...you guys are sparring, yes?" she said, turning her head to look at Tsuyoi and the others. Now that she thinks about it, she hadn't sparred or trained in awhile.
Odayaka looked at Wakai and nodded, her ears twitch, "You can't participate though...sorry to say, but you might overdo things Ms. Wakai." Odayaka knew well enough about Wakai's strength, and it'd actually be dangerous for her to participate in the fight.
Wakai rubbed the back of her head, laughing a little, "I guess that's understandable...but I have been able to control my strength rather well lately." she said before looking at Tsuyoi, "Right Ms. Tsuyoi?" she said with gleaming eyes.
Tsuyoi nodded with a smirk, "Yeah, you've been breaking less dishes and gardening tools lately." she said before chuckling.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:38 am
(OOC: Haha, yeah, gotta have at least some days of relaxation surprised )

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. After the two had traded off hits, Lana jumped back from Liya, rubbing the spot where she hit. She looked at Liya, "This girl is actually really tough...she may not look it, but if we were in a real fight..." she shook her head and stopped thinking about it, not wanting to know the outcome if they fought for real. "You're...a really great fighter...if I were a heartless, I'd hate to go up against you." she said with a smile.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Hyrulian Legend Link

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:43 am
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

He sighed and rested his chin on the top of her head. Ene seemed to have scooted towards them. Jaecen looked side long out of the corner of his eyes at her. "What's up, kiddo?"
Ene looked up at them. "Nothin'. I'm jus' a bit bored is all."
He smiled. "Why don't you go help Aunt Kuro and Nami?"
Ene thought about it. "Mmm... Alright, then...." She started off towards the door but looked back at Jaecen once before walking out the door and to the kitchen.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:13 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Ene left, smiling and chuckling a little, "...hey Jace?" her smiled had disappeared again. "Do you think...I'm a good mother...?" she asked in a quiet tone so Jaecen would only hear.
Wakai watched the fight for a bit before nodding and began to walk off.
Odayaka looked at Wakai as she left, her ears perk up, "Eh? You're leaving already? But you just got here." she said, tilting her head.
Wakai stopped, and looked at Odayaka with a blank smile, "Erm, well...I'm actually trying to remember where I was headed to in the first place. I forgot where I was supposed to go, so I decided to stroll around the manor in hopes to remember." She then scratched her cheek with a finger, laughing a little, "I still haven't remembered where I was supposed to go, haha..." She then bowed her head a little towards them and began to walk off again, "Well, I'm off to.....somewhere...I guess?" She continued to talk to herself as she walked out of the room.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:42 pm
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

He smirked and clasped his right wrist in his left hand around where he was still resting his arms on her shoulders. "Remarkably, you're doing pretty well. Conveniently, you don't have to worry about any younger kids, so that's a plus." He chuckled. "Other than that, I'd say you're doing fine."
Jaecen leaned over her shoulder and kissed her cheek.

A slight hum began emanating from a room on the second floor. The door looked ordinary, just like any other door in the house. Unfortunately, the hum was undetectable to certain human ears.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:21 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He looked at the bath house and back to Erin and just smiled as he thanked him."Thanks Erin and yea... Last thing we need is a war with the girls over the bath house many deaths that would cause."He walked into the bath house and placed his clothes to one side and undressed once he was in Denver started to wash up.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:13 pm
Jaecen Light

Erin undressed and grabbed a washcloth and a tub of soap before heading in to the showers. "The temperature in the bath should be nice an' hot. Jes' make sure y'clean yerselves good or I'll be killin' you instead. These things are a pain in the a** t'clean."

Kurona sat down at the table and Nami began preparing for dinner. "An' what'll it be for dinner tonight?"
Kurona shrugged. "Dunno. Surprise us."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:50 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero watched every little move in the fight focused on just the battle. He had missed Wakai join them and the conversations of everyone around him. He then called out to the girls that where fighting, "You two are both holding back. How can either of you become stronger if you will not fight with your heart in it. By holding back you are not pushing each other to become stronger. Aim for each others weak spots if you must!" Xero wanted X to target Lana's head so she could learn to control her body without it. He had seen it possible when facing against weaker dullahans, and Rukia told him of her old friend who hid her head away to keep it save since he controlled her abilities and such. Xero did not know if any of this is true, but he knew a dullahan's head was its weakness and he wanted this weakness to become a strength. Rosalie looked at Xero surprised he wanted such a thing. He was starting to sound like Master Hector and how he trained Xero. She chuckled to herself as the continued to watch. Then Xero started to lose his attention as he seemed to become aggravated. Rukia was worried so she quietly asked so only Xero could hear, "Whats wrong Xero?" Xero whispered back so only Rosalie could hear him. "There is like this weird humming. It is starting to give me a head ache." Rosalie listened for a moment, but could not hear anything over the fighting. She looked at him with concern. He smiled at her and said, "I will be find don't worry about it."

Mood:
Excited
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:52 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi's cheeks blushed a little when Jaecen had kissed her cheek, "J-Jeez...you say the darnest thing you know that..." But, she smiled and chuckled, "Still...thanks...it's reassuring to hear that from you.." she felt a little better now as she looked at Xero who was telling Lana and Liya to take their fight more seriously. She didn't want to admit it, but he was somewhat right, they needed to learn how to fight more seriously if they want to survive fighting in real combat. She decided to make the match a little more interesting, snapping her fingers which made two dummies appear. One clung onto Lana's forehead, and the other clung onto Liya's forehead as well, "All right, listen up you two, a special rule has been set." She cleared her throat before speaking again, "In order to win, you need to knock off the dummy off of your opponent. Loser has to sleep outside for the night." she said with a blank expression.
(How the dummies look:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.)

While Tsuyoi explained the special rule of Lana's and Liya's match, she couldn't help but dig her fox ears with her pinky due to hearing some sort of humming noise. She looked up at the ceiling, then around, confused as to what was making that sound. "That sound...where is it coming from...it's starting to get irritating..." she thought to herself, puffing out her cheeks in annoyance.

Meanwhile, in the manor, Wakai was casually exploring the house...still talking to herself. "Hmm...was I headed to the bathhouse...no, I don't think so...maybe my room...nope...oh, maybe I needed to go clean up Erin's room.....wait, I already did...that." she let out a sigh and began to head upstairs, not sure if she even needed to go upstairs in the first place. After all, there wasn't that much to see on the second floor. But, then she began to hear something, "Huh...?" she looked around, hearing some sort of humming. She began to walk in the direction of the sound as it got a little louder the closer she got to it. It eventually brought her to some door, which...didn't look that special. "Hm...weird...I don't remember this door being here..." she knocked on the door instinctively, "Umm...excuse me...is anyone in there?"

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:41 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked at Xero when he commented that they should fight more seriously. She could even feel that he may be getting a bit annoyed or even mad that they weren't taking their fight more seriously. She looked down, he was right after all...to some extent. That was until a dummy had suddenly appeared, clinging onto her head. She noticed that Liya had one too. However, what caught her attention was Tsuyoi's harsh punishment for the loser, "Wh-Whaaaa?!?" First, it would be really cold to sleep outside, and second, a certain type of insect that sucks your blood would be annoying to deal with while trying to sleep. She shivered from the thought, now she was scared of losing the fight.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Hyrulian Legend Link

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:25 am
User Image
| Aliya Mackinnon
| Female 14
~Aliya's Fire~

The door kept humming and it seemed to grow louder and louder until Wakai knocked on it. Then, the humming ceased. A few moments later, a loud thud and crashing could be heard within the room. The door's lock clicked but remained shut.

The humming had began to agitate Ene. She knelt to the ground and cupped her ears in panic. Nami set everything down and rushed over to her. "Ene, what's wrong?"
Ene let out a whimper before the humming stopped. "I-I'm not sure what it was... It was hurting my head..."
Kurona's head perked up. "Huh? Something's weird... The house sounds different... Like a sound is missing..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:23 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

((I got 5 nights 6 days in San Diego....I wish I had more than that but...heh...its my hard saved vacation, I hope I have enough money.... ))
((oh so stressed, too much to do! ))

User Image

Liya shrugged her shoulders.
"meh, kay."
Liya wasn't phased by the punishment threat. Wouldn't be the first time.

Kalena watched Liya closely and snarled
"Liya! Take this seriously or I will personally kick you 6 feet into the ground!"

"6 feet into the ground? What's that?" Liya was clueless.

Kalena growled and looked at Tsuyoi and Xero
"I said I will try to not be mean to X....Liya. But she's not taking the threat of punishment seriously!"

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games