Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:43 am
silver-yasha
Proginoskes
I know, Silver, but that's all we can do for now.. I don't want you to pay anything (unless you're planning to join as well.).. Once Gaia Fishing is out, and we can get more G, then I'll be willing to buy a letter myself and not make anyone pay.. *Sighs a bit..* Thanks alot for the suggestions, though.. If the tournament is still going on when Gaia Fishing comes out, I'll return everyone's money and get that trunk myself..

I wont take this. This IS my guild [well, half mine but..XD] therefore you're going to have to do what I say [I love this XD]. Im going to get you some sort of a Donation Letter and that's that. I dont want the guild to take any of your gold. End of discussion. 3nodding

see what she does..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:45 am
..Yeah, but if you buy the letter, then it'll be you who pays all that money.. I'd have to post forever to be able to pay that..I'd seriously feel guilty for the rest of my time on Gaia if you did that..  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:52 am
Proginoskes
..Yeah, but if you buy the letter, then it'll be you who pays all that money.. I'd have to post forever to be able to pay that..I'd seriously feel guilty for the rest of my time on Gaia if you did that..

you shouldn't since your hardwork doing this is worth more than gold, Prog-chan....there aren't many people who would work hard doing this...alot of lazy bums out there... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:54 am
I'm not working hard on this; it's fun..I really, really enjoy setting up contests and RPGs.. It's really fun for me.  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:55 am
Proginoskes
I'm not working hard on this; it's fun..I really, really enjoy setting up contests and RPGs.. It's really fun for me.

...well....in my point of view.....you're working hard and i'm glad your having fun but we can make this guild one of the greatest in gaia if we only try hard and this will be the first of many(i hope tournements).....so we must make this work.....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:57 am
Proginoskes

C'mon Prog. I dont want to FORCE you to accept this. I mean, a/n August/September letter is only around 4k and Ive donated way more than that to a lot of people. YOU might have to post forever, but I can get 4k easily [I have my ways xP]. I'LL feel seriously guilty if I dont get it for you. I mean, it's half my guild. I don't want a member to pay for an event. That'll be just...harsh. So let's end this now and here and I'll get a letter right now. Because Im a stubborn dork and I will NOT let you pay yourself.  

silver-yasha

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:00 am
silver-yasha
Proginoskes

C'mon Prog. I dont want to FORCE you to accept this. I mean, a/n August/September letter is only around 4k and Ive donated way more than that to a lot of people. YOU might have to post forever, but I can get 4k easily [I have my ways xP]. I'LL feel seriously guilty if I dont get it for you. I mean, it's half my guild. I don't want a member to pay for an event. That'll be just...harsh. So let's end this now and here and I'll get a letter right now. Because Im a stubborn dork and I will NOT let you pay yourself.

I think we should all chip in a bit that way no one will owe no one anything..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:00 am
*Laughs a bit..* Alright, Silver..if you do say so..but I will pay it back to you once I find MY way to get G faster.. Thank you very, very much.. ^___________________________^  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:01 am
did a bit of ad.......check it out...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3689284&highlight=  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:07 am
It's a great idea! I'll add it to my favorites and bump it every day.  

Proginoskes

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:08 am
brb  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 8:11 am
Alright..I'm going off as well..I have to do my homework so that I don't leave it to the last minute.. I'm so excited about everything! Silver, once again, thank you SO much for everything..I truly don't know how much I can thank you..  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:04 am
Hello everyone I have finally wokenup  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:12 am
..Good morning, Raiu.  

Proginoskes

Soda-san

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 9:14 am
well here it is 12:07 so good afternoon  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games