Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:44 pm
Fabulous.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:20 am
o.O -pokes it- When did you get the outfit? Recently?  

Pthepenguinoverlord

MilitantClockwork

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:44 am
Kouichi Pendolse
KYA~

Lookit my avvie~~

Gay AND Punk~
You're invisible. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:16 am
*steps into cafe* hey Can I get a Sherry Shake? Lemme guess what flavor it is, cherry? sweatdrop  

Draven_Strife

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:04 am
Btw, I have put a name in our town lot. I named it Raccoon City but if someone wants to change it, it's fine with me. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:49 am
Wow... I named my Town Raccoon Town. xp  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

God-The-Rapist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:25 pm
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?guild_id=12596]
[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/guitar291/Image48-1.jpg[/img][/url]

Raccoon City, a small midwestern American town, a virus has been released, that turns ordinary people into walking zombies. Even worse, countless other monstrocities are prowling the streets, preying on the remaining survivors. For the people still alive within the city limits, survival is all that matters.

---

Resident Evil: Reborn, is in my opinion the greatest roleplay I have ever had the pleasure of playing. Created by a dear friend of mine Kyle (Not his real name). For years the only way to play was on MSN groups. I have gotten explicit permission to use his layout and pictures in their entirety to make a new Reborn here on Gaia.

Reborn uses its own writing style to teach people how to roleplay in an at least semi-literate way. As well it uses sever other methods of reward systems to make the expirence more appealing. It is not however only for those people that are fans of the Resident Evil games, the setting is the same the story is the same but the expirence is completely different.

(Let me say here that no one, not even the crew will be using the original characters from the games or the books by S.D. Perry. This is the only request that Kyle had and I'm going to enforce it.)

This will be a Public guild, and I don't see this changing any time in the future. I want to express though that being a member of the guild will not automatically allow you to partake in the roleplay, similarily you do not need to be a member to roleplay. There are specific rules on how to become an active player.

I encourage everyone to come and look, and to ask questions here, or make a new topic in the guild even in the General Board, I assure you that all questions will get a responce.

We are currently also looking for Crew. If you wish to become a Crew member you must become an active roleplayer first. You must also prove that you are a dedicated player willing to help others. Enforcing the rules does not mean you get to harp on people. This is a friendly place and simply directing them to the proper format will suffice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:59 pm
im in your forum. And i dont see any active roleplaying yet.  

Gen_Acid

God-The-Rapist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:34 pm
Gen_Acid
im in your forum. And i dont see any active roleplaying yet.

Is that all you people care about? How about you mosey on over to the RULES section and see WHY there is no one active yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:01 pm
*looks around* anyone home?  

nom anor

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:18 pm
That's random, but... you betcha! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:29 pm
So you guys remember how I was saying they should make a port of one of the classic RE games for the PSP? Well it seems like my prayers have been answered. Sorta.
Basically, as of fall, Sony is releasing a PSX emulator for the PSP, and if not every game will be available, I imagine the most popular ones will be. I just know Nemesis is on that list.  

Biohazard EXTREME

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:25 am
you will all be shocked to dicover i have my own guild heart the official spongebob squarepants guild heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:52 pm
All it takes is money.

I own the official Mortal Kombat Guild. And before long, I will overthrow Beta and... Uh... I mean... ninja
I mean, I'm a loyal human without glowing eyes and super powers.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:26 pm
*points a flashlight in his eyes* Hah! You lied! You do have glowing eyes! xd  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games