Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:16 pm
Hearing gunshots, Phantom turned and saw the man who healed Blaze. "You are half undead, are you not?" raising a couple of skeleton warriors to attack Esteban.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:21 pm
Raising his spear, Edgar activited the gyro generator in his hand. It spun his wrist round and round, making it a windmill of death. He put it to good use, slashing his spinning weapon to clear out the skeleton without much effort. Edgar stop spinning his wrist, takes his spear in both of his hands, then snarls at Phantom.

Siegfried, meanwhile, continued his attack on Phantom himself. Firing round after round of white bullets at him, while waiting for the elemental aspects of his revolvers to warm up so that he could use Roulette.  

Siegfried006

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:44 pm
"NO! STOP ATTACKING!" Angel yelled. "HE IS ABOUT TO ATTACK!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:57 pm
"I asked a question, are you half undead?" he asked as he raised more and more undead. "Those bullets are getting really anoying." Phantom snarled and he appeared in front of the gunslinger. "Those wont do any good." and he slashed one out of his hand.

Grrrrr! Not again. I wont die like this again. Wait, I sence a great source of fire. the demon had set his sights on Blaze. Heh! He is one of the fire lord's children. He is an unlimited supply of fire energy. the demon raised his hand towards Blaze and started taking the fire energy from him.

"Huh? Ohhh. What's happening to me?" Blaze felt drained. "Uhhhhh."

Ha! mused the demon. I will soon be back to full power.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm
Chris jumped in the air and somersaulted at the demons hand making him release Blaze. "Blaze you might wanna run if you can." she yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:23 pm
Shadow_Blazer_rulz
"I asked a question, are you half undead?" he asked as he raised more and more undead. "Those bullets are getting really anoying." Phantom snarled and he appeared in front of the gunslinger. "Those wont do any good." and he slashed one out of his hand.

Grrrrr! Not again. I wont die like this again. Wait, I sence a great source of fire. the demon had set his sights on Blaze. Heh! He is one of the fire lord's children. He is an unlimited supply of fire energy. the demon raised his hand towards Blaze and started taking the fire energy from him.

"Huh? Ohhh. What's happening to me?" Blaze felt drained. "Uhhhhh."

Ha! mused the demon. I will soon be back to full power.

Edgar continued attacking with his spear, ignoring Phantom's question regarding whether he was undead or not. That was his business and he'd rather keep it that way.

Siegfred let the gun go, instead dodging to the other side of Phantom. That sword looked nasty and he want no part of it. Firing more bullets at Phantom, Siegfried plucked his hunting knife out of his boot and held it up. It wasnt going to do much against a sword, but he smiled inwardly.For he knew his knife was special, just have to see if Phantom was stupid enough to try him.  

Siegfried006

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:47 pm
"Ugh! NO ONE DOES THAT TO ME!!" Blaze yelled with a fire in his eyes. The black scarf like object rippled and changed into a claw as it wrapped around his arm. He charged forward at the demon.

"Do you honestly think I would attack an insignificant small fry like you? No, I will use the one with the scalpel to kill you." and with that he used the same kind of ability to raise the dead to start taking a small amount of control over Edgar. I am no idiot. I will test his strength against me and then control him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:10 pm
"Heh, your funeral pal." Siegfried holestered his gun and brought his knife up. The edge gleamed a deep green, and the air seemed to swirl around it. Bringing it down with a forceful slash, the knife changed to that of a thin rapier with a green swirling hand guard. Making a lunging motion, the sword wrapped the wind around the tip of the sword and fired it in a mini cyclone of magic.

Edgar felt a....presense in his molding mind. Something wanting him to do something, something against the gunslinger. He then released the slow effect of a mind manipulator and took appropriate counter measures. Flinking his finger, a key popped out of the finger nail. Placing it in his ear, he gave a hard crank to the left. A flooding of bio electricity shot though his brain, connecting to whoever it was that was taking over and hitting them with a million volts of pure energy.

(For those of us that forgot, Edgar is part undead, mostly machine)  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:56 pm
"Tsk, tsk," Esteban said as he grabbed the demon's hand with on of his own and snapped it in two. "Nothing will stop me this time." Raising his other hand, fire erupted consuming the skeletons that had been raised, then with another motion sent a telekinetic push at Blaze sending him all the way back to the mansion. "Stay back you," he said, his attention splitting so he could take inventory of the situation. "Phantom, you have become a great annoyance to me." Esteban reached into his pocket and pulled out a small crystalline object, tossing it to him. "Do you know what that is." Estebans attention attention returned to the fire demon momentarily as he telekinetically slammed him against the ground in a telekinetic strangle hold.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:28 am
"Agh!" the push jolted Blaze back to reality an he had just enough time to use a shadow to cushion his fall.

"Hmf!" grunted Phantom as the cyclone went right through him, and the electricity jolted where he was, but it was like the electricity was attacking air. He turned just in time to see the crystal come towards him. "Ack!" he floated away just before it hit him. It looked like a sutra crystal, he had been caught in one once before, and he wasn't sure if this was one of the said crystal, but he wasn't about to risk it.

NOOO! I can't.... my revenge. thought the demon as he was now in a strangle hold. Just then Phantom looked like he was the grim reaper himself to the demon.

Phantom had realized that the demon had no chance of living again. Now Phantom had to send his ultimate form out of his body to collect the soul. It's sad. I send the reaper out of my body to collect souls for me and no one, not even Esteban, can see or sense him. The Reaper then collected the demons soul, and went back into Phantom, undetected.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:02 pm
Esteban dropped the now lifeless body of the demon and turned towards Phantom. "You think you can reap souls in my domain," Esteban said as he pointed at Phantom. "You seem to think that you can do as you please, and while I was gone, that may have been true, but as you can clearly see, I am not gone, and my power is very much real. You have been acting on the assumption that I am your average, everyday, maniacal terror, but you are wrong." A sudden force pushed Phantom back a few paces. "You see, I have been watching you, studying you, and have grown bored of you. You have outworn your welcome." Another push knocked Phantom back another few paces. "You see, I have been around, for quite a few many millenia, in various forms, and have seen many different species and individuals. It should have been obvious that I was extremely powerful in my own right." Thoughts began entering into Phantoms mind. Telling him to leave and get away as fast as he could, meanwhile, he was continually assaulted by invisible, unpredicatable blows that never stayed in the same pattern.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:24 pm
Siegfried watched as Esteban went to town on Phantom. Knowing that he didnt need any help, Siegfried whipped his sword around a couple of time before it went back to being a knife. Shoving it back into his boot sheath, he walked over to his other revolver. Picking it up, he spun it twice before putting it back in his holster. With all that done, he leaned up against a wall and watched.

Edgar turned the kep the other way, taking it out slowly. Returning his finger to its normal, he placed his hand on his head and shook it a bit. He hated doing that, since it ate up alot of energy and scrambled his thoughts. Edgar closed his eyes and began to slowly reorder his thoughts.  

Siegfried006

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:26 pm
Chris sat down feeling useless. Well s**t that damn demon was right... im a freakin small fry of no use... She thought sadly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:10 pm
[[Star, you never really answered Nero's questions in my last post! Can't really rp til you do... ^^;;]]  

Nero Demare

abnormal-starr

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:30 pm
((o ok! ^^))

"I'm fine..." she muttered looking around uneasily. She sat down and realized this entire thing had created an uprising in the ghosts. "Listen to me...". A Voice whispered in her head. It was cold and cruel and it seemed to be clinging to her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games