Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:05 pm
Ariana walked into the academy willing to try training once again but this time without a jounin or teammates. She walked up to a desk took a few scrolls then walked off heading out of the academy.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:07 pm
(Desided to re-join i see.)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:02 pm
"When can I take the Genin Exam?" Ai said, not directing the question at anyone in particular.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:04 pm
"Are you even done with the 4 basic lightning jutsu?" Kiyoshi asked him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:06 pm
"Yes I have and I've also mastered two basic Fuuton jutsus." Ai said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:08 pm
(You knw you really not suppose to be able to learn a second element til like high chunin level)

"Huh, well then lets have a little spar. Fight me." Kiyoshi said cracking his knuckles.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:36 pm
(Oops, my bad)

"Alright, I'm ready to roll!" Ai shouted. "Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu!" Aiykou said as he performed the hand seals. A perfect clone stood at Ai's side. Ai and his clone both charged at their opponent, intertwining their movements.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:46 pm
Kiyoshi took the Hyuga stance and his 8 trigram droped around him as his Byakugan activated.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:49 pm
Crap, the Byakugun Ai thought to himself. Making a last minute decision, Ai lept into the air just before he was in range of the 8 Trigrams. Unfortunately, his clone got stuck within the 8 Trigrams.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 pm
Kiyoshi didnt take his eye off the real Ai, so when he jumped Kiyoshi jumped in the air after him and was right infront of him ready to strike.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

One of Strength

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:47 pm
As Aiykou watched Kiyoshi jump into the air he rapidly made hand signs. "Seiteki Suji no Jutsu!" Ai shouted. Static strings appeared from his fingertips heading straight for Kiyoshi.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:09 pm
Kiyoshi lets the strings wrap around him, then he makes a handseal. "Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill)" Kiyoshi grabed the strings and sent an electric current through the strings back to Ai.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:32 pm
(Ai, Teikou no Kuntou is a TRAINING jutsu. Not be used in battle, and also it doesnt work like that. If anything it would make it worse since the jutsu makes you shock yourself.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:57 pm
Zann walked to the academy, scratching the back of his neck, which is something he usually does when he feels uncomfortable.
"Uh, Kiyoshi, I have a favour to ask..."  

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games