Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:22 pm
futashi appeared at the hospital with still an hole in his stomach. he then look at jake and sighed. "looks like...i failed my mission." he said and fell on the floor, out cold. the last word, he said "zann.....forgive me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:28 pm
Zeno groaned as he reappeared at the door of the hospital. He entered and saw Futashi not too far off. He debated against whether or not to hep him, but everyone deserves a second chance...right? The cursemark begins to throb. Zeno coughs and grabs his neck. He keeps control of the seal and it soon retracts. He uses the Healing Hands Technique to try and heal Futashi's inner organs, through the hole in his stomach. He stumbles over his own arm: this was the third...no, fourth time he had used his medical jutsu today. He had to lay back on his chakra usage. He bandaged up Futashi's wounds and exited the hospital.  

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:22 am
Jake looked at futashi......"you haven't failed yet.....cause your still breathing," He then turned to face the window, "Any chance you could try to quicken my training.......i need to be more of a help in times like that......not just a academy student who will be killed in seconds.....," he then sat down in a chair, "god....i dont even know if you can hear me...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Futashi was now on a hospital bed and jedi was standing next to the bed. "this should not have happened, this time it wont be the same." Jedi left a note for futashi on the bed and left.

Note:
Futashi, im sorry that you had to do that alone, the reason for the mission was to get zann so i could talk to him, but now i see its not enough.
Jedi.

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:50 pm
futashi started to wake up in the bed. he had been sleeping to lng and was thinking in hi dreams. he then saw the white wall. he was laying in the bed, and look around. he then lifted himself up and still look around. sharp pains where in his stomach. the hole in his stomach was like ti was never there. must of been the demon's help. he then got out of bed and put on his boots. he then put on his jacket on a well. he then look at the note and only frowned. he then head out the door to the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:29 pm
The doors to the hospital slide open, and Mifune trudges in with Chiyori. "We need a medic..." He called out lightly. After a few minutes, a busy looking nurse skidded to a stop in front of them. "Okay, I'll get someone, hold on..." She said, leaving for a moment. After she returned she asked Mifune and Chiyori both a number of questions. They only answered that she fell off a small cliff. It was a believable excuse, being in the cloud village and all. After they finished being interrogated, Chiyori was put in a room, and Mifune followed behind. He wasn't allowed to see during the surgery, so he waited for the five hours. Finally, he was allowed to see her. He quickly walked into the room, but the nurse put a finger to her lips "Chiyori's sensative to sound and light, so keep your voice down. She needs to stay here and rest for a day. Afterwards, she's to return to the rock village, understand? We don't want a tracker picking her off." Mifune bowed lightly and thanked her. He looked over at Chiyori who had been settled into the bed. He noticed she wasn't smiling, in fact it was the opposite. "Whats wrong?"

She looked up at him, then sighed, lowering her head. "I was completely useless down there. I broke my leg, then became dead weight. When you were fighting, I was scared for my life. I'm pathetic as a shinobi. I think I'll just let that tracker get me after all. That way somebody gains from it..."

Mifune shook his head, standing up. "I don't want to hear that. Your not worthless. One of the Seta blood is not worthless at all. I need to meet up with Jake, and give him something. Rest easy, I'll be back later on..." After she nodded solemnly, he left with a "Bye..."

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:06 pm
Dp walked into the hospital, grabbing the back of mifunes shirt as he did, and he dragged him back to chiyori's room, "We dont wanna leave her here alone do we," he said, taking off his mask showing him to be jake, he then took a seat, "Sorry about that, i needed to sign up for the exams, you should do the same mifune, tomorrow is the deadline," he then turned to chiyori, "sorry about the explosion, it was the only way to stop them all. Jake looked different from the clone he made back then, this one's hair was slightly longer, with a bandage over his right eye, and wearing a black cloak with blue swirls on it, and three broad swords on his back. He smiled at her, "dont worry, i'll make sure no trackers get you, not that you cant handle yourself...." he trailed off, leaning back in his seat.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:09 am
Dp smiled, "i have to go, exams start today...." he then left.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:01 pm
Zann limped to the hospital, his clothes in tatters and his body covered with various burns, cuts, scratches and bruises. The doctors and nurses laid him on a bed and transported him to the ER without a moment to waste. Once there, several doctors stood over him and placed their hands on his various wounds, their hands glowing with green chakra with jutsus that Zann did not know. Within an hour all of Zann's major wounds were healed, leaving the minor ones. They wrapped his torso and head with bandages, then left him alone in his sunny private room.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:43 am
Zann then left the hospital through the open window, and headed towards the training grounds. There was no time to sit resting when there was so much going on.  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:49 pm
Kit landed ontop of the roof and sat letting his right leg dangling off the edge. He was sitting quite visibly on the middle on the front of the building. "What should i do...I only found that one guy and i dont even know his name..." With a sigh he looked down at the people walking in and out of the hospital.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Kits left eye started to sting slightly. Clutching it he sighed. He couldnt let anyone know of his little secret yet. Not until he could harness it fully. Standing up he cloed his left eye lid and jumped away.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:21 pm
Korrin made his way into the hospital with the stream of civilians and was told to wait. So he waited. And waited. And waited some more until a nurse called him into a room. The operation was extensive but successful and Korrin walked out of the hospital with his arm in a sling.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:32 pm

Masses of Zeno's glass clones shot through the doors of the hospital, each with armfuls of harmed citizens, no doubt each from Lenon's explosions. As they laid each down in a special room, they began to heal them with advanced medical techniques. They each assisted each other in the healing of the wounded.

De-Vaughn07

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:06 pm
"uhh what happened" pyro said waking up feeling a bit better with bandages on his body and arm.

pyro turned to zeno."I thought you were turning to the akutski" pyro asked with a low voice.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games