Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IvyWings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:51 pm
Hello! Im IvyWings also known as Jasmine in the real world. Most people call me either Jazz or Ivy.
I am 14 and live in Maine.
I have 4 cats, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, 7 fish, a hamster, and a sister.
My friends say I am talkitive and crazy.
Well, if I won I would use the gold to finish up my dream avi and get a few items I have been wanting since I joined. I would want to help some of my friends out with what they are saving for and I would also use it to buy prizes and some more subforums for my guild that I run with my sister!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:50 pm
hello i just joined today, i saw the banner in someones sig and decided "woah a million!, im in" when i get it ill use it to get my avi i always wanted. and share some with my friend i know from school if the money doesnt consume me  

CoolerThanU-HAHHAHA

pictorialism

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:09 pm

ยป Helloo :] I actually joined this guild earlier but didn't have a chance to post. Dx
    Anyways, my name is Elly but I prefer to be called Pic (due to my username) on Gaia.
    (I prefer not to give out my age.) I live in Canada. Some of my hobbies & interests include art, photography, swimming, volleyball, tennis, and more.

If I had the chance to win any amount of gold, I would put it towards my quest for an Angelic Scarf (and possibly some other items).
    But if I happened to win a large sum, I might help some of my friends towards their goals.
    So yes. That's it, I guess? Dx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:20 pm
HI my name is Zoicite.....I found this advertisment and guild browsing through forms page..Its intresting enough and worth it.
I'm 17 and curreently looking for a job in real life crying no luck though.
I love nimals and hope to become a Zoologist,I want to focus on endangered species like tigers and timber wolves because their some of my favorite animals....*meow*I love cats and snakes too!
I reside in georgia where? I'm not telling xp I hope to make more friends on this game and If I win the contest I will use it to fix up my house,car,and outfit sweatdrop totally greedy sounding isn't it but Oh well Its some of your intentions too! eek Woo hoo so pm me and lets chat ppls

Zombiepleasure

Romantic Werewolf

Servbot # 13

Shy Borg

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:35 pm
User:Servbot # 13 (A.K.A Serv)
Name: Colton (A.K.A Colt)
Description: I had first seen the site back in early 04, but never joined due to I was younger at the time and had no idea what "Anime" was. Soon, my friend [`K i t t y], or formally known as Tsukiniya, introduced me to the site again, and from then on I was hooked. I started my name as HitoKogi, but later on in 05 I grew bored of the name and changed my name to SinShade. This name stuck for a while untill near the end of 05 beginning of of 06 I finally decided to change my name to the name people have learned to love, Servbot # 13.

Now, where did I get this name? Well, if you must know, I got it from the Megaman Legend Series. I love the cute little Servbot's on there, so I decided to name myself a Servbot, and the 13 represents my lucky number.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:19 am
Username: `Dirty Little Toaster
Name: Chadwick.
Description: I joined Gaia back in 2003, but then I quit because frankly I thought it was rather boring. I then went about 2 years without even thinking of Gaia, until my girlfriend who is an Addict sent me here. I joined and well became kind of addicted myself. The name `Dirty Little Toaster, I have no idea where I got it from except for I love toast.. And then my brain clicked. People seem to love my care free attitude and I have made a lot of friends.. Though some of them I don't hardly every talk to anymore.. Oh well, their loss. Well that's all for now..  

`Dirty Little Toaster

RaikoToho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:50 am
I'm RaikoToho, but you can call me Raiko, 'cos I'm a little shifty about giving my real name to someone over the Internet.
Favorites:
-Color: Blue, more specifically, cerulean
-Animal: Cat
-Cartoon: Avatar: The Last Airbender
-Movie: At the moment, Bring it On, John Tucker Must Die, and She's the Man.
-Hobby: Reading
-Book: Eragon, by Christopher Paolini

That's all I can think of at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:26 am
Hi I'm Tiki Tea friends like to call me Joda >< its a starwars thing
I'm 17 almost 18 :YAY:
I like animals and drawing >w<
I like to rant
I can't say I'm that fantastic at saving my gold I always end upi spending it on art or new collectables
If I was lucky enough to win a larce sum of gold I would put it towards my new quest for the Bone Helm I've always wanted one and now I have construced an avi that I feel will go well with it
I tend to go on Gaia everyday even if its only for a short time
send me mail because I like talking to new people
roleplaying is good
If I ever have a spare few gold I donate to my friends
my fave anime Air Tv or Elfen Lied
they make me cry crying
I don't like spiders :RAWR:
I draw Gaia avis for gold =D  

Tiki Tea

mittyd101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:33 am
im mittyd101 i love to play basketball,baseball,soccer,tennis and football(iknow its alot of sports)
my hobbys are deep sea fishing and playing heart VIDEO GAMES heart
and that alll realy  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:30 am
My Real Name is Hunter....
I'm 13 And Love to Have Fun!
I Never Get Tempers Or Anything...
I Love to Play Video Games And Swim!
I Live in San Angelo Texas....
I Play Gaia For Atleast 3 Hours a Day....(:  

hntr

Professional Dog

Homurakitsune

Sparkly Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:51 am
Hello. My name's Melissa, but everyone just calls me Kitsune, I don't mind what you call me as long as its nothing profane. Um...I actually found this guild on my friend's profile. But it wasn't a banner, it was just comments about it. Hmm...well I'm kind of a nerd when it comes to language and I love using big words, albeit I know very few. I'm also making my own language alongside my studies of German, French, and Japanese. (There's actually a link to my site in my siggy if you want to learn.) Hmm...I like random pm's in the languages I've studied, so please send them to me if you will. ^_^ And that's about it. Nice to be here!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 12:42 pm
Hello my name is lesley ^^ I've had many accounts that date all the way back to 2005 XD but unfortunately they got hacked or banned. I love all colors :]. I love making friends. Many unlucky things happen to me but i move on :].I love to give to others ^^ im turning 15 on september 19. I'm a sophomore in high school :]. I have many pet peeves... <.<...XD that's not good is it? XD. I'm not a hater. I don't hate people. Even though someone may hate me I'll never hate them back. Though they were backstabbing me ^^;; well that's all i have to say :] bye bye!

Airi Hoshina n_n

Psycotron

Aged Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:07 am
name psycotron you can call me Ed 16 trying to get my motorcycle license and my car license also wishing to finish my quest i have been so close before to completing the reason i joined is to try and finish my quest and also i got some friends i would like to invite here also i am trying to get a job sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:00 am
helllo, name's okiwangko translation big dog... i go by the name daniel in the reality... friends call me daniel craig...  

chikoiwangko

Beserkiller3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:42 am
hey im beserkiller3 ^.^
names michael in the real world joined gaia like a month ago saw this banner while bidding in the marketplace hehe couldnt resist xp  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games