Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:08 pm

Then what the hell were you sitting outside of my door for! He thought in his mind to see she could truly hear his thoughts as he was hearing hers.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:10 pm

Miharu stepped back and frowned again I wanted to tell Tokuno that I'm better since I slept here!! You're really a jerk! Miharu looked at him disgusted

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:12 pm

"I... I'm sorry Miharu." He whispered softly. "Please just come in. We need to figure out what is wrong with you."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:14 pm

yeah and then I'll see you ask destiny to marry you!! I won't!! You won't see me again! Miharu startedstepping back increasing her pace

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:16 pm

"Damn it Miharu. Just please get in here." He sighed slightly. "What I said yesterday was cruel and wrong. I... I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry just please let me help you for once."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:17 pm

I won't!! Oh you should be careful or something like that may happen again! Miharu walked out of there furiously

Rikku Mage

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:18 pm

Ikkie appeared behind Gohma "Is everything alright?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:20 pm

Gohma slammed the door without watching her storm away. He turned to Ikkie slowly his body still tore up from the fight. "Not really." He walked into the kitchen. "I lost my kitsune mask and robes yesterday. They both blew away in the battle with Miharu."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:22 pm

"Really? well then have these" Ikkie pulled out a mask and a robe "You can use it, so, i'm guessing she did'nt take things well.......no offense Miharu"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:23 pm

Miharu walked to a placewhere she could hear everyone's thoughts, the festival

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:23 pm

"She killed me Ikkie. I was dead!" He replied as he took the proffered items. "I don't think she's taking the too well. That and she can't speak." He didn't mention the telepathy problem.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:25 pm

"Thats what happens with a broken heart....so how are you and Destiny doing?"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:28 pm

"We're good. I dunno where she is right now though." He started towards the door. "Look Ikkie as much as my body hurts right now I really must find her." He walked out the door and disapeared.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:35 pm

"Alright"

ThePheonixGuardian

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 2:59 pm

Gohma appeared on the roof. He lay back and sighed. Why does this always happen. I always hurt someone. Its not like I don't care for her. I do. I care deeply. I died for her. I saved her own life when she foolishly gave it away for me. What more can I do? He sighed again and looked up at the darkening sky.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games