Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9722 9723 9724 9725 9726 9727 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Meta_Fish
I like how people hate Myspace for no reason.
I also like how those people go to Facebook.
I like how Facebook is Myspace for people that feel 'superior' to Myspacers.
I like how people that hate Myspace have no reason.

I like how I met my exes on Myspace.
I like how I've had more girlfriends than most of you.

I don't hate any of them honestly. As for the girlfriends part, yeah...you have... I've had maybe like 1 girlfriend in the last 6 years and that was around 2 years ago.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:04 pm

Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
So I was looking on the friends you may know section on facebook and saw my cousin on it and i was wondering who she has on her friends list that i have so i checked and my weird friend whom has never met her has her on his friend list and I'm all like "WTF?".
Were you TRYING to sound like a retard? If so, you succeeded.

Go to hell, kay.
Already there, thanks.

But in all honesty, your grammar there was atrocious. Either I haven't noticed it before or I haven't paid enough attention to your posts, but that was horrid.

When I type fast I tend to not punctuate and the like. My grammar is usually pretty good.
That's... kinda weird.

Orphie

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:05 pm

Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
So I was looking on the friends you may know section on facebook and saw my cousin on it and i was wondering who she has on her friends list that i have so i checked and my weird friend whom has never met her has her on his friend list and I'm all like "WTF?".

Go to hell, kay.
Already there, thanks.

But in all honesty, your grammar there was atrocious. Either I haven't noticed it before or I haven't paid enough attention to your posts, but that was horrid.

When I type fast I tend to not punctuate and the like. My grammar is usually pretty good.
That's... kinda weird.

Grammar Nazi's should have a political party allowed to run in the presidential elections. All other parties should. Green Party, Nazi Party, Gay Party, etc.

English is good times

Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust

Go to hell, kay.
Already there, thanks.

That's... kinda weird.

Yeah It is. Especially since English is my best subject by a lot.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
I like how people hate Myspace for no reason.
I also like how those people go to Facebook.
I like how Facebook is Myspace for people that feel 'superior' to Myspacers.
I like how people that hate Myspace have no reason.

I like how I met my exes on Myspace.
I like how I've had more girlfriends than most of you.

I'm glad you like those things. razz

I don't feel superior to myspacers. I have a myspace, and it was fun for a little while, until all my friends stopped going on. I also like using it to look into bands, as the music system is purty coool. Hell, I hardly use Facebook either, cept to see what people are saying about me...

The emo thing was a joke. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 pm

Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust

Go to hell, kay.
Already there, thanks.

That's... kinda weird.

Yeah It is. Especially since English is my best subject by allot.

I lol'd.

Orphie

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust
Orphie
Regulust

Go to hell, kay.
Already there, thanks.

That's... kinda weird.

Yeah It is. Especially since English is my best subject by allot.

I lol'd.

Again I'm typing pretty fast so I don't care.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:09 pm

Teh AK

I don't feel superior to myspacers. I have a myspace, and it was fun for a little while, until all my friends stopped going on. I also like using it to look into bands, as the music system is purty coool. Hell, I hardly use Facebook either, cept to see what people are saying about me...

Just bugs me, is all. People "hate" them because it's the hip thing to do. Those people should get imacs and ipods and go to Starbucks and sit outside in their thrift shop outfits, and be hipsters.

I use it to keep in contact with friends, sometimes to meet women, to get into new music, to meet bands (THE ********' MEGAS) and just to d**k around on. Facebook is just Myspace with less features but people use it because it's white and that reminds them of hipster iPods.

Meta_Fish
Captain

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Meta_Fish
Teh AK

Just bugs me, is all. People "hate" them because it's the hip thing to do. Those people should get imacs and ipods and go to Starbucks and sit outside in their thrift shop outfits, and be hipsters.

I use it to keep in contact with friends, sometimes to meet women, to get into new music, to meet bands (THE ********' MEGAS) and just to d**k around on. Facebook is just Myspace with less features but people use it because it's white and that reminds them of hipster iPods.
Going into the myspace IM chat room is the best place to d**k around. People will get all pissed and their trying to meet up or some s**t, its great.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:10 pm

Meta_Fish
Teh AK

My iPod is lime green.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

NinShmux

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:11 pm

all hail grammer nazi
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:11 pm

User Image

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:12 pm

Regulust
Meta_Fish
Teh AK

My iPod is lime green.
Mine is a grey silverish iPod mini. Old fat tank. : D
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:13 pm

I know iPods come in a variety of colors, but the whole marketing thing is "Apple White."

Meta_Fish
Captain

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:13 pm

As I said, I disliked myspace casue of all those attention-seeking harpies...

I still have a page there...

But I made sure to eradicate my Hi5 info for that very same reason.

I just had a feeling that out of those many ones... there may have been a TRAP lurking.
eek
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9722 9723 9724 9725 9726 9727 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games