Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9728 9729 9730 9731 9732 9733 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:56 pm

It kinda feels like the people in my neighborhood are instantly DO WANT when it comes to iPods.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:57 pm

mad Good night.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Eggness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:59 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Eggness
I don't mean to be a d**k, but I really hate Apple for making an inferior product, and getting away with it because it looks sexy. It mostly pisses me off because pretty much only Apple, and Zune (Microsoft?) can make mp3 players with assloads of memory (40-80 gigs). I never really saw why you would need that much memory anyway....

I just come from a town of douche bag hipsters who think it's cool to have an iPod, and Mac Book and s**t.

Just shop around, and do your research before you buy an mp3 player. Don't just go DERRRRR iPod!!!!

I'm really happy with my Sansa e250. It cost around $100 a couple of years ago. It has only 2g, but I don't have use for much more, and I have a 2g microSD card. It plays videos (which the iPod of the same size didn't, and it also cost around $150, I don't know if this is still the case). It has radio (which I admittedly don't really use). And a microphone which comes in handy for someone like me who is a college student (record lectures), and a musician (record song ideas).
Yeah, I agree with you that it's stupid that iPod just generally the MP3 player to go for, just because its the
"cool" thing to have.

I like it because for what I use it for, it works the best

(And you're wrong, all iPods have video now, actually.)

And for what you use your MP3 for, it works well, I wouldn't use a mic, but thats just me. It just depends on what someone generally does.
And a 4G iPod nano is like $120 now, actually

Yeah I wasn't sure if they all played video now, or not. Apple has improved in some places, but I think there are still better options. Just shop around is my point, I guess. I also forgot to add Sansa's customer service is really great. I don't know how Apple's is, though. I think they piss me off more with the iPhone now than the iPod.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:01 pm

I remember seeing a LOT of people standing in line for the iPod Touch...

It was in Manhattan in front of this building that was made up of a whole buncha glass panels.

Looking inside I could see downstairs in where lots of people were on computers.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:02 pm

TtheHero

It was in Manhattan in front of this building that was made up of a whole buncha glass panels.

Looking inside I could see downstairs in where lots of people were on computers.

It's called an iTouch. stressed
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:04 pm

auS-e-Dude
TtheHero

its called and ipod touch o_o
in north america at least
my brother has one

Kagura_Sohma

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:04 pm

Eggness
Lifeless-Fox
Eggness
I don't mean to be a d**k, but I really hate Apple for making an inferior product, and getting away with it because it looks sexy. It mostly pisses me off because pretty much only Apple, and Zune (Microsoft?) can make mp3 players with assloads of memory (40-80 gigs). I never really saw why you would need that much memory anyway....

I just come from a town of douche bag hipsters who think it's cool to have an iPod, and Mac Book and s**t.

Just shop around, and do your research before you buy an mp3 player. Don't just go DERRRRR iPod!!!!

I'm really happy with my Sansa e250. It cost around $100 a couple of years ago. It has only 2g, but I don't have use for much more, and I have a 2g microSD card. It plays videos (which the iPod of the same size didn't, and it also cost around $150, I don't know if this is still the case). It has radio (which I admittedly don't really use). And a microphone which comes in handy for someone like me who is a college student (record lectures), and a musician (record song ideas).
Yeah, I agree with you that it's stupid that iPod just generally the MP3 player to go for, just because its the
"cool" thing to have.

I like it because for what I use it for, it works the best

(And you're wrong, all iPods have video now, actually.)

And for what you use your MP3 for, it works well, I wouldn't use a mic, but thats just me. It just depends on what someone generally does.
And a 4G iPod nano is like $120 now, actually

Yeah I wasn't sure if they all played video now, or not. Apple has improved in some places, but I think there are still better options. Just shop around is my point, I guess. I also forgot to add Sansa's customer service is really great. I don't know how Apple's is, though. I think they piss me off more with the iPhone now than the iPod.
Yeah, they have gotten a lot better. And they're my favorite MP3 brand, thats why I like them, but thats just me, I dont get them to fit in. I'm not sure about hte customer support, cause the only iPod I've ever had has never failed me. And yeah, I hate the iPhone. It's like an iPod Touch, with speakers. >_>
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 pm

auS-e-Dude
TtheHero

Question: Who cares? =/

An iPod's an iPod. I was never really big on the new ones, I like mine, but I didn't buy it. I don't ever plan to invest in an 'iTouch'. I definitely won't be getting an iPhone either.

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 pm

auS-e-Dude
TtheHero

No, actually, thats the silly nickname everyone calls it.
Even look on the Apple store

iPod Touch, not iTouch.

Edit: And I completely agree with Ribbin, except I really like their new iPod videos.
Their new Nanos are good, but I dont like the super super super super thin feel, feels like it's going to break,
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Kagura_Sohma
auS-e-Dude
TtheHero

its called and ipod touch o_o
in north america at least
my brother has one

I have one too. It's right next to me.

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Allegro

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:06 pm

Lord of Armageddon

I agree, it is underrated. For some reason, critics just loooove to b***h about how "serious" the story is. I actually liked the story. And the music is ******** epic.

I adored this game when I was a kid.

It's still really good.

Lucasarts: SRS BIZNESS STAR WARS.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:08 pm

Cockroach, look at this link -> http://store.apple.com/ca?mco=MTE2MjI
Look where it says iPod Touch.
Thats the official store.

And it's not like it really matters, anyways.

LifelessFawkes

Kagura_Sohma

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:09 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Cockroach, look at this link -> http://store.apple.com/ca?mco=MTE2MjI
Look where it says iPod Touch.
Thats the official store.

And it's not like it really matters, anyways.

3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:10 pm

Allegro
Lord of Armageddon

I agree, it is underrated. For some reason, critics just loooove to b***h about how "serious" the story is. I actually liked the story. And the music is ******** epic.

It's still really good.

I know, it is really good. Unfortunately, I can't play it anymore because:

1) I don't have a copy.

2) Modern computers today don't use MS-DOS.

Sir Codin

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:12 pm

Lord of Armageddon
Allegro
Lord of Armageddon

It's still really good.

I know, it is really good. Unfortunately, I can't play it anymore because:

1) I don't have a copy.

2) Modern computers today don't use MS-DOS.
You can probably download it in freeware, and download a DoS-Box, so it can be played.

I did that with the old game Tyrian, and One Must Fall.

Good 'ol DoS games.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9728 9729 9730 9731 9732 9733 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games