Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:35 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:43 pm
Makie-san
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
I died from this thread!

Erm, hai... -tacklehugglemafies-

WELCOME PEARLY TO OUR MAGICAL CREW OF DOOM WHICH IS VERY... ~Food...~ I mean, very cool! Yes, very cool! XDDD

Anyways, when the first rounds are done, I guess Kuri does the rolly-dice thing for the other fights... Anyhoo, I guess... Ummm... -tries to keep this gaia related-

GO, GO, GO FIGHTERS!!! WOOT! DO YOUR BEST AND FIGHT FOR THOSE STARS!!! -mimicks the Mahora cheerleaders from Negima!- I support every one in their fights in the name of... The stars you will earn!! >.<

I hope this was Ria-related enough... @.o

Sincerely Sunshine

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 7:01 pm
User ImagePearlHoly:

[rant] Wah!!! ^___^;; Thank you all for the warm welcome ^__^;; sweatdrop I so do not know what to say. I'm very honoured to be a part of the Guild Helpers and have an opportunity to cooperate with all of you in order to make Ria shimmer like the sun^__^;; I'm still new at these stuffs, so yeah, I will need all of your help in order to fulfill my duties ^__^;;[/rant]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:Okay guys, I was thinking that it might help to get a tournament bracket going. Its nothing pretty, and it's going to change (because 2 more contestants are being added) but I'll have a pretty one up this weekend. LOL.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also since it would take 8 weeks with only 3 arenas, we have added 4 more, you can find them in the events subforum. Thanks to everyone for helping make the extra arenas!  

Elpinoine
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: [rant]::insert long sigh here:: I am really. REALLY starting to loose my motivation to continue on supporting Ria High. It is due to some of the behavior of various Ria High students. Although there is a vast majority of good students. Its the ones that just get on your nerves that tends to really bite.

I know i should not mind the bad ones. But when they invade your own PERSONAL life that is something different. The place when you wish to be yourself and just relax other people come bother it? NO. Thats a BIG no no. i understand people asking questions and such. please. Do not MSN/AIM me unless you have to. Please Use PMs if you have questions.

I am also just generally dissapointed with some of the maturity level around here. I understand cute playful immature behavior. In fact i can blame it on somewhat on the anime culture where its typical for females to act immature. But there is the point where (men and women here) the immature behavior hits just plain boasting and SICK behavior. I know it can't be helped. We have a wide range of ages around here. But really. I don't want to deal with immature people. I will do my best to bear with them, but. PLEASE. Respect others, as you would want them to respect yourself.

I am going to do my best as my duty as a Captain of Ria High, But pleas bear with me and know the fact that I am Human too and I have my own limits. And i should ignore my emotion to serve others. I will try harder to ignore my emotions.

thank you.
that is all.
[/rant]

I would like to thank Chibi_Chise (OMFG she did work!?), Pearlholy, Rene, And a lot to Seyla for the new installment ideas in Arenas and such. They have spent from 11 pm to midnight helping me with this. Give them much thanks.

Anways the results so far in Round 1 of the Star Test 4:

Arena 1 Dante Black wins
Arena 2 -in process-
Arena 3 Kurai Gekkou Wins (w00t i actually made it)

and the announcments to the next battles:
Round 1 of Ria High's 4th Star Test!

In Ria Arena 1: Spirit Blade we will have Dairus Go up against Seyla Hawking ! The Stage's mode is set to Abyss!

In Ria Arena 3: Sky Dance we will have Makie Go up against Asmaria! The Stage's mode is set to Cave of Ruks!

In Ria Arena 4: Saya Hill we will have Joy Go up against Lukan ! The Stage's mode is set to Alchemist Paradise (Junkyard)

In Ria Arena 5: Aquatic Serenade we will have Ai Go up against Yusake! The Stage's mode is set to Sea of Hope

In Ria Arena 6: Oliver's sandbox we will have Celeste Go up against Rene! The Stage's mode is set to Jungle

They have till the 12th of March to both report here or else their match will be postponed. Otherwise if they do report they will have till the 17th to finish their battle RP! ^^! Extended time may be granted!

I suggest you PM your opponent to tell them of this and of course to plan out a nice battle ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: A new Topic has been added to the Lil Ria Bag. Its a thread where you can post up bits and pieces of old threads and talk about the good old days.  

Rene the Hopeless

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla: I was thinking that for the losers if they fight on the rooftop we could also consider those matches for stars? After all once you lose, you're out which means the more you fight the better chance you get for stars. I was hoping this would even out the playing field. What do you guys think?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:06 pm
User ImagePearlHoly:

I actually like that idea. You're right, it does give them all a second chance to get a star.^_^  

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: Sounds good to me. It will even more that we'll have to read for judging though.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Celestial I feel really bad, I havent been around AT ALL!! The reson is I got grounded and all my stuff was taken away, infact I'm sneaking on to the computer right now. I shouldn't be here. Anywho, this will probably last for another couple of months ((not telling you what I did ninja )) so I will be absent, sorry for not being able to compete in the tournament.. I wasn't grounded when I signed up sweatdrop I'm really sorry Rene!! I really am! sweatdrop

I gotta go before I get caught ninja crying  

Celestial Lullaby
Crew

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla: Okay updated the rooftops with the new info.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Ohohoho!

I thought of a new idea for the next event, so it would be cool if all you crew members could give me your opinion and stuff... >.>

Also, inspired by Grey2Pink, I created a thread called I'm the character that's... It's pretty much just about you and what character you'd be in a video game, manga or anime.

Technically that wasn't a rant, it was about Ria High and Gaia... At least I hope it wasn't a rant... @.o  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai:
sorrowsage
KuraiGekkou
User Image

*~
I DOn"T WANNA POST.

<- writers block~*

User Image
then just don't and go take a nap, what you do is up to you, we have no control of whether you post or not.

inspiried.

I'm taking this day off.

no updates or posting from me today.

list of updates:

1. Chibi Board moved to main thread to reduce spam in General thread
  2. 500 members. w00t. Pinkku_Sakura is our 500th member.
  3. Makie san is now fighting Ausa-kun (Think i already said that)

but i'm going to keep a note up for myself

1. Work on new guild (possibly not doing a Type-moon anymore)
  2. Post in a few RP places (i will forget i know it)
  3. Finish some of the IDs (I will forget i know it)
  4. Add the new affiliate after 2 days (i will forget i know it)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rayan:

Only real announcement here: If I'm in a thread with you (particularly you newer additions to Ria High) and you're waiting for me to post, send me a pm. I'm more likely to get back to you faster that way. Plus if people consistently pm me it gives me more motivation to not be a bum and not reply. XP knowing that there is a demand for my presence and all.

And Alan I wanna talk to you about this other guild thingy at some point. But not now since its ur day off.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Elpinoine
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:here's the pretty tournament brackets!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games