Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:26 pm
[[GYAH.
D: WE READY FER TEH TIME SKIP,PEEPS?!?! >_>ll In the meantime, Xellious will bite Iori. ;D ]]

"Xellious," Iori said lightly, her head resting on his arm. He held her in his arms, she looked like a child in his arms. His midnight black hair was loose again, bits of it was in his face. "Yes?" Xellious replied sleepily. He never got much sleep despite his time to himself. He often wrote things; letters,poetry, events that should take plce, and just thinking of his loathing for Esloleiar. The letters he wrote were never actually sent to the people he had intended to send them to. They just sat there in one of the drawers in his desk; the third one down. "I know I can't be a full Vampire," She started, closing her eyes, then reopening them. "But can you at least bite me to become some part Vampire?"

There was a long pause, several minutes passed without a reply. Iori turned around to see if he had fallen asleep; he hadn't. "If that is what you want." He replied firmly, no longer appearing sleepy. "This process cannot be undone, and it'll take a few days for you to experience the full transformation; even though there'll still be a tiny bit of demon within you."

Iori nodded twice, now looking at his serious and yet gentle eyes. "Please," She urged.

Is she doing so much to please me? Xellious thought, pushing aside a few strnads of hair. Iori parted her hair so that her neck was clearly visible, she leaned in closer towardds Xellious, awaiting a dramatic change that would alter her live forever. She closed her eyes, the tnesions and anxiousness too much for her.

Xellious opened his mouth, his large pointed fangs more prominent now that what they were only a few moments ago. He too leaned forward untill his lips pressed against Iori's neck. A shiver ran down her spine. As soon as Xellious's teeth punchured two holes on one side of her neck, Iori felt weak, and dizzy. She faultered a little, Xellious kept her form falling by holding her shoulders. He continued to slowly drain small portions of her blood as to not injure her. "Enough," She muttered, close to passing out.

Xellious pulled his teeth out of her blood vessals, wiping his mouth carefully and moving back her black hair as to cover up the gaping holes on her neck. "Thank you," She mmurmuered before falling limp in his arms; passed out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:26 pm
[[...What about a time skip? ....I'm lost..... neutral Just finish this thing and I'll make Tuesday go into a coma...Coma!]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:57 am
[[>_< Xellious is going to marry Iori, therefore the Head of the House will have a partner. AND THEN MAYBE HE WON'T BE SO EMO AND SOLITARY! O: LAwl. Uhm, yeah. That'd take a lot of pages before we could speed things up... >_ gonk Klaash is still injured from Jin's brutal punch. Lilli and Klara are still emotionally scarred. I don't think seing Tuesday would make her happy.... Talk to Kya-Chan...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:35 pm
[*sneaks in* Why are you skipping days anyway?]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:06 pm
[We're skipping 3 days to speed things up. biggrin Yeah cuz like then Xellious can get married and shiz.. lol]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:17 pm
[[But like....Everything would be totally screwed up...And everyone would be confused. Why can't we just not do a time skip cause that's just...ehhh....]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:37 pm
[Well that's Too freaking bad. We're doing the time skip. It'll save us like 50 pages. I'm serious. If people are confused then they can just be confused, I don't care, and don't think Abby does either.]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:45 pm
Tuesday bolted out of the room and ran into a room on the first floor. Bou was running after him. Tuesday slid into the room and fell over. He hit his head on the desk and passed out. Once Bou was in the room she saw Tuesday. Carefully, she approached him. Her hand was soft as she carressed his face.
"Tuesday...What have you done?"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:06 pm

I apologize for those who are confused and unsure beforehand. Please forgive us, if you have questions as to what's going on, please feel free to inform me. There will be a three-day timeskip in this Rp, not much will change in three days, right? After the event soon to take place, all will be back to normal (or whatever you consider normal).

-Toxi, the Guild Captain

AS OF NOW, THREE DAYS IN THIS ROLE PLAY HAVE PASSED.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:12 pm
[[Dun Dun Dun Dun.....]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:20 pm
"Hey! Master Xellious is getting married today!! Who woulda though,huh?" A boisterous voice shouted in the main hall. "yeah, I never guessed he'd get married! Hah! I've been here for like, ever and he's shown no signs of even finding a lover!"

Time progressed and almost all of the residents of the hourse poured out like water into the front yard; all basking in the moonlight. They were not so much as invited as they were curious to see who the Lord of the House was marrying. No one knew. There were no chairs, everyone stood, eyes all fixated on a young woman dressed in a marvelous white gown.

Her face was sheilded by a white viel; her hands clutching a bouquet of red roses. Her white gown was fully elaborated and entricate beyond anything for a human eye to pick apart each individual stich and marvel at its divine beauty. Her arms were covered by the white lace and silk as well as her hands. The white, beautiful figure walked forward as crowds disperesed for her. A path formated as she continued to walk, her destination in front of her.

There was a tall, handsome man waiting for her, his hair as dark as the night sky. It was pulled back into a braid and rested on his back. There were no bridesmades or other men standing beside the man awaiting the figure dressed in luxourious white. There was only family beside him, opposite him, there was no one.

[[ Should Lilli be beside Klaash? O: ]]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:29 pm
Tuesday was laying in a bed, unconcious since he hit his head.

Bou was sitting far away from Xellious's wedding hidden behind a tree. A tear slid down her face, envious of the beautiful woman in white, Xellious's fiancee. She sank to her knees.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:36 pm
((Soooo......every thing is like refreshed or something? O.O))

Angel jumped from the loud voice. "WHAT?! What happened??" What happened, did I miss something? She thought deeply to her self. Being in the Manor for 3 full days, she still dosen't know everyone. Who is this Master Xellious? Angel goes and finds the person who had the announcement in the hall. "Um, excuse me, but who is Master Xellious? I haven't quite met everyone in the manor yet! So I do not know who Master Xellious is."  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games