Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:42 am
You know... I don't understand why I can't see my aquarium in my signiture here, but I can see it in the normal forums...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:22 am
O.o How curious...  

PieMonster2000
Crew

Hilarious Phantom

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:30 pm
Hi Everyone! heart

Did someone say Hazzah! Hail to thw Queen! Hail to the King! I just love renaissance festivals. I had a great time on my birthday weekend. I hope everyone else had a good weekend. heart heart

I will look around and see if I can find some more recruits. You are totally right though Gweener a good Gaia get-together a perfect place to find new people. Such great ideas heart

I am avoiding the aquarium thing. I have never had luck with fish. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Heyyyy ! How has everyone been??
Sorry that I'm never on it's just this year has been rather busy 0.o
*Glomps randoms* =]  

butterfly93

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:11 am
argh! THat's right! My fish! DDD;
Ohdears.

-glomps butterfly-
YOU'RE BACK! ;DDD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 am
argh! THat's right! My fish! DDD;
Ohdears.

-glomps butterfly-
YOU'RE BACK! ;DDD

I'm not much of a fan of all the changes in gaia, but oh well.

*giggles* Yup I'm trying to become part of gaia again. *hugs tight*

How are ya? =]  

butterfly93

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:08 pm
Wednesday is your birthday, right Hazumu?
It's nice to hear you had fun at the festival.

And WB, Butterfly!
*hugz*
What kind of wild escapades have you been on?

I hope I don't do my Gaia fishtank like I do one in real life. I set it up and enjoy it everyday, and then by the time it gets all green or I have trouble with fish dying, I lose interest.

Chainsaw, the new look is working for ya! Now the struggle between the light and dark is visual.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:01 pm
hi pplz biggrin
sorry i been gone for awhile i mean for a long time sweatdrop
i missed everyone soooo much X]

how ish everyone? biggrin  

xXVampire_RoseXx
Crew

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:04 pm
VAMPY!
*glomps*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:09 pm
I missed her...

*hides in shadowy corner waiting for Hazumu to appear*

*jumps out when she enters and yells*

SURPRIZE!!!
I didn't get to give you your birthday cake!
*smears confetti cake and icing ontop Hazu's head*

User Image  

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:38 pm
YUM! cake! so tasty even if its on my head! *giggles*

Unfortunately my birthday was this last weekend on the 27th, but thats ok its the thought that counts the most! heart *huggles*

Its Rose and Butterfly! Yay! *glomps and huggles* Its so great to see you! I hope you both have been really good! heart

Chainsaw I love your new look, its just like Gweener said the personification of light versus dark. I'll give you a little *huggle*, so nothing goes off blaugh

Well I have to go now I have to get to work an hour earlier now (so now earlier to bed), because we are soooooo busy. Luv ya's all! heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:52 pm
SELAMAT HARI RAYA! =DDD  

Vice Captain

butterfly93

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:54 am
@Gweener: hehe Thanking yoo heart Oh the boring kind aka SCHOOL dun dun duuuuuun, friends, bf boring stuff lol. How have you been?

@Vampire: *glomps!!!* hehe how have you been?? =D

!Hazumu-san: omgomg i am so sorry I missed your birthday *feels horrible* im sowwwwieeee *hugs tight*

!Chainsaw: how have you been?? =]  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:48 am
Thank you, Ei-chan. Do you mind sharing you traditions that you do this time of year!? I sure hope you've been having an enjoyable time.

butterfly, I guess the most interesting thing I have going right now is brainstorming and making tentative plans for Halloween. I still haven't decided what I want to dress as, but since we'll be having a big bon-fire and lots of ppl over, I've kind of been thinking about being a gypsy/fortune-teller.
Finally took down the pool this past weekend, and it left a big circle of dead grass. At first, I thought of spray painting a pentagram in the middle of it, but for some reason, that scares me. But then I thought of another idea; maybe I can make it look like a crop circle!?... and maybe have a more alien theme to the party.
Nothing set in stone. I have Friday off, so I'll probably go shopping and that will help the creative process.

Anybody else making plans?

Hazumu-sis, I'm so sorry I didn't catch you on your birthday. I think you had mentioned that it was coming in two weeks on a Wednesday, so my brain just held it at that. Let me know if you don't have that pink knit jacket. I think it used to be sold in Sunset Couture for only 5 g, or maybe it was a free item. I can't remember, go figure. But it looks great with your skirt!

*scoops a big glop of icing off the top of Hazumu's head and hums it in Vampy's direction*

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:13 pm
Thats ok Gwee *huggles* As for the jacket, I don't have that. I will have to look at it. hmmm.

Its ok Butterfly, I think it just nice to have you around again! smile

I don't know what to dress as for halloween, lets see, I've dressed as a zombie, a vampire, an ogress, a Star Trek communications officer (talk about a mini-skirt biggrin ), and a couple of other things. What are other people going to dress as?

Hubby got Ironman last night, so we will probably see that tomorrow night. It will be nice to see it again.

*huggles everone!*

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games