Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:28 pm

"Well, I'm not the owner, I'm just someone who cares." He said, smiling as he turned around, looking towards the table. He had disreguarded hjis food. "I was on one of my many travels when I stumbled upon this place, but before that I stumbled on a rock. I realized that I was parched, so I made myself at home." Rocky wandered hwat the was reading. Being Japanese himself, he loved manga. "Whas's that Drew?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 pm

Drew shoke his head up hearing Rocky's voice. "Huh? Oh sorry, fell into my world for a sec." He giggled a bit "It's called "Inukami" I've never actually seen it before, so bought it."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:38 pm

"Devign Dog? Interesting!" ((Yes I deciphered that myself!)) "I'll have to pick that up sometime!" He said. "So, you guys have any interesting skills or powers or anything?"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

Tabris rolled his eyes and picked a stray hash brown out of his chest fur. "What is it with people nowadays and their obsession with everything Japanese?"

Barakiel9909

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:47 pm

"Hey, don't get mad at me for actually being Japanese!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:56 pm

Tab held his hands up defensively. "I wasn't mad, just curious! Just seems that people swarm over anything Japanese, no matter the quality. Not that I'm saying that Japanese stuff is bad or anything...I should just shut up, shouldn't I?" he blurted out, face reddening again.

Barakiel9909

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:58 pm

Drew laughed a bit at the little argument. "To answer your question, I know a little bit of elemental magic, but that's about it." He said while returning the book into his backpack.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:04 pm

Barakiel9909
Tab held his hands up defensively. "I wasn't mad, just curious! Just seems that people swarm over anything Japanese, no matter the quality. Not that I'm saying that Japanese stuff is bad or anything...I should just shut up, shouldn't I?" he blurted out, face reddening again.
"No, no.I understand and completely agree, but most of the Japanese writers and artists are well trained adn have great stories." He responded with a smile, and than turned towards Drew. "Nice. Well, as you saw earlier, I can materialize things, I know some magic,
i have pyrokenisis, and I can transform. Do you wanna see some?" He asked.

OiginalLimbershadow

Barakiel9909

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 pm

"Oh, yeah, powers..." Tab was hasty to get off the subject. "Well, plants and earth are my affinity...let's leave it at that."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:10 pm

Drew giggled a bit before responding. "No, or rather, not now anyway." He smiled. "Is there anything I can get here that's warm and strawberry flavored?" He asked as he adores strawberries more then anything.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 pm

"Well, there are some strawberry flavered danishes and some plain old strawberries on the Buffet table."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:24 pm

Licks his lips. "Perfect" Gets up and goes over to the buffet, grabs a giant bowl of strawberries and sits back down. A few fall as the plate hits the table.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:40 pm

"Oh, you dropped something!"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:45 pm

"Huh?...Oh, I guess I did." Picks them up with his tail and places them on the table.

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:55 pm

" H-how did you to that?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games