Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:40 am
Spider-robin began tossing across the lake aiming to get the across fully as they dripped dropped across. He sighed it so boring at night since he didn't sleep much he found ways of entertaining himself he wacthed them crashing along leaping up and down defying the laws of gravity.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:48 am
Argent got up and went toward the river. She bent down and got a drink. She went on a hill and layed down and looked up at the moon and the stars surrounding it.

Vesta looked down at the water. She put her paw on the reflection of the moon. The waves were light and faded the moon. She looked up and sighed at the stars.  

ElectricCandii

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:58 am
Sirius wondered throughout the castle and amazed at the beuatiful sturture. Even with this side track he managed to get to the top floor. He over looked the castle grounds noticing the serene beauty of the landed and sky. He fruitlessly popped up his paw in a feeble and childish attempt to scoop a star. As he slipped closer leaping to cacth one he leapt to high and fell of the side. He squaked in horror as he found himslef rocketing towards the ground. Midway down his eyes again glowed a dark purple as he suddenly shot of into the sky. He suddenly looked around and realised he with the sky he looked down seing the toy like land below he could see everything !. He howled magically in delight as he shot past the moon his howl echeoing throughout the land he coutnineud to released merry squeaks as he soared up high above.

In front of him he saw thick fluffy cloud standing from the weak whispy being whooshed away by his presence. He focused making the cloud sustaibale for him to land. He roll pollied landed on the cloud high above the castle. The caslte looking like formation of peebles and the people looking like odd looking ants. He giggled with joy as he hovered high aboe in the cloud.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:19 pm
Then Gemini stood up from the tree, walked over to a rock, jumped on it, sat on it, and howled. It was a howl mix with sadness and the moon cry.

Starfire awoke to the howling and listened to it. It was Gemini's howl and it sounded sad and Gemini looked worried.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Craig hopped onto the rock next to Gemini and said,"What up with the sad howling."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:25 pm
Vesta could here her brother from above she looked around to notice no one around. She ran threw the forest and saw a huge lake. She noticed a mansion across the water. She was curious. She slowly lifted of the ground and hovered above the water. She flew and landed on the cement of the castle walls.

Argent looked around and noticed pups were gone. "Oh No!" She ran toward Starfire.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:37 pm
"Yes, Argent?" asked Starfire. She than noticed the pups were gone around her. "Oh, dear Vesta and Sirirus. Robin Robin wake up."

Than Gemini stopped howling, looked at Craig and said, "Its nothing." She looked down adn than towards the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:39 pm
Craig nudged Gemini and said,"come on, you can tell me."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:42 pm
Vesta slowly walked to the castle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:47 pm
"I'm guessin how hard I try to be happry again I can't be anymore. I just ack happy so everyone else could be," she expalined.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:22 pm
Craig sighed and said,"Well i personally feel you should let your emotions out because the longer you hold them in the worse they become."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:29 pm
Gemini listened to what Craig had to say. She said, "I know that much. I remember aunt Raven taught me how to meditate and told me never to hold my emotions in. Even though she acts like she doesn't care she did care about me. Knowing the sadness I carried when I first walked into Titans Tower. Because of not knowing my real parents and being teased because of my powers. Now after ebing taken from them and staying with those two Piosen Fang and Whiteblood. Both of them treating me bad made my whole happiness go away. They both took it from me and along cealing me with two marks on my hands. I'mmust kill both of them to regain the rest of my powers back."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:34 pm
Craig nodded and said,"I know how you feel. when i first came here, Feanor killed my sister and tortured me for years before I finally escaped. I then had to spend a few months in hiding."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:38 pm
"I see but your free from his grasp now though. And me and and the others are not," said Gemini. "So you miss her, your sister?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:41 pm
"yeah, she was awsome, and she taught me everything I know about being a hero.'Craig said with a sigh. he then reached into his pocket and pulled out the burnt picture of his sister.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games