Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 am
Robin leaped forward his bo-staff launched out in full attack postion. His time had come to avenge the carelss and need death of Adam. It was to make everything right and take care of Archers saddisitc actions causing needless pain and death. He charged onwarards his staff swooped forward making contact with Arhcers side, the first hit had been laid and no doubt Archer had over murderous tricks up his sleeve in case things didn't go in his favour.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:38 pm
As Sparrow Girl was asleep. She was dreaming about something and it was soemthing strange and weird. She toss and turned on the couch/sofa. In her dream there was Lacerta. And she kept repeating everything to Sparrow about the offer. "Cure me. Uh. . .put me as I was before. Change me. . .back," said Gemini as she talked in her sleep. But in her dreams, she was telling that to Lacerta.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:25 am
Smirking, Frost flew out of the shadows to appear in front of the Titans. "I don't believe we've met. I'm Frost, and you're about to die." Looking over at Starfire, she cooed, "Why don't you come closer?" As she said this, a focused beam of ice shot out from her scythe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:36 am
Archer doubled over slightly the hit was much more painful and sucessful then he'd first anticapted, swearing his fluently he looked up. 'Nice one kid, but just because you start off alive and well and doesn't mean it'll with you dead and deffinately unwell' Archer, lowering his blade. 'I tell you what kid, how about some one on one showdown action between me and you, since your so good, well that's what your legion of misguided fans say' Archeer growled seathing his blade, the more basic the defeat on his grounds, the much sweeter it would be when he lifted his dead cold body above his trumpiahnt head.

Arachnid stepped forward approaching the new villain. 'So is your fighting as cold and as iced over as your diaglouge ?' Arachnid mused realsing an energy dishcarge from his four web blades. Robin was going solo for this one and this newcomer looked like a challegne, espeically if her powers involved ice. Elements were never good powers to come up against in a fight.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:53 am
Robin nodded collasping his staff and stwoing within his belt, he'd defeat Archer one on one so he had the thrill and the satisfaction of laying every blow on his face each in memory of his fallen comrade. He molded hismelf into a fighting stance waiting for Archer invetiable attack, he'd be ready. This fight would not be ended in one blow, if Archers mouth and cunning macthed his skills, he was in for the fight of signifant strain and combat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:59 pm
Starfire blocked Frost's ice beam attack by blasting it with her starbolts. She than flew to frost and ounched her in the face with a starbolt green hand. "Take that Frost girl," said Starfire as her eyes glowed green.

Fox looked to Sparrow Girl as she was asleep. She noticed her talking and struggleing. So Fox placed her hand softly on Sparrow's hand. She said softly, "Sparrow."

Sparrow Girl than felt someone's hand on her. She awoke in shock and looked to Fox. Sparrow than relaxed once she saw Fox and sat up. She than placed her right hand on her forehead and began rubbing her head.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Morphia went to go help out with Starfire. So she jumped up in the air and kicked Frost in the face. She than punched her in the stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:22 pm
Lacerta sits in a tree in the forest and relaxes. She smiled wickedly and her hair was down and covering her face. Her eyes were closed and than opened them. She looked up to the sky and said, "Come on child. I know what you want Sparrow girl."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:59 am
'I hope your ready kid cause your not leaving here until your zipped up in a body bag' Archer leaping forward, he doubted the kid was gonna hold back so it meant he was going to have to comply to that to. He leaped forward realsing a spinning kick the desired target was the kids ugly pale face. He really really hoped this hurt, it was much more gratifinying to actually get down and dirty once in a while and do some real full on damage rather sitting away typging frantically on a laptop.

Kid-robin found himself in difficult situation, clearly the one who'd dressed in a similar manner to him was engaged in one on one combat with masked assilant. It seemd the overs would require assitance in taking down the one with what appeared to the power over ice. He moved forward pulling out his battle staff, everything about him and the over seemed to be so similar, why ? and most importantly, how ?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:53 am
It was painful, this short statement is the only descirption which is clean and cohorent enough to be used to in descrbing the thoughts and pain Robin was feeling, deffinately Archer was stronger then he looked, though the same had been said about him on numerous ocassins. He wrist had amnged to intercept the kick but a dreadfully uncomfortable cost. Using his defedining arm he veered Archers leg aside and bought forward his hand soraing into Arhcers stomach.

Spider-robin sighed melo dramtically at the two on the sofa, so it was ok for her to go off hiding away leaving everyone in such an emotioanal dissarray as if she thought she was doing everyone a favour, if she claimed that they were her family she would have stayed and lived up to her responsiblites isntead of running away and leaving these people who'd given a second chance alone.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:08 pm
Fox looked to Sparrow Girl and wanted to ask her something but wasn't sure how she would react to it. "Sparrow Girl? Why did you leave the Titans? Or do you remember any of that?" she asked her. She was a cercern.

Sparrow Girl looked to Fox and heard her question. She sighed and said, "There are some memories that are coming back to me now. And some I don't fully remember yet at least." She looked down for a moment. "But here's something I kind of remember now. I believe I left them because I wanted to protect them or something like that," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:16 pm
Beast Boy listened from where he stood preparing the tofu. He shook his head. "You didn't need to run away because of that. We can protect ourselves. We're a team, we need to stick together. You're not supposed to run away, you're supposed to let the team help you out with it. No secrets, right?" He grinned.

Frost flew backwards. An icy shelf caught her before she could smash into the building and she slid gracefully off. It was useful that this planet had so much water in the air, definitely made her powers easier. "You want a fight? Fine, I'll give you one." She jumped up into the air and extended both metallic wings. They sliced through the air to cut into the skin of Morphia and Starfire.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:30 pm
Starfire fell back screaming in oain from the slice. The wings had sliced her side and blood was coming out. She than stood up again and shot starbolts towards Frost.

Sparrow Girl than looked to Beast Boy and ehard what he said. "I guess," she said. "I'm still trying to remember everything else, huh," she sighed. "I was punished for a reason, for I did wrong. I'm still surprise you guys would give me a second chance," she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:41 pm
Morphia the pain of the cut on her skin. The cut was on her left shoulder and blood was dripping out. So she took out her gun and shot towards Frost's right shoulder. "Take that ice girl," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:03 am
Kid-robin leaped forward launching a series of rang at the girl with ice projection powers, the rangs were full of quick setting conrete agent which when it made contact with an object quickly formed a rocky substance over it's target. Thier was no time to question who the over fighter who appeared very similar was, he had a batle to particapte in.

'Excuse my cliche but it's time for you to chill out !' Arachnid roared relasing a barrage of energy blasts at ice girl, looked these two liked to play rough, that was cool with him. Let just say he could very rough if he was prodded and taunted enough to do so. He just hoped her ice blasts weren't as sharp her wings.

'Mmmmffff' Archer roared, the fact his stomach was slowly filling out again. This kid was really getting on his nerves. He was forced to sliver to the ground due to the fact the kid had put his leg in a uncmfortable position and he literally had only one leg to stand on. 'Your really starting to annoy me, but I have the feeling that somethings bugging you, I know that goon we all had out with a few days ago was burning you, how about I flush him out and you punish him, cause kid the only reason your pals dead is because he gave the inspiration to mess with your team like he did to your little wannabe kid' he snarled wheezing every so often as he gasped for breath.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games