Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:56 pm
"Well, if the two are done with their little spat, then follow me back to the bureau, from there those who want to go home can go home, the others can help with the case," Tsuzuki said as he stood to leave.
"You're just going to abandon me like that?" the Count whimpered.
"Yes," Tsuzuki replied simply as the count held up a stack of bills.
"Remember, you owe me," he said in a sing-song voice, causing Tsuzuki to just move faster as he walked out of the Hall of Candles.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:33 pm
Kagome got up from where she was sitting and bowed to the Count. "It's been very nice meeting you." she said remembering her manners. Straightening she turned to InuYasha. "Are you coming or what?"
"Yeah, yeah I'm coming." InuYasha grumbled as he got up from his position. "Wench." he muttered to low for Kagome to hear and followed her out of the Hall of Candles.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:29 am
"It was a pleasure" Marom mimicked Kagome before leaving.

"See ya" was all Chiaki said and waved as he left. They followed the others out of the hall of Candles. Chiak made to stuff Access in one of his pockets, however Maron was faster grabbing Access out of his hands. "Chiaki, your horrible." she said holding him gently in her hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:28 am
L stayed in the chair and said to those who were leaving "Lets hope we can meet again, friends." he looked at the Count and said "I'll follow you back to Bureau. I'd like to speak with Tatsumi and Watari about the new Kira and find out who this new murderer is before anymore of these candles go out before they originally should." just as he said that around 15 candles went out and L looked at them "...Like that..."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:25 am
Access stirred his head still slightly throbbing, the initial shock of Inuyasha's aura being over. He looked up from Maron's hands to see that they were leaving following behind Kagome and Inuyasha. He glared at Inuyasha from behind realizing what had happened.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:41 pm
The Count would have smiled if he had a visible face, "Sorry, but I can't leave the Hall of Candles, you can though, just walk right out of the halls and walk across the way until you run into the bureau. From there just ask for the Summons section, that should bring you to Konoe. Tatsumi, Watari, Hisoka, and Tsuzuki all work under him."

Tsuzuki looked at the group, "Okay, hold onto me and I can transport us all back to the living world."  

wISHFULLthiNKer124

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:07 pm
L got off the chair and nodded at the Count "Thank you. I enjoyed meeting you, Count. Maybe we can have another audience. Hopfully with less tension." with that L left and did what he was told. He found Konoe and walked into the room he was in ((Where ever he is confused )) and said "Konoe kun? I was looking for Watari and Tatsumi...Would you know where they are?" he wasn't sure if he should explane why he needed them and waited for Konoe to reply.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:08 pm
((anyone mind if i join? sry i'm late. traffic was murder. >.<))

Name: Kakashi Hatake
Anime: Naruto
Bio:
Kakashi's father committed suicide when he was young, and he had faced much loss as a child. Currently, he is one of the younger teachers of the school and is determined to rescue students from facing the same horrors he had faced as a child.
Power/Ability/Secret: He's an elite ninja and a skilled assassin of the ANBU black ops group within the city.
Picture:
_before_
User Image
_after_
User Image
Additional Info: pet-Pakkun and other ninja track dogs
User Image  

Icha Icha Paradise fan

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:12 pm
InuYasha grabbed the smallest part of Tsuzuki's shirt that he could.
Kagome stood next to InuYasha and placed her hand on Tsuzuki's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:00 pm
((I just had a evil little idea twisted . Get ready for this one.))
Name: Kid Buu
Anime: Dragonball Z
Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kid_Buu that should be all you need to know about buu.
Picture: User Image

((Beware the Buu!))
Buu walked ontop of the roof tops of the city and looked at the people in it. Watching their every moves and how they acted. A psychotic smile stretched over Buu's face and he flew down. Everyone stared at him. They didn't know what he was or his intentions. Buu looked serious for a moment then let out a loud yell, causing buildings to shatter and collapse, and even throwing some people back about a mile. He let out a psychotic laugh as he watched all the destruction and looked to his right. He looked a bit suprised to see a bunch of cops holding their guns out to him. They shot at him but the bullets just bounced off him as if he was made of rubber. He smiled psychoticly again and streched his upper half over to a cop while giving him a taunting look, sticking out his tognue and pulling his cheeks with his index fingers. The cop fell over with a scared look and Buu streched back to his lower half. He started pounding his chest like an ape and letting out a "Oooooooo!!" sounding noise. After about 5 minutes of doing that he threw 7 pink energyballs at the cops, striking the ground near them but still obliterating them.
((Mood setting music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yn3An32gVs&feature=related Aint he just the most evil villian ya ever saw? twisted ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:15 am
((Yes, you can join))

"She hasn't come?" Fin asked herself confused. She knew if Maron knew what she had done she'd be back right away. Fin tried to sense Maron again but instead she sensed something strange and sisnter in the city, it seemed even worse than herself. She left time frozen and flew off to the source of the power.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:42 am
When Fin arrived Buu was frozen in time ((Assuming thats what Fin did)) and was picking a man up, about to blast him, and had a sinister smile on his face. A good percent of the city was in ruins from his power and he didn't seem like he was about to stop.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:30 am
(I'll have a list of characters to add later.)

Rin and Archer stood atop one of the skyscrapers close by outside the darkened field that Fin had set up. Seeing the area covered in darkness, they both looked at each other, nodded, and leapt off.

Saber and Shirou looked out the window of their apartment and realized the devastation that was taking place outside. Opening the door to the balcony, they leapt down. On the way, Saber immediately changed into her armored form.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:42 am
Name: Lancer (CĂș Chulainn)
Anime: Fate/Stay Night
Bio: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lancer_(Fate/Stay_Night)
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Additional Info: Lancer's spear is enchanted, and one of the skills he employs is something that is essentially god moding, so I'll try not to overdo it.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:28 am
Ma went on the other side of Tsuzuki and placed her hand on him while Chiaki followed putting his hand on Tsuzuki feeling awkward with them all clustered around the shinigami.

Fin surveyed the situation, at first not noticing Buu. She saw the ruins of the city and looked shocked. She hadn't intended for anything to get destroyed. Then she noticed the small pink creature, that was definately not human. Her eyes narowed on it trying to conceive what it was or where it had come from. She put the pieces together, from his sinister aura, and the fact he was holding a man up, that it was he who had brought on this distruction.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games