Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:22 pm
((*just realized something very scary* Hey... You guys do realize we've been relying on the guy who thinks love is nothing but sex to fix everyone's relationships? rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:39 pm
( xd LOL! Just be really glad that Sui's advice goes far away from what he'd do himself. )

Sui made a catty smile and patted the wolf kizoku on the back, "Alcina will probably return tomorrow.... I think if anyone went after her right now, she'd be more upset. Let's both just go to sleep and wait for tomorrow."

Sui peered through a hole in the cave and smiled when he spotted a lake nearby. Luckily, fish don't get sick.... That'd be a nice healing place. He thought to himself. He took out the umbrella from Alcina's bag and opened it up. His figure, like Alcina's, soon disappeared as he travelled away from the cave.

Of course, Sui'd be back with them tomorrow.

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:55 am
((Guuhhh... gonk SakuMeiMei finally appears from a ditch. I'm sorry.~ My grandma in Hong Kong ended up in the hospital and the doctors said she was going to die and I didn't get to go see her for the last time! But then a miracle happened and now she's better. So I was feeling too crappy to post. And now I've got a headache from waking up at 4:30 to finish stuff two days ago and I haven't gotten much sleep. So I'm going to be messed up for the next few hours. gonk ))

She was going to die. If not now...soon. Very soon. Because Mazoku were cannibals or were they half-cannibals? They had human blood and demon's blood so...

Kuromi struggled to keep her eyes open. Am I going to finish off my life just like this?... Something flashed before her eyes. "Your life won't end in a long time, Kuromi." That voice was...? Kuromi's eyes widened as she looked into the eyes of her grandmother. She was definately hallucinating. Her grandmother died a long time ago. "I'll take you to a safe place for now...but you must kill those twins afterwards."

"What?...Wai-" Darkness engulfed her. I don't get what's going on... Yami smiled. "I chose the right one to be my succesor." Yami and Kuromi dissapeared.

And ended up in a cave. Yami looked around. "So this is the second generation of Strangers..." She gently put Kuromi down. She knew that they'd take care of Kuromi. "I shall take my leave now, my dear grand daughter."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:40 am
((This is partially our fault for not saying anything before, but this is something we need to deal with now. This rp is a group effort that all of us have put a lot of work into. If one of us wants to do a specific thing, we ask the rest (or at least most of us) if this would be alright.

We would appreciate next time, Saku, if you asked before putting yourself right in the middle of a scene. Both times you have tried to come back have interrupted various scenes we were trying to get through, and the last one we've been trying to end so that we can start a new day. As it is, only two people can post since the rest of our characters are all sleeping.

The other thing that has upset many of us is your blatant god-moding in your last post. If you didn't want to fight either of the characters Ang and I worked really hard on making, then we would appreciate it if you had just said so. However, to not even try to fight back or get out of the space and just suddenly bringing in divine intervention to sweep your character away tells us that you don't even want to rp with us. Considering the only person you've ever really interacted with is Leri, it's not like we're grabbing this assumption out of thin air. Most of the time while in the Neko territory, Alcina and Kisuna were flat out ignored by your characters, nor did you try to interact with them unless I forced the issue.

Due to the fact that none of us have actually said anything up to this point, we are willing to give you a second chance. You will have to show changes though. None of us want to be forced into rping with a character that is so wrapped up in self pity that she won't even acknowledge us otherwise. Since this is a group effort, we would appreciate it if you would try to be part of the group and not a lone drama queen.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:59 pm
((Alright, since we've received no reply and all of us want to get back to rping, we're going to ignore Saku's post for now and just continue on with what we were doing. When we get a reply, then we'll deal with it. xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:24 pm
((On a happier note, I've matched Fleetwood Mac songs to most of the characters. xd All lyrics can be found here. Just click on the LegLyrics link, then Fleetwood Mac. I tried getting all the songs for you guys, but the link doesn't change... sweatdrop btw, some characters have two songs because I either couldn't find a good one for them or I simply needed a character for a good song. xd

Rhian - Rhiannon (yes... The whole reason I started this charade was because Rhiannon was such an eery fit. xd Check the second version.)
Hayato - I'm so Afraid
Alcina - Don't Stop
Taffy - Landslide
Sui - My Little Demon (especially when you think of the double meaning of the title... rofl )
Akira - Little Lies. Or The Chain. >.>
Midori - Sweet Girl
Bran - Silver Springs. Or Tusk. >.>
Kisuna - Over My Head
Kaen - Yeah... He's just out there... So possibly Temporary One? O_o At least until he comes back, lol. Then he can be Tusk. xd Or You make loving fun. Cause they're just random.
Kuromi - Couldn't find a particular one for her either...

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Or if I've missed any characters, lol... It has to be a Fleetwood Mac song though. 3nodding Alcina kinda already had a theme song before, so these are just Fleetwood Mac song themes. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:14 pm
((lol. niceeeee... biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:32 pm
Hayato said nothing as he watched the Sakanazoku leader leave disappearing into the rain. “Trust…” He whispered to himself, and looked around the cave. He looked at everyone’s faces, studying them. Could he trust them? Could he “trust” like he used to before? He sighed as he shook his thoughts away from that, leaning back against the cave wall. He closed his eyes and slept. He had a tiring day. He was just glad that Alcina and the others were safe.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:21 pm
Alcina woke up the next morning to see a faint glowing around her. Curious, she reached out to touch the golden light only to have it fade away from her hand like mist. "Finally awake, are we? I'll have you know I won't do this every time you have a temper tantrum."

The princess blinked twice, feeling a bit hazy. It never usually took her this long to wake up... Temper tantrum? When did I throw one of those? Trying to clear the fog inside her head, she shook herself a bit before looking around. Why was she sleeping out in the middle of the forest? And why were there twigs and leaves in her hair?

"It's not just for anyone I'll protect like that, you know," the voice continued. No, not a voice... that's Staffy... "Really... Running out into the rain like that. If it hadn't been for me you would have caught your death with a cold."

The rain... Everything that happened last night came back to her in that moment. Her hand went to her forehead as she sat up, red hair piling around her and covering her face. That's right... It was raining.

"Oi. Are you alright?" She was a little shocked by concern in Staffy's voice. Almost like an like how she had seen her father when Arian got trapped in the cellar that one time... Though he had never used that tone of voice with her.

She didn't answer for a few moments. Alcina didn't know how to. After all... was she really alright? Finally she pulled back and gave the Chronos Staff a weak smile. "Probably not. But that's never stopped me before."

The princess could almost feel waves of concern rolling off the staff, but she couldn't think of anything more reassuring to say. In fact, Alcina did feel a little better. His worrying made her feel warm inside...

"Thank you, Staffy," she said simply. That got her a few half natured grumbles and drew from her another weak smile. It was time she started back...

But first, she needed to do something about the state of her clothes and hair. With surprisingly little resistance, Staffy helped her pause time long enough to sneak back into the cave for clean clothes and the towel she had left on the ground the night before.

It was barely dawn outside when she looked in. Kisuna was off a little ways from Midori and Taffy snuggled together. That brought a small smile to her lips. Bran also looked much better this morning, though it was almost impossible to tell with his colouring. Sui was oddly missing and...

She forced herself to look in the small corner that was occupied by Hayato. The princess bit her lip to brace against the pain that threatened to overwhelm her... But it didn't come, surprisingly. Instead, she just felt sad...

Alcina gathered her clothes and a few other necessities quickly before the spell wore off and went back outside. The lake by the cave was too close to the others for her purposes, so she moved a bit farther off to sufficiently deep stream before pausing. "This should do..." Alcina said to herself softly as the dawn started to break.

Shedding her dirty clothes, she slipped into the cold water with a stifled yelp. It was much colder than she thought it would be... Because of the temperature, she kept her bath short, pausing long enough only to get the twigs out of her hair.

It was daylight when she was finally dressed and combing her hair. The princess was battling an unsurprising number of knots when she heard some of the birds starting to sing. I suppose... It's time for me to get back to the others now... I have to face them some time.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:08 pm
Hayato opened his eyes groggily, looking around the cave. He frowned when he smelled a fresh scent of the princess, but not her. He didnt even hear her come in. He sighed as he quietly got up, careful not to wake the others. Had she frozen time?

He looked at the others with a soft expression he did not remember making for a long time, and quietly exited the cave. He stretched all of his body, making sure he was fully recovered. Satisfied that his body no longer troubled him, he rested onto a tree. He sighed as he looked up into the sun, letting his mind roam.

He had just announced that he would go back to his clan. They needed him, but he didn't want to leave. He didn't want to choose. To go back, or stay with his new friends?

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:03 pm
Sui emerged from the lake, feeling relaxed as he inhaled the fresh morning air. He smiled at the sky and his face fell into a dream-like state. It had been only yesterday since he saw her... and any other serious thought had faded away. After all, why would anyone want interuption in their bliss?

Feeling joyful, he began to hum and broke out into a small song.

"All your life you've never seen a woman... taken by the sky..." He laid on his back and hummed, "Well, would you stay if she promised you heaven...? Would you even try....?"

Hmm, he thought, is this what love is?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:20 pm
Bran woke up with a start. Rhian.... She's been here. He looked around frantically, to find he was in a small cave. When did I... The kids were sleeping peacefully enough. That meant that wolf had to be somewhere close...

Standing up carefully, the mazoku realized he was still a little weak. But not nearly as bad as yesterday. And he seemed to remember being feverish... Someone must have healed him. It was the only possible answer. But Rhian didn't have that ability... One of the wolf's companions then? They did seem to have gained a few extra kids...

He walked out of the cave, hand coming up to his golden eyes as the sun nearly blinded him. Bran could still see the wind, however... A light breeze embraced him, happy he was alright. Bran needed to get out of here though...

There. A slight movement to his left. Falling into a fighting stance, Bran looked over to see someone vaguely familiar... "You're one of the Princess' companions?" He asked, prepping the wind in case he was mistaken.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:26 pm
It took him a while before Sui noticed the mazoku nearby. He smirked at him, "Ah... you're awake."

"Yes, I'm one of her friends.... What about you~?" He answered and questioned back with a grin, "... and your sister?"

He was too good in a mood to be upset now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:43 pm
Bran's mood on the other hand, was far from good. He lost all concentration when the other man mentioned his sister, dissolving the wind. "She was here, wasn't she? What did you tell her?" He was trying to keep calm, but if this person had said anything... Rhian might have found out.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:47 pm
"Yep, she was here...." Sui's smiled enlarged as he flapped his fins about.

"I told her that I wasn't a molestor and that I was taking care of you."

Sui didn't want to get into any details. This is the little brother after all.

A lightbulb came in his mind and his eyebrows lifted. He soon turned to Bran's direction and swam to the edge of the lake, "Well... here's my question."

He smirked, "What's your relationship with our dear princess?"

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games