Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:03 pm
Surely there are clubs for that sort of thing though.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:48 pm
00Shoe
Surely there are clubs for that sort of thing though.
Probably are. I'll go looking around some time next week to see.  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:37 am
Wow I have to start going to bed earlier. That is one problem with not living by yourself - you feel compelled to spend time with the other person if they are up late.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 am
00Shoe
Wow I have to start going to bed earlier. That is one problem with not living by yourself - you feel compelled to spend time with the other person if they are up late.
I hear ya. I didn't get in until almost 5 this morning, I have friends that just moved into the apartment across from me. It was an event filled night. One of my friends had a sever asthma attack. Hes doing better and home now, but he had to go to the hospital. sad  

Dryskale

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:06 pm
I'm glad I reminded people of some old hobbies,I like the wooden bows best because they're more real to me than compunds,I dislike fiberglass bows.I'll be going to lessons wednesday and the lady there taught her daughter(whom may also be teaching me)and her daughter is national archery champ.I'm looking forward to being taught by masters :3  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:45 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I'm glad I reminded people of some old hobbies,I like the wooden bows best because they're more real to me than compunds,I dislike fiberglass bows.I'll be going to lessons wednesday and the lady there taught her daughter(whom may also be teaching me)and her daughter is national archery champ.I'm looking forward to being taught by masters :3
Super mega sugary awesome. biggrin  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:47 pm
I was certain I replied between your two posts... I guess not. (Can't remember what I replied with though)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:53 am
00Shoe
I was certain I replied between your two posts... I guess not. (Can't remember what I replied with though)
Its ok. I just got back from his place again. He had another attack. He isn't out of the woods yet, but hes doing better. My friends will notify me if he gets worse. Asthma sucks man. sad  

Dryskale

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 pm
*is so happy 4laugh *I got to see my bf on webcam for the first time last night,he has bad social anxiety so it's been hard for him.He got into it naturally right away which suprised us both so we both had alot of fun :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 pm
I've been gone for a while. :
Is it realy okay to take long breaks from a guild like this?
Sometimes I want to be resident horse but.. whee

Refia Hinotori

Mega Man-Lover

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:50 pm
@Proto Ark:

Welcome back. We always like to see familiar faces!

---

@Dark_Dragon_Bagera:

Does your boyfriend have such social anxiety that you can't hang out with him in person?

---

@Flabbergasted Breakdancer:

I didn't know Asthma could be so bad...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:23 pm
00Shoe
@Proto Ark:

Welcome back. We always like to see familiar faces!

---

@Dark_Dragon_Bagera:

Does your boyfriend have such social anxiety that you can't hang out with him in person?

---

@Flabbergasted Breakdancer:

I didn't know Asthma could be so bad...
It can be a b***h hon. Hes doing good now and resting. I'll visit him tomorrow to see if hes doing better. smile

@Dark_Dragon_Bagera - Hope you two have a happy relationship. Give him eHugs from me.

@ Proto Ark * runs up and glomps* Howdy. smile  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:32 am
I feel like ice cream. Who wants to go get some with me?! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:32 pm
00Shoe
I feel like ice cream. Who wants to go get some with me?! biggrin
*gets on plane* you gave me a reason to visit America's Hat. biggrin  

Dryskale

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:08 pm
@breakdancer:Thank you,we've been together almost a year.

@shoe:He does,it's taken this long to get him on cam and he rarely speaks on it(getting alittle better)I live in PA and he lives in MA so we wouldn't be able to easily hang out irl anyway,but I really wanna go see him and he isn't ready for it yet.He really wants to see me but the anxiety is that bad,his family doesn't even know about me yet sad He's had the social problems since he was a kid,someone even gave him the nickname "Mute"in school and it never bothered him so it sticks to this day,his msn screen name is mute.It got so bad for him at one point that he dropped out of highschool.I'm the closest one to him in the world,as he doesn't even talk much to his own family.I'm glad(as is he)that we met,cause I've helped him a great deal already,even though progress is slow.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games