Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:09 am

susumus stomach conforms to neko's 1st punch by sucking in her stomach. and slightly shifting her weight to the back. knowing full well tha kitty would try for high speed moves rather than full on power. having time to duck slaps in the face the incoming right punch to the gut is now directed at Susumu's face but her right arm still be high in the air deflects the shot. using the low kick susumu hops on Neko's shin and goes for her own kick to Neko's jaw.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:13 am

*neko jumped a way right on time before susumu could hit her* *rei jumped up to susumu and trys to bite her* *neko hopes rei could keep susumu busy, neko runned towards susumu and then makes a 2-leg sliding tackle (like in soccer xp ) and rys to let susumu fall on the ground*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:17 am

still in the air from her kick to Neko's face Susumu redirects her legs doing a roundhouse kick downwards at Rei's head.then a second kick to rei's back neck to really just boost Susumu so she can bounce higher in the air
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:25 am

*catches rei* "are you ok rei?"*neko asked worried* *putn rei on the ground and tells her that she has to rest* *then neko jumped up and trys to punch susumu*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:31 am

Susumu blocks the punch with her arms. while she goes to kick Kitty right above the knees. Kitty punch's hard even if she blocked the hit it still sent susumu flying backwards. her feet skid along the ground. she takes a defensive fighting position, standing as straight as possible.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:43 am

(srry busy with profile thing, its boring gonk )

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:47 am

((its alright,,,your new profile looks really good dear.)) 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 am

(profile is done xp if i forgot something tell me ok?)

*neko runs towards susumu and attacks with a low kick, hoping she will lose her balance, neko prepares to punch susumu if she would lose her balance*

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:04 am

((I'm going to bug you guys, no one's online, this is the only place where people are actually posting xp ))

Zann wind flickers in and sees the 2 girls training. Looks like they're busy. He jumps on top of a tree and stands on the top branch without chakra, watching them train and at the same time training his balance.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:08 am

susumu locks her leg behind neko's and tries to sweep neko's legs towards her. ducking low while Neko punchs high. Susumus left arm swings into position and goes for a quick open palmed strike to Neko's underarm

((I dont see anything wrong with it. )) (i guess that message goes to both of you but with different meanings))

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:14 am

*neko didnt think that should happen and got hit by susumus attack*
*thinks: this isnt fair, shes sannin!* *neko takes her katana* *she start to swing the sword and every round she hits the ground with it, sand and ground are throwed to susumu"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:28 am

Susumu backs up to avoid the katana. the dust thrown around the area is troublesome. she back handsprings a couple times out of the cloud dirt/dust and takes another fighting stance fluid and low to the ground once again.

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:37 am

*neko jumped up, out of the dust* calls: "doton: throw with ground no jutsu!!!'
*neko throws some mud at susumu* *then trys to kick her in the face*
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:47 am

((when did you get doton moves and i don't think thats a jutsu, so im going to call it the mud ball jutsu.))

"I SAID NO NINJUTSUS!" a strong wind blows upwards and throws the mud right back at Neko's face -Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) Susumu springs to the right and goes to grab Neko's leg while she is mid-air.

Eris5

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:51 am

"wHat! your the one using jutsus! i didnt use a jutsu!, in the dust, i grabbed a piece of ground, then jumped up and throwed it at you as distraction! i called throw with ground jutsu! what kind of idiot makes a jutsu named, throw with ground gonk " *neko tries to clean her face, but then susumu grabs her leg*
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games