Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 am
Spider-robin stepped forward pulling out staffs ready for combat. Obivously Gypsy wasn't in a sparring mood and neither were they. Turogn had banked them eventually devloping a counter stragtey and it seemed he wasn't out of more tirkcs up his dirty and bo encrusted sleeve. He moved forward preparing for attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 am
With a growl, Draco let loose a stream of flames from his fists. He wasn't in the mood to fight his friends, but they needed to do something. Letting Gypsy take another of their members was unacceptable, which meant that they would all have to target her. This way, she wouldn't be able to seperate one person from the group.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:51 pm
Gypsy felt every hit they gave her but didn't back down. She kept wacking them and pushing them out of the way. She then grabbed Draco by her teeth adn threw him towards Arachnid's way. She grabbed Kid-robin with one of her tails and threw him to Spider-robin. She looked towards Gemini and and Red Fang.

Gemini new she would have to fight and so transformed herself into a griffen and charged towards Gypsy.

The two clashed into each other and so Gypsy grabbed Gemini by the stomach with her teeth and threw her towards a tree.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turgon smiled at what he was watching and said, "Come on now bring Gemini to me. But scratch Gemini's wings out though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gypsy heard what Turgon said and charged towards Gemini.

Gemini transformed back into her regular form, had ehr wings appear adn flew out of Gypsy's charge way. She flew up and send wind blast's towards Gypsy.

Gypsy was hit by the wind blast's, jumped up in the hair, and bit onto one of Gemini's wings. She then threw her down and bit off one of Gemini's beautiful angel wings.

"AAAAAHHHH!" screamed Gemini in pain as one of her wings were torn off from her back. And now her back was bleeding with blood. She stood up, took out her sword and slashed Gypsy on on of her paws.

"Grrrrrrrrr," growled Gypsy. She then tore off the other wing of Gemini and now Gemini was wing less. Gypsy grabbed Gemini with her mouth, flew up in the air with black bat wings, and flew away and towards Turgon's base.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:55 pm
Athena stopped the tree's from falling and used them adn threw them towards Western Hunter with her telekinese.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:52 pm
Corona jumped out of the bushes, took out both of her swords, and kicked Aquarius to the ground. She stepped on him and asked, "So how's your friend Leo doing?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:10 pm
Aquarius shot Corona into a tree with a gizer of water and stood up before saying,"Shut up, you b***h."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:11 pm
Red Fang watched the battle that happened and chuckled a little. "Hm, never new that Miss Foxy Hotty had a bad side on her now. Makes me want her to be mine again," said Red Fang.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:12 am
Scott soared without care into the sky in furious pursuit of Gemini and Gyspy he rocketed upside him forming a web aura he prepared for attack. He surged forward ignroing the ringing voice in his head telling he was being foolish and should back down and return but he was pushed with adreline. He raced furiously lifitng his fist up punching in the back of her head.

'Shut it !' Arachnid snapped stamping Red-fang in the stomach. Now it was getting out of control. They'd lost Gemini,Fox and Phoneix. This was going ridicously wrong. Now Scott was gone they found themself in even more trouble.

Hunter was blasted back his chest toiled in pain as bark was scarppaed across his shirt. He got relasing a barrage of meteorites at the group. He was taking no chances. Take them down and whatever else the Titans had sent creeping into the forest before it all went wrong like it usually did for them.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:37 am
Spider-robin glanced upwards massaging his soar and stiff back. They were now seriously hit a painful dead end. They were now in troulbe, the team was divided and out of ideas. Progression would obivously resulting in more of the group getting trapped or worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 pm
Athena jumped up in the air, took out a bow, took out an arrow, and shot it towards Westurn.

Gypsy felt the punch and wacked the boy away from her. And she still held Gemini in her mouth.

Gemini yelled, "SCOTT!"

Gypsy then grabbed Scott with one of her tails and took both Gemini and Scott to Turgon's base.

~~Turgon's Base~~

Turgon send two of his shadow minions to fetch White Dove and Fortuna for him.

Gypsy then walked into the room where Turgon was, threw Scott to the floor adn infront of Turgon. She then dropped Gemini infront of Turgon and said with a bow, "My lord I have brought you Gemini, my nojn-demon and good side's friend. And the boy is someone who just tagged along."

"Hm, interesting," said Turgon as he looked at Scott. "Gemini's little brother I prisume," he said. He then looked towards Gemini and notice that her wings have been torn off and smiled wickedly. "Now child how does it feel to be wingless and weak," said Turgon. He then had three shadow minions to grab Scott and hold him.

Gemini sat up weakly, on her knees, looked towards Turgon and said, "Let him go."

Gypsy transformed into her half human-fox form. She carried a two knife sithed and she stared towards Gemini.

"No," said Turgon.

"Fine, then. . .I'll make you let him go by FORCE!" yelled Gemini as she stood up, with her sword out, and charged towards Turgon and was about to stike him when. . .  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Then Oracle grabbed Gemini from behind and threw her to the ground. "I don't think so Gemini," she said.

Then White Dove and Fortuna were braught to where Turgon and the fight between Oracle and Gemini are. White Dove saw Gemini and thought to herself, "Its Gemini."

"Gemini," said Fortuna.

Oracle then grabbed out a knife, held Gemini close, and put the knife to Gemini's neck. "If you want to get to Turgon Gemini, you'll hae to go through me first," said Oracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Corona then stood back up and said, "Hm, I'm guessing not too good huh. All well, too bad." She then ran towards Aquarius and sliced him on the side with one of her swords and as she ran past him too.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:35 pm
Red Fang felt what he got from Arachnid. He then stood up and said, "You know I can show you the way to Turgon's base, obvoisuly, that's where she took Gemini to. And only I here knows the way."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:20 pm
Aquarius fell to the ground in pain and held his side.

Moonfire pulled out his swords and stood between Corona and Aquarius as he said,"why don't you try taking me on."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:25 pm
Werewolf walked in the forest adn spot the group of heroes and Red Fang. He was about to attack when a white wolf popped out of no where and attacked him.

"Hello Werewolf," growled out the white wolf as he pinned Werewolf to the ground.

"Castor, its so good to see you again dear cousin, NOT!" yelled Werewolf as he pushed Castor off of him and tackled him to the ground and then the two started fighting.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:32 pm
Corona looked up towards Moonfire and said, "My pleasure." She then ran towards Moonfire, jumped over him, landed behind him, and slashed his back.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games