Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:45 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

"That was good but not perfect. You got to contrate on both mind and strenght. Too much mind and you can lose contration and too much strenght and you can lose focus. These are the key to your seccess of the perfect kunai throw and balance of mind and strenght."Phi rose his hand and the kunai was back to his hands. Phi gave Tate the kunai back and let her try again.

(I sound like a monk. LOL XD )

"Because my name is Phi!"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:50 pm
((lol))

Tate took the kunai again and this time she concentraighted on the middle of the tree. it took about 3 minutes until Tate felt like she could hit the middle of the tree. and with out any hesitation she threw the kunai. this time it hit about 4cm away from the middle of the tree, 'but at least it hit the tree' Tate thought.  

Da_Cookie_Nomster

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:54 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

"Too much mind, not enought Strenght." Phi says. "Plus, Relax, No one going to die if you dont get this done." Phi touches his chin. "Or maybe !"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:10 pm
Tate gave a weak smile and took the kunai once again. Tate aimed the kunai for 2 minuets and then threw it with the same amount of force she had thrown the kunai the first time. This time when the kunai connected it was about 1cm away from its target, Tate was once again pleased with herself.  

Da_Cookie_Nomster

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:07 am
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

"Good job Tate, Im proud of you." Phi got out a kunai and gave it to her. Phi then gotten out another kunai. "You and me now battle. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:58 am
"xiah had little brother ... god another annoying kid who likes running away and getting in trouble " byakuga told himself  

teddy_byakuga

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:59 am
Tate took the kunai and held it just above her nose covering some of her face. She braced herself for his attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:05 am
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

Phi threw the Kunai at Tate with he wind surrounding it with full speed. Phi had a wire connecting to it so it doesnt go out of control.

xPhi-Phix

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:14 am
Tate saw the kunai coming at her and she ducked to the right. Then she threw her own kunai at him, she aimed somewhat further to the left so it would hopefully curve and at least land near him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:06 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

Phi was hit by the Kunai but then all o the sedden *Poof* suddenly a smoke surprisingly come up and a rock was where Phi was at, like a subitution. Phi was behide a tree. Phi waves at Tate and come behide the tree. Phi throws antoher kunai at her. "You need to think ten times ahead of the opponet."

xPhi-Phix

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:40 pm
Tate jumps back and grabs the kunai she had dodged before, she threw it so it would deflect the kunai that was heading at her. The two kunais collided and fell to the ground. Tate jumped forward grabbing both kunais and began running at Phi.
**edited**  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:19 pm
(DODGE so can you edit your post)  

xPhi-Phix

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:52 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

Phi runs towards Tate and does a windmill from the ground. "Ok Tate you can stop. Im going to train you on your energy and strenght. Phi does a justu. * EARTH PILLAR JUSTU*" While Phi says the words to the justu a Pillar comes rising up from a distance. Phi look at it and it was 30 feet tall " I want you to climb that. Here two kunai because that what you going to use during the process. No cheating. only two kunai and your arms and feet can help you. YOU GOT IT !"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:26 pm
Tate stood in awe as the huge pillar rose from the ground. "yeah" Tate said still in awe but able to think properly. Tate looked at the pillar and sized it up, she figured when he said no cheating he meant that she wouldn't be allowed to use chakra. Tate put her hand on the pillar to feel how smooth it was, it was too smooth to have any foot or hand holds. So Tate would have to think about this longer than she had hoped. Tate took one of the kunais and threw it into the pillar, hoping it would stick, which it did. Tate then threw the other kunai not that fa above the first and she heaved herself up, so her feet were on the first kunai and her hands gripped the second one.  

Da_Cookie_Nomster

Da_Cookie_Nomster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:54 pm
Tate then realized that her plan might not work very well 'damn' she thought. She jumped off the pillar and took the kunais with her, Tate took another look at the pillar. Thats when she saw the marks the kunai left behind. Tate started to think about how she could use those notches in the pillar to her advantage.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games