Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:52 pm
Zeno's breathing began to slow down whilst he prepared the Chiyute No Jutsu once more. The aura appeared and he waved his hand over the gash. "Boy...sure was....stupid...of me....to make a wound in that spot, so deep....ugghhh..." Zeno closed his eyes, but opened them again as he noted that the sting wasn't as strong as before. Maybe he was getting better at this?He wondered, and then prepared to try once more. ((6/10))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:01 am
~Zeno felt the pain lightening a bit as the aura of the medical jutsu healed it. The bleeding had completely stopped, and the stinging wasn't as bad.~"Heh...maybe....I could help out in some hospital or something...when I'm done..."~ Zeno said, still in a state of minor pain.~  

De-Vaughn07

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:13 am
Zeno noticed that the stinging pain had finally settled, and all that was left was the wound itself. He doubted he'd be able to fully close it, due to his minor healing abilities, but he could use the bandage skill afterward ti bandage it up...((8/10))

Zeno sighed as the wound would occasionally move and expand or contract every so often. He smiled, the pain now eased, and decided he'd head on back to Cloud. Right now the leaf village seemed...boring..((9/10))

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:40 am
Zeno gathered his stuff and left back to the cloud village. ((10/10))  

De-Vaughn07

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:29 pm
Xantos moved to the gates, he waited for his squad to catch up, he told the guards then to not let anybody in until he came back from the sand village.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:53 pm
((...crap, and i was just about to come here. ah well. i guess i can go somewhere else...maybe..))  

De-Vaughn07

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:52 pm
Drake walked toward the gates and notice Xantos there. "What's going on Sensei?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:34 am
"An S-rank joint operation between Team Saber and Reiko's squad. Our mission, is to find and bring Xiah back to the leaf, gather your gear..wait, I've just recieved intel that he is in the land of snow, not village, but the land, bring a hoodie or something."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:15 am
Reiko smiled. "ill be fine cause i have my cloak. is everyone else ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:06 am
Detachi tore off his camo gear. "I wasn't looking forward to wearing this anyways," He says jokeingly. He runs to his house.

When he comes back, he has his weapons the way he likes them aranged. Along with that, a cloak in his backpack and wrapped up shoes. "I've got my cloak and have wrapped badages around my shoes. I am ready," He says again.  

Detachi

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:07 am
(A FEW MILES AWAY)

"Is that our man?" the Masked Figure looked down and saw the picture and detailed description of their Hit. His blades jutted out of his back like mountains, no normal man could carry those kind of blades and still be standing.
"Yeah, Kotishie Odanowa...Let me get him. You grab the body." The other figure, his nose to chin covered in his coat already had his weapon out and reloaded. Never in his life has he missed a target, no one has ever got close enough to even hit him. He lifted the metallic object to eye level and aimed it at the running figure.

The man was running down the dark road screaming his head off for any means of help. "HELP!!! ANYONE!!!! HEEE---" There was a single gun shot that echoed throughout the forest and silienced the man that was screaming. He fell to the ground with a massive hole in his chest where his heart would have been. There was a click and then another one following the first click, signalling his reload.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:27 am
Detachi jumped at the gun fire. He gripped a kunai and ran towards the scene. He did this in a silent manner, trying to avoid the attention of them.  

Detachi

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:37 am
Both figures jumped down from the braches and started to walk towards the body of their Hit. The one with the mask towerd over the now dead man looking at it, fididling with something in his bag that was wrapped around his waste. The man with the gun looked up at the sky, put hte gun up infront of his face to block the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:46 am
Detachi slowly walked towards the bushes to watch. He realized that that guy was too dangerous for him to aproach.  

Detachi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games