Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Scruffy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 pm

ChaosTorrent
Ribbin
ChaosTorrent
Ribbin

I dunno, is there really a point of keeping this thread alive? When Denko updates it or adds the next part, he'll necro it himself.

Maybe, but if the thread is on the first page, he'll spend less time looking for it. In that saved time he could do whatever else business he needs to get done and could thus spend more time with the RPG later on.

You realize it'll only save him less than a minute of time, right? xD

What do YOU know? He might have to catch a train. Which is usually really hard unless you've got a vehicle faster than the train itself. Those can be expensive, and time --> money, so more time may just give him the money required to buy the vehicle, catch the train in time and thus collect whatever moral pleasure he may have acquired from that. And since that could get Denko in a good mood, it's less likely he's going to ruin it with silly IRL business and make RPG goodness for us instead.

You can't tell, but inside this pumpkin, I have a boner for you. I love you CT. ~
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 8:35 am

wow can you all believe i started this back up. i cant. i mean this thread was going to the thread graveyard and I started it back up. you're welcome

digipen79

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:39 pm

digipen79
wow can you all believe i started this back up. i cant. i mean this thread was going to the thread graveyard and I started it back up. you're welcome

Don't be so full of yourself.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:53 pm

digipen79

OMG YOU GUYS! HE SAVED THE THREAD! WE SHOULD MAKE HIM A MOD OR SOMETHING!

The Awkwardest Turtle

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:54 pm

Akward Turtle
digipen79

OMG YOU GUYS! HE SAVED THE THREAD! WE SHOULD MAKE HIM A MOD OR SOMETHING!
WE SHOULD BUILD A STATUE TOO. WE'LL TRY TO MAKE IT AS BIG AS HIS EGO AND NOT SUCCEED!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:55 am

AWESOME.

I TRIED TO CARVE HIS MASSIVE BALLS OUT FROM THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS, BUT WHENEVER I COMPARE THEM TO THE REAL DEAL THEY RUN OFF CRYING AND JUMP INTO THE NEXT LAKE.

DID YOU KNOW ROCK BALLS CAN'T SWIM

Al Torrenz

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:58 am

ChaosTorrent
AWESOME.

I TRIED TO CARVE HIS MASSIVE BALLS OUT FROM THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS, BUT WHENEVER I COMPARE THEM TO THE REAL DEAL THEY RUN OFF CRYING AND JUMP INTO THE NEXT LAKE.

DID YOU KNOW ROCK BALLS CAN'T SWIM
GASP NOWAI!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:14 pm

all right all right i get it i just dont really ever get a lot of recognition for any thing i do even the really good stuff so .....................i just want some love crying crying crying

digipen79

The Awkwardest Turtle

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:41 pm

digipen79
all right all right i get it i just dont really ever get a lot of recognition for any thing i do even the really good stuff so .....................i just want some love crying crying crying

Don't worry; we're just assholes. biggrin

It was kinda silly, though. I bumped the thread a bunch of times and you don't see me wearing a medal that says "I AM TURTLE, SAVER OF THREADS".
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:58 pm

o shi-

Denko

Ennokni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Akward Turtle
digipen79

It was kinda silly, though. I bumped the thread a bunch of times and you don't see me wearing a medal that says "I AM TURTLE, SAVER OF THREADS".

Really? I'm pretty sure we sent that out. Let me check the records...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Akward Turtle
digipen79

thanks for trying to make me feel better. i probably should just be more humble though. sorry everyone

digipen79

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:57 pm

Denko
o shi-
Where have you been mister fat gurlie?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 pm

who is still playing the first part of this game???

digipen79

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games