Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:44 pm
Kurai you are such a pervert talk2hand remind me to never wear skirts when I RP with you again xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:49 pm
Yeah.....good thing I hate wearing skirts xd Ok bye people  

Nohea-Chan

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:51 pm
Woah...that was wierd...im pretty sure I clicked on this talk2hand emoticon in my previous post...but it just turned into heart for some reason.....freaky...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:53 pm
I noticed that eek wierd....maybe it wuz Kurai eek stare *kicks the spot where she burried Kurai* Well I'm leaving bye blaugh  

Nohea-Chan

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:55 pm
bye Nohea!!!! see ya later heart !!!! We will miss you crying come back soon!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:55 pm
yeah i wonder.. how could that have happened. ::hides edit button and casually walks away::

Lataz Nohea! ::unburry:  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:57 pm
lol so it was you xd and I thought I was going crazy lol....::looks at Kurai's sig:: lmao I see you have my sex slave of pain quote lol xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 8:57 pm
I'm prolly gonna leave now, and have Miki in like . . . a coma till I get back from vacation XD I'm so good to my characters . . . but if I get a chance at an internet cafe or library or something I'll posteh ^_^;;

Bye byes everyone! *waves*  

Senquis

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:05 pm
bye Miki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:06 pm
hi there, ive been a member here for awhile but becasue of things that were out of my control i havent been able to post and im sorry for that sweatdrop

well anyway, i hope to know you all and get in to the story more  

zero-jt

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:08 pm
Oh ya, I remember you!!! welcome back whee hope you stay longer this time!!!!

lol Kurai now you changed it to the picky big breasted quote lol I have to admit that was pretty funny xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:09 pm
Wah, am I too late to say goodbye to Miki?? Hhm... if I am, still, buh bye until another time. I'd like to RP with you if I get the chance. Heh... and I really liked how he had placed a blue rose into the garden area... they're so beautiful and rare. heart  

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

BloodyShigure

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:09 pm
Your Guild Master, KuraiGekkou, has sent me to write this about my life in Ria High.

My life in Ria High is probably one of the dullest of the students that have joined. I may try to post, but I hardly ever actually post a Role Play because I simply do not enjoy doing so. Just to add, I would say that I am an unofficial Ria High student because I hardly post at all, and I don't have a Student ID. Some reasons that I do not like to Role Play are that I do not like to make things up, use my imagination, and control my limits. The third reason I have given is why I mostly Role Play in the Chibi Room because I have no limits to what I can do. For example, I have eaten Icarus' awkward frogs each time they entered. However, I still try to limit myself by not letting me escape the Chibi Room. This also supports that I don't Role Play in any other place anymore, although the only other place I've gone to besides the Chibi Room was the Church, which gave me a bore. Instead of writing some sort of conclusion as my last sentence, I have written a ridiculously long sentence, meaning this one you are currently reading, to support Guild Master KuraiGekkou's school rules about one-liners, even though this post of mine has obviously passed the one-liner rule, so I'll just stop right now since I'm sure that you're getting pretty annoyed by this single run-on sentence that just keeps on going and going because I'm just really bored and have run out of options to do and I'm actually getting pretty good at writing these run-on sentences with countless commas to replace my periods, therefore making, as I said before, a ridiculously long sentence that has absolutely nothing to do with my life in Ria High besides passing the one-liner rule that I passed a long time ago.

Alright, KuraiGekkou, give me a pin that says "cheer up Emo kid" like we agreed since I've told you so many useless stories about my past that shows how much my life sucked because I was so shy as a little boy and everyone made me feel even worse about my life, therefore I should be some sort of Emo kid that needs some cheering up which could be given to me by this pin of yours that says "cheer up Emo kid".

God I love run-on sentences. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:11 pm
angeltrinity
Oh ya, I remember you!!! welcome back whee hope you stay longer this time!!!!

really, thank you for remembering me, that makes my day on gaia blaugh and i hope to stay longer and start to get in to the rp  

zero-jt

~Kee Kee Matsumi~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:16 pm
Wow Shigure... I suppose that you're not that good at essays then, huh? xd I mean... if you normally make such superfluous run-on sentences, then... yeah, you'd annoy your English teacher. But anyway, congratulations, you've given us credible reasons... but then, is this all you shall do while you're in Ria? Stay in the Chibi Room? I mean.... I'd like to RP with you if you're ever up to it, you know... get some stimulation for your imagination. ^_^ Also... I'm sorry that you had been a pretty shy child... heh... I was open and active as a child... but with time... I've sort of clammed up into what I am today. Very self-conscious, shy, quiet... me. -_- Ah well.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games