Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:00 pm
Rose looked at Alyssia anger coming over her again, but then stay back and watched Haseo deal with her instead. She did deserve it.

((ill be right back.. that is if you see this before i come back online again.. ^^ but my account will still be open.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm
Haseo tightened his grip strangling the breath out of her, but he heard people coming up the stairs so he quickly turned and threw Alyssia into their apartment knowing that Rose would doge her easily, then he walked back in and shut the door behind him  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:33 pm
Rose simply moved beside Haseo and looked at the gasping Alyssia.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 pm
He pulled his scythe from the void and pointed it at her neck "Give me a reason why i shouldnt kill you" dark waves of energy started resonating off of him and the lights started to flicker  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:38 pm
Rose watched Haseo carefully, Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! Kill her! ... She chanted continuously in her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 pm
Alyssia cried out quickly "IM SORRY!!" fearing for her life tears rolled down her face and she sobbed "DO WHATEVER JUST DONT KILL ME"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:43 pm
Rose's chanting grew loud in her head, with anger, Don't give her a chance, just slaughter her!! She screamed in her head. She looked calmly between Haseo and Alyssia. None of the inside eruption of emotions actions were visible on the outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm
Haseo thought quickly "Well i guess you just lucked out because i cant kill you here within the city limits" he looked at Rose over his shoulder with an evil smirk hoping she would catch onto the hint  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:49 pm
Rose gasped as he said he would not kill her but soon thought, Well, we're not allowed to kill one another on city grounds... then," she chuckled as she thought of a destination to go to and looked at Haseo, with a confused face, but waited for a signal to open the portal door.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 pm
Haseo looked at the ground under Alyssia as if telling Rose where to open the portal,Haseo smiled "So i wont kill you...." he paused for a minute and said dramaticly "Here"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:00 pm
Rose opened the portal, which lead to a place. This place was dark, cold and was leaking of water. Rocks were piled on top of one another. It was like a cave, except with no entry or exits, well they were a secret. Authorized personnel only kind of scenario. Dead bodies, ashes, bones and any other remains were left on the ground. This place was an execution ground. Far beyond your worst memories, that is depending upon who the executioner was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:01 pm
Haseo jumped in after her scythe drawn and a weird grin on his face kind of like the one he had when he was in his demon rage  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:05 pm
Rose followed in after him and looked around the place, Nice to be back here. She thought as she saw a frightened and shocked Alyssia, "So why did you come back? You should have known you were going to get killed?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:23 pm
"I wanted to apologize for what i did, i got carried away..... ive been alone for so long and-and" she paused thinking for the right words to say "DO you know how painful that is for a succubus?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:26 pm
Rose bluntly shook her head no, "Sure you can be lonely, or whatever you say, but that does no mean you break another relationship just to get what you want. You may have done that to others and have gotten away with it, don't think that you are going to now."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff