Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:43 pm
Pre laughed, "Of course of course," She said with a smile, "Well, even with your interference the ritual has finished, so I must be going now. I leave Shane to you, hm? I've done my part," She said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:50 pm
"Got it and take care and I'll talk to you later Feora...try to keep in touch sometime..." The sword stopped glowing and Shane stared at Pre, or Feora it was hard for him to truly understand it all...he felt like he was frozen there...  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:54 pm
Pre drifted back to the floor and the magic around them faded away. Pre's original armor and wings appeared and the Goddess garb disappeared with the magic. Her back was facing the group.
She closed the tome and it disappeared as well. She placed both hands on her chest and was perfectly still.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:12 pm
Shane blinked as the light faded from his body and he looked around the room and then at his wings in shock. They were multi-colored which caused him to blink. "Are they...normally rainbow colored or multi-colored?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:16 pm
Tea decided to answer Shane, "Our wings are a reflection of our true selves," She said and showed her green wings, "Onee-sama's are probably the only black and white wings in existence. I'd say your many colors is reflecting the bloodlines you have," She said in a logical way.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:24 pm
Kon smiled and clapped..."That was fantastic Pre...Just fantastic." She stated and turned to ask "right Zero?" But she was met with and empty seat...

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:25 pm
"Zero?" Tea looked over and noticed his aura missing, "I'll go look for him!" She said and went out of the room.

Pre was still silent.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:27 pm
Shane blinked and nodded, "I understand Tea...thank you for explaining." He smiled kindly and then frowned thoughtfully, "Um...what can I do...as a Faerie?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:31 pm
"What can you do as anything else? You have the blood of many races. You just had to go through the coming of age ceremony or you might have died," Pre said coldly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:40 pm
Shane looked at Pre, "Thank you..." He did not know what else to say. He looked down a bit and then looked back up at Pre before looking back down. She still scared him...  

SNDarkangel

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:41 pm
Zero was still in the hallway his wings wrapped around him like a caccoon...he didn't hear Tea as she rushed past him...Maybe she didn't see him...?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:00 am
"Woah!" Tea spotted Zero and skidded to a halt. She came back, "There you are," She laughed.

Pre let out a small pulse of magic and turned back to face them, "I hope I don't have to do that again," She said to herself.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 am
Zero's wings uncovered him slightly as he looked up to Tea..."Hey Tea." He said softly and smiled a little...His wings still surrounded him like he felt worryed or unsafe...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:59 am
Shane blinked and looked down. He did not say anything at all not wanting to anger her at all.

Angelus looked at Pre with soft caring eyes and said to her softly, "How do you feel?"  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:10 pm
"Like I just had my insides removed and replaced with hot lava instead..." Pre said. She didn't like using her magic to such extremes when she has her inversion working against her at all times during.

Tea smiled and sat down in front of Zero, "What's up? I really missed you, you know?" She said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games