Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:07 pm
Garin stroked the back of Aquaria's hand with his thumb. "Is there anything that might help us, even temporially, now?" he asked.
"Hmmm... I think so," Cassandra said and walked out of the room.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 pm
Sanvi giggled again. Please, Host-sama, let me have some fun. I really want to, oh, but that would ruin the surprise, the demon thought.
Aquaria glanced over to Garin. She was trying not to laugh at Sanvi's thought. "Um, Garin, I'm just warning you, but Sanvi might decide to do something before we can seal her, so just don't go overboard or anything, alright," the angel said with a faint smile.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:10 pm
"What? What could she possibly need to do that you would agree with?" Garin deamnded a little angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:11 pm
"She wouldn't tell me, but whatever it was seemed well-deserved," Aquaria said thoughtfully.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:13 pm
"Aquaria..." Garin said, in a low voice. "If she does anything that hurts you..."
"I found it!" Cassandra said in a sing song voice as she walked back with a small bag.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:15 pm
Aquaria wanted to respond to Garin but was interrupted by Cassandra's return.
Sanvi seemed to be getting ready for something, but gave no clues.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:17 pm
Garin looked over to Cassandra. "Good, what is it?" he asked.
"It's something to calm demons down," she replied, stopping in front of the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:25 pm
Curses, Sanvi thought. If it actually works then I won't get to have my fun.
Sanvi quickly took over Aquaria. She thought the girl had given enough warning, and slapped Cassandra hard. "That's for flicking my Host-sama, and for being so darn annoying," Sanvi said.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:30 pm
Garin froze when he saw that. What the hell was she doing?
Cassandra's face was turned away from Sanvi's slap. However, her smile didn't fade as her fangs lengthened. "Aww, the little b***h thinks she can fight," she said, in a very patronzing voice. In a flash, her arm was drawn back to punch the girl.
"No!" Garin cried and jumped in between him. There was a loud cracking as Cassandra's fist contacted with his ribs. He crumbled to the floor.
"Sorry, Little Garin," Cassandra said in a flowing and seductive voice. She stepped over him to get at Sanvi.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:34 pm
What the hell, Sanvi? Aquaria screamed, trapped in her own mind, watching her body fight a vampire.
"Heh, this is the fun I mentioned," Sanvi said in a low voice. She leaped backwards, putting some space between the vampire and herself, before charging forward, ready to punch.
((Aw, she thinks she's people))  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:36 pm
Cassandra's red eyes watched Sanvi move. Then she reached out and grabbed Sanvi around the neck and lifted her up before she could lay a hit on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Um, Sanvi, you're killing me here! Aquaria screamed, still trapped.
Sanvi grabbed onto the vampire's wrist and tried to pull it away from her throat. She might not need to breathe, but this body did. Sanvi kicked out at the vampire, trying to distract her.
Garin! Help- Aquaria continued, before she felt herself beginning to go faint. If only Garin could hear her.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:43 pm
"What a stupid fly, it keeps bumping into me," Cassandra said, smirking at her. Then she flung Aquaria against the fly, hard enough to dent it. "If you're smart you'll say down." Then she walked over to where Garin was laying. She grabbed him by his collar and pulled his neck to her mouth. She bit him there.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:45 pm
As much as Sanvi wanted to get back up and fight more, her body was too weak. She released Aquaria, who slumped to floor, unconscious, and unable to see Cassandra bite Garin.
Well, I'll have hell to pay later from the vampires, but at least I got my fun, Sanvi said. Sorry, Host-sama. she added, somewhat concerned for the girl.  

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:48 pm
Cassandra let Garin fall again with new venom in his veins. "You'll heal faster," she told him and then sauntered out of the room.
Garin struggled to get to his feet, even with his broken ribs. he crawled over to see Aquaria.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games