Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Ana nodded. The sword was very cool, it kept changing shape. But their other target seemed to be walking away. "Oh, he's leaving, now what?" she grumbled to Ryu.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Reiko saw Raiden leaving. "Thank you for all your help Raiden, " She said with a smile. "Come back again soon!"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:22 pm
Ryu just smiled. "Then we accomplished the mission. For now, lets get you that sword, then we can help look for survivors as our next mission."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:26 pm
"Ok!" She said, then frowned. "I'm not very stealthy though. I think we will fail this mission."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:27 pm
Smiles

"I dont know if I will come back...depends if fate allows me to live at grass...forgive me if it doesnt. I....love you..." He said, hinting both the i love you and the grass village part, as he walked off and vanished into the horizon.

((yes...I may not kill my guy lol. it depends on some things. but until then lets see if I win or not lol. I could always get out of it easily but for now....yeah lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:29 pm
Ryu thought about it. "Well....just distract her. I'll sneak up and get the sword." (Where does Reiko have the sword?)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:30 pm
((bombshell!, and its in her pouch))

Reiko blushed, and waved.

Ana looked at Ryu. "EWWWWW!"

((try to get it tomorrow, i have to log off now and i don't want you getting it while i'm offline, cause it will most likely eat you, no joke))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:31 pm
Ryu blinked, confused. "What?" (Tomorrow then)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:40 pm
(bombshell....XD. I should live....just got so bored it was like OMG!. Maybe itll be more interesting but yeah...hmm...if I do live i es gonna have ryu learn something cool lol. or be given something cool ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:41 pm
pakkun explodes into a cloud seeing how nobody saw him there.  

SynysterGatesRules

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Kazuma walked into the office and looked at Reiko "The village is destroyed, and we are missing some Sannin, I suggest a Sannin exams for new ones" he said with a smile.

((Yes I am posting because I have no homework right now, but tomorow i have baseball practice))

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 6:12 pm
User Image Pitch listened, but kept his silence. He was a shy person and hated talking to people. He continued to follow the Amekage everywhere!  

L K r e g e r

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:18 pm
"Pitch...would you mind going to the gate and guard it for awhile...so you don't get bored?" She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 7:43 pm
Raiden's shadow clone reappeared, walking to Reiko. He whispered in her ear. "Hey, I thought I'd come back anyways, I don't want you handling all of this on your own. The real me will be here soon, just dealing with a few people thats all. Also I want to talk to you. Of course when we're not busy and such I mean." He said to her, thogh he noticed a blush on her face and smiled alittle.  

Shruikan Tenshi

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:03 pm
User Image Pitch bowed "Yes Amekage-sama!" and left with her orders.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games