Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:43 pm
Sypher grinned and spoke "This." then immediately several blades went out from his body and he overgrew his bone armor. Any enemies behind him or in front of him would now be hit by incoming bones.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:34 pm
*Hanzo's illuson clone was immediatly struck by the peircing blades and faded as Sypher's world turned black. In the real world Hanzo stood in the tree and thrusted his arms forward to freeze Sypher.*

((Genkaku Bushin ( Illusion Clone ):
Description:After flashing a number of hand signs the user will create a clone. This clone will seem like a regular clone and fight but what the enemy doesn't know that from the momment they acknowledged the clone they were actually put in a genjutsu that can only be un-done if they do kai-release. Though while in the genjutsu the original user can further the genjutsu by creating other genjutsu for the enemy to go threw.

Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique
Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

Oto Nami ( Sound Wave ):
Description: After thrusting their hands in the air facing their oppenent they will shoot a invisible wave of chakra moving at the speed of sound. Once it has hit the opponent they will be frozen in place.
Range: 10-15m ))

(( You were in a genjutsu ever since I walked up to you, I just added a A-rank jutsu to it so you can't release it by doing kai release ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:40 pm
Akira stood watching the guy. "I am ok Captain." Akira smirked as he pulled out his Halberd and prepared for battle. He formed some handsign as his shadow darted at the Sypher while he was surrounded in total darkness. "Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Bind Technique ".

((

Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Bind Technique
Character Use: Nara Shikamaru, Nara Shikato
Range: Based on chakra control/shadows in the aera
Type: Supplementary

The Kage Mane gives the user the ability to control the enemy's movement by connecting his own shadow to the target's shadow. The opponent is then forced to move exactly like the user. To get the opponent in his shadow, the user is able to change his shadows shape and extend it. This technique was originally meant to delay the enemy.
))

{{I edited great minds think alike}}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:03 pm
Kunesume2
Akira stood watching the guy. "I am ok Captain." Akira smirked as he pulled out his Halberd and prepared for battle. He slammed his hands together forming the serpent hand sign. Suddenly darkness surrounds Sypher. "Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique " he formed some handsign as his shadow darted at the Sypher while he was surrounded in total darkness. "Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Bind Technique ".

((
Character Use: First Hokage (Manga), Second Hokage (Anime)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)

Kokuangyou no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique which causes the ninja's opponent to be enveloped in total darkness. While in the black void, the ninja will be unable to see any incoming attack or threat.

The Kage Mane gives the user the ability to control the enemy's movement by connecting his own shadow to the target's shadow. The opponent is then forced to move exactly like the user. To get the opponent in his shadow, the user is able to change his shadows shape and extend it. This technique was originally meant to delay the enemy.
))
(( Dude read my post I already put him in that jutsu ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:35 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Kunesume2
Akira stood watching the guy. "I am ok Captain." Akira smirked as he pulled out his Halberd and prepared for battle. He slammed his hands together forming the serpent hand sign. Suddenly darkness surrounds Sypher. "Kokuangyou no Jutsu - Journey into Black Darkness Technique " he formed some handsign as his shadow darted at the Sypher while he was surrounded in total darkness. "Kage Mane no Jutsu - Shadow Bind Technique ".

((
Character Use: First Hokage (Manga), Second Hokage (Anime)
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)

))
(( Dude read my post I already put him in that jutsu ))

((I'll fix that))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:04 am
((Just as warning, soon will happen what happened in manga to village of konoha. so your heads will be blown off pretty bad at this rate....))  

3Rton

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:02 am
((DUDE THAT MY JOB!!!!))

Manda bursts out of the forest away from the battle. Manda then slithered in a zig-zag towards Akira about to EAT him...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:32 am
(Er, my bone armor protects me from nearly any kind of genjustsu but sound and since Journey into darkness isn't sound that won't work. My bone armor covers all of my body and leaves a thin layer of bone over my eyes so I can see but can't be put into a trance.I'll play along for now.) Sypher smirked as the sound wave blasted off his bone armor "Wow, you made an inanimate object unable to move." He noticed that he was blind and something was constricting him. Sypher spoke softly but proudly "So, a nara and a genjutsu clone."  

M o k i F a i r y

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 am
(people at the gates. you may want to look at the hokage's office topic. then check at the safehaven topic at the fire country topic.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:00 am
(( Um you wouldn't know it's a genjutsu clone because thats meta gaming since it's a custom jutsu of mine and I've only used it a few times and none of those times were you around. Also technically if you can see I can put you in a genjutsu...so with all those bones I suspect your name is Sypher Kinuga? ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:18 am
(( NOTE: Everyone in the village has just been hit witha Atomic Blast by Raiden so our village now looks like this:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/429/16-17/

We will all be badly burnt and wounded from the blast ))

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:20 am
(or dead if you where in the center of the village.....like the hokage's office.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:25 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(or dead if you where in the center of the village.....like the hokage's office.)
( Yea I guess if it was centered there....damn Reiko might be....))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:27 am
(we have ryu at our base, so he is safe.....for now....)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games