Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:40 pm
Rayne_Diamond
"Well as far as my elemental...I control Magma,lava, whatever that relates to earthly activity" she said. "I've trained in Herbecca, and I've done apprenticeships in smaller nations" she said.

Samara nodded, listening to Amara. "Hold that thought," she said, noticing there was something wrong. "Neph..." she breathed. Without another word, she dashed out of the room, searching from the aura of her love, unable to sense it, making her extremely worried. ~Neph...please...where are you?!~

((Where is Neph, btw? lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:17 pm
(Outside at the steps of the temple. On the stone walkway.)

Nephilis heard Riko's voice and his eyes turned to her. He was unable to speak much like his faux-daughter Lunia. His mind was too far to be spoken to and his body was to torn to respond with gestures. Only time could respond for him.

Decia ran to Nephilis side after hiding from th commotion. "What's going...oh my god...Nephilis!" Suprise steals her breath and she falls backward onto her butt. "Nephilis was beaten?" She asked. That wasn't a good sign at all.

"He was the strongest of us all, but now he's the weakest." Kessaris said as he emerged from the crowd. "This is terrible. What could possibly be so strong to overpower Nephilis besides that thing that attacked us yesterday in Silicia?"  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:20 pm
"Keliah just left... well someone in Keliah's body. I knew there was something wrong... Neph..." Riko ran her hands over his wounds, sighing. "Hmm..." She looked at Decia. "There is something wrong... This place isn't usually this hot... I think we should get him to an infirmary quick, Decia..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:28 pm
"...Right." Decia raises him halfway. Kessaris volunteers and picks him up by the legs. They carry him into basilica passing the destroyed kitchen on the way up.

"Hook him up. Now." Kessaris spoke almost authoritatively. He sat outside of the room staring at his hands, thinking the worst of thoughts. "Why wasn't I here to save him?" He asked Riko. "If I was just faster. If I hadn't suggested...shopping." His eyes turn yellow and slitted like a viper and he begins to loose tears.

Decia begins to look for Samara...  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:32 pm
Samara almost literally ran into Decia in her frantic search for Nephilis. "Decia! Where's Nephilis?!" she asked worriedly. "I know something is wrong...please...where is he?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:33 pm
Riko wrapped her long arms around her boyfriend, putting his head on her chest. "No my love... you didn't know... he is fine just in shock of what happened and what he saw. He thought he could have handled it... a lot of people are wrong. Kessaris, my love. Please. Don't be hard on yourself." She swooned, whispering in his ear with a nice and beautiful musical tone.  

Maha clone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:44 pm
"He's in the infirmary, Samara. He's in critical condition and he can't heal or anything. I think the worst has happened to us all here." Decia said morosely. "He has no aura, and he's within an inch of his life..."

~~~

"It's more to it than that!" He said in Kirasek's voice. His voice lowers and he takes her hand in apology. "Forgive me...but it's more to it than that, Riko. He was like a father to me. The only thing I had left to help me with this sponge power of mine. And besides, he was the strongest of the leaders. There are these...beasts attack, like the one from yesterday, or the one from today! Who's going to stop it now? Alastor put his faith in us to collect these residues or whatever. I guess I'm seeing things for what they really are. I'm sorry if I snapped or anything..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Samara felt her heart drop and her knees go week. She didn't bother running...she opened a portal to the infirmary, right at Nephilis's bedside. He looked so weak...it was ripping her heart out. She took his hand in hers, pressing it to her cheek. "Neph...Nephilis, you need to wake up," she said, a tear trickling down her cheek. They had just finally found their way to each other...she couldn't lose him yet.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:52 pm
Riko jumped, hissing a little. She pulled her hand away from Kessaris' with an angry look on her face. "You know, Kessaris? He maybe the strongest but you have no faith in Alyss! Not in the woman that took care of you and helped you! Not even the other leaders! It wasn't all about Nephilis... he was dumb at times... he did stupid things... just like Marcove... Just like Jean... why can't you see that? You haven't even seen Alyss in her true form... I've seen her practice... she could be just as powerful as Neph. Come get me when you want to leave... I'm walking around... I'm tired of your crap." She hissed in a hateful tone, walking down the street.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:14 pm
Kessaris watched as his girlfriend exited the room and shut his eyes. A tear fell to the floor and his eyes became a darker blue tone fitting his disposition. He tightens his fist and the hairs on his body begin to rise.

~~~

~Did you really think I'd die from that?~ Nephilis transmits with closed eyes. ~No. But a second time, I might not be so lucky. I still have my own mind and body, although it's a little beat up. Eheheh....~ He opens his eyes and speaks to her softly. "Did I scare you, my dear?"

~~~

"Heh." Kessaris laughs as he slowly changes once more. "She's half right, but still ignorant to the facts." He stands and his eyes shine like crystals under the light of the brightest star. His body tones itself again and his muscles tightly reform. "I'm tired of being ten. I know that much. Anyway, I haven't a need for the both of them. If they have a power I want, I'll just absorb it. I'll be stronger than the both of them combined. Won't even need those two anymore." He looks around, scanning for Riko and finds her doing what she said she would. He teleports right in front of her, silently staring into her mile deep eyes. "Going somewhere?"  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Tenshi had been runing and calling out Nephilis and his mother name, he knew something was wrong, after running past one of many monks and soliders who was on alert right now through the entire castle looking for anyone who doesn't belong in the temple(Of course besides Morganna) he told Tenshi where Nephilis was and his eyes widened as he then rushed through the temple to the infirmary. Seeing what was of Nephilis he ran up to the bed where he laid, "Are you alright Nephy-Chan?", he questioned, even though this wasn't a time for joking calling him that became a habit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Samara perked up when she heard Neph's voice, first in her mind, and then out loud. "Neph!" she exclaimed, holding him tight. "Don't ever scare me like that again!" She couldn't bear to see him hurt.  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:30 pm
Riko looked at Kessaris, slapping him extremely hard on the cheek. "Leave me a lone. When you decide to be less of a jerk tell me." She kept walking, muttering to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:42 pm
"Hmm." Kirasek let's her walk away a few inches, smiling as he rubbed his cheek. Quickly, he catches her and turns her around before kissing her upon her lips. "Ow. Anyway, we should take a break for now. You're right about Alyss. She's one of our four, so she'll along with Tezu and Christaan will know what to do hopefully. For now though we should rest here for today. Tomorrow we're going to Alloy, alright? A know that there is something there that we desperately need. That will be a true turning point." He begins to walk forward, but turns back. "And for future reference, try not to fly off the handle. Pick a side." Kirasek takes off to the sky in search of at least one other power.

~~~

"AAhhhhh!! Stop! I love you too! Owww...." Nephilis opens his eyes wide and nearly cries under the pain. "Lord, that hurts. I never thought I'd feel that again. Alright. Samara, I need you to listen very carefully." Nephilis turned only his eyes to her and began to talk seriously. "I need you to take any and everything and leave here. Keli....Serenity is coming back with an army. She's going to inhabit this place. Because I lost, she took Tenshu and made it a forced territory of Kilitia. Understand?"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:51 pm
Samara nodded in understanding. "Tenshi. Go get packed and help Lunia pack. Bring only the necessities," she said. She gripped Nephilis's hand. "We'll get it back," she assured him. "So, has Christiaan been forced out or does she know anything of this?" she asked, thinking out loud. "And Neph...where will we go? We're not exactly high on everyone's popularity list. Herbeacea, maybe? Tezu was always so fond of Lana," she said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games